S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAIT this could go in our favor. If it was coloured and you could open the thing it might be perfect for figuarts scaling!
Actually, when does shenron ever just sit on the ground... and if it's to the scale that it is with mister popo there it's probably be huge

Here's the winner of the DBZ Prop Competition.
arVYBF5.jpg

Seriously ? ... not too interested :(

that and saiyan armor and were somewhat of the popular ones

where da hell are you going to display an armor? o.o

If someday the Bandai/Tamashii staff decide to paint golden hair in the figures, I hope will be a mixture of airbrush shading and gold paint for something like this (thanks to Big D for the photos of the golden hair):

SCE2014o_zps0ca0e0a3.jpg

And this time a couple of extra images as a tribute to Kamehameha and Genki-Dama attacks:

SSSonGokuEnergy_zps2d4e43dd.jpg

SonGokuEnergy_zps3311d268.jpg

Platinum is great. Definitely looks like how the hair does when he's not powered up within his Ki aura.

Or a Dragon Radar. Let's see if Tamashii's serious about making that.

that i might consider with dragonballs that have a little tracker in it. they can add a little tracker in the stars and the radar can really detect them.

TinyElectronics.jpg

And then you could stumble across someone else's Dragonballs, ah the possibilities.

I couldn't help but think of Krieger and his mind chip from Archer after seeing that last pic.
Krieger: "Aha! Yes! And what is on my finger, you ask?"
Lana: "I promise you, no one is asking that."
/irrelevant reference

Got a Goku from ToyArena. I have to say I am super pleased with the color of his gi. I think the manga SS Goku head looks amazing with the regular Goku body.

I couldn't help but think of Krieger and his mind chip from Archer after seeing that last pic.
/irrelevant reference

Got a Goku from ToyArena. I have to say I am super pleased with the color of his gi. I think the manga SS Goku head looks amazing with the regular Goku body.

I might end up doing that, getting a second Goku to put that Head on it.

/irrelevant reference

Looool, so bizarre I hadn't been back on this thread yet and I switched my avatar back to one of ARcher, come here and first thing I see is that.:lol :hi5:

I love the posing blogness!
I too am pleased with Goku's gi color. Received mine 2 days ago.
His default face definitely makes him look like they pulled him from Budokai Tenkaichi 2, and I love it.

While the hair is accurate, they definitely coulda skewed it a lil more so its nicer to look at from more angles.

So if the "supposed" SDCC Vegeta happens, are you guys thinking we'll get Majin, Battle Damaged Saiyan Saga, a retooled/more accessories SS Vegeta, or some other version (wacky first appearance pastel color Vegeta)?

What would be (or is) everyone's "ultimate" version of Vegeta in figure form?

Back