S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, "new series" means Dragon Ball Kai Buu Arc. There isn't a true "new" series, only the Kai version of Buu which is being broadcast in Japan right now. As for Broly, I'm not an obsessive fan, but I do find him to be pretty cool. Janemba and Cooler were both more awesome but I wouldn't complain about a Broly Figuarts.

EDIT: Oh dear there were actually 3 more pages and what I posted isn't relevant anymore!
I've made my vote.

NP mate.;)

I'm now doubting a bit whether I shouldn't have booted one option to include Broly after all. As he's far from as ashured as Kid Buu is. But oh well.

They know people want broly so, don't think it invalidates the poll.

Unless we've all been massively trolled all this time, the fact that we will most likely see a Broly prototype soon is enough "confirmation"

but the real question is... who was Broly's mom?!

Unless we've all been massively trolled all this time, the fact that we will most likely see a Broly prototype soon is enough "confirmation"

but the real question is... who was Broly's mom?!
Well bran did go back to edit his posts because he wasn't supposed to say that so.... I'd say it's all good.

Pwn honestly probably already knew about it for a while but couldn't say anything.

33 votes after one day, dang girls, nice!:lol

Current very clear top 5: Nappa > Vegeta > Tien > Gohan/Trunks

Honestly if those five are the releases after kid buu (and broly?), I'd be completely fine with that.

I'd personally like to see 19 just so I can have Vegeta ripping his arms off. Maybe some hands that connect to both figures to make the scene legit.

Pwn honestly probably already knew about it for a while but couldn't say anything.

Honestly if those five are the releases after kid buu (and broly?), I'd be completely fine with that.

That would be an incredible group of releases. Bought, bought, bought, bought, and bought/bought.

If they throw in a rerelease or repaint for ssj3 goku, and ssj vegeta rerel or sdcc ex repaint, then we'd be set for the next couple of years in a really good way imo.

I'd buy all of them, all good picks.

Back