S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can try to articulate the A16 figure like did someone with this Zarbon

24269-1.jpg

I dont think thats all statue though, looks more like a marvel figure with parts of a zarbon statue stuck on it (looking at the flesh coloured neck and arms lying on the table)

I dont think thats all statue though, looks more like a marvel figure with parts of a zarbon statue stuck on it (looking at the flesh coloured neck and arms lying on the table)

It's HQ DX statue parts on NECA Street Fighter figures, I've seen it on figurerealm. It's by thor29379. I think the ones he's completed look cool

Seeing how this thread has been slow lately i would reccomend checking out teamfourstars channel on youtube, they just uploaded episode 38!

I actually laughed most at the apple boot sound when Gero opens up his lab.:p

It's getting less funny though imo and that's zero percent do to TFS, and all, I'd say, do to the fact that the android period is the least ridiculous one.

I doubt whether they'll ever top frieza, guru and nappa fo me.

I actually laughed most at the apple boot sound when Gero opens up his lab.:p

It's getting less funny though imo and that's zero percent do to TFS, and all, I'd say, do to the fact that the android period is the least ridiculous one.

I doubt whether they'll ever top frieza, guru and nappa fo me.

Fear not hercule is comming lol

Guys.....you all should see what tamashii posted on twitter.....

hm_zps9730aadb.png

Courtesy of dragonballtoys board. That phrase was notorious with one character.....Broly.

Last edited:
I know it will probably be the huge, bulky "ultimate" LSSJ form of Broly, but I prefer his leaner form. Besides looking better imo, you can have regular & SSJ forums that way. Still, I'm personally very excited about this release, Broly is one of my favorites.

Lol, initially I thought of tfs' vegeta dreaming when zarbon finds him and he goes "mmeehmee my power is maximum":lol

Ha, what if this is all cause of Pwnstar511 and his example got a butterfly effect.:p

Back