S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like bigbeano said If u plan on being a completest keep him. otherwise sell him. They'll be people who will buy him maybe even member

Thanks! Just checked and Amazon.com LLC has got him as well! Yes! Grabbed him for $47.99 with my free 2-day shipping. I'm happy to save a few dollars over BBTS, plus I'll have him by the end of the week instead of having him sit in my POL for a month or so.

Awesome, Amazon also got SSJ Goku back in... I'm ordering these two come Friday... Then I will be all caught up after I get SDCC Piccolo next month.

Awesome, Amazon also got SSJ Goku back in... I'm ordering these two come Friday... Then I will be all caught up after I get SDCC Piccolo next month.

I've been on the fence with this line for awhile, since I collect a lot of stuff (and play guitar). There are too many good early Z releases coming up for me to ignore anymore. Scouter Vegeta, Nappa, and Frieza were enough to get on board. Plus that Figuarts Zero SSJ Goku is awesome. I'm glad Amazon got Vegeta back in stock, there's nothing better than Amazon LLC. :D

I've been on the fence with this line for awhile, since I collect a lot of stuff (and play guitar). There are too many good early Z releases coming up for me to ignore anymore. Scouter Vegeta, Nappa, and Frieza were enough to get on board. Plus that Figuarts Zero SSJ Goku is awesome. I'm glad Amazon got Vegeta back in stock, there's nothing better than Amazon LLC. :D

My thought exactly... But where less than a month away from Freeza's release and Amazon still hasnt sent an expected deliverly date... Odd.

4 out of 5 figures have been shipped and the one who hasn't been shipped yet is frieza :(:gah:

I'm just waiting on BBTS to get Metalgarurumon in, I missed out ordering him from anywhere reasonable. I picked up Blastoise this morning from a fellow on Tokunation, but missed out on a Dragon Ranger. No worries there, I don't want the bonus accessories and prefer to get the American releases since I'm not a MOC/MISB collector. I enjoy Gunpla, I haven't considered buying any Robot Damashii, but they are really killing it with the Gundam Wing releases. I think we collect a lot of the same things blood. :)

Now.. if Bandai would just do some more reissues I would be in heaven. lol.

By the way, has no one created a D-Arts Digimon thread here? I guess it's not a popular enough line? I really love it, and I hope it's not limping along so much as just a slower line.

Anyway, I can't wait for Frieza. Another 2-4 weeks I guess for the US release I guess?

I'm just waiting on BBTS to get Metalgarurumon in, I missed out ordering him from anywhere reasonable. I picked up Blastoise this morning from a fellow on Tokunation, but missed out on a Dragon Ranger. No worries there, I don't want the bonus accessories and prefer to get the American releases since I'm not a MOC/MISB collector. I enjoy Gunpla, I haven't considered buying any Robot Damashii, but they are really killing it with the Gundam Wing releases. I think we collect a lot of the same things blood. :)

Now.. if Bandai would just do some more reissues I would be in heaven. lol.

By the way, has no one created a D-Arts Digimon thread here? I guess it's not a popular enough line? I really love it, and I hope it's not limping along so much as just a slower line.

Anyway, I can't wait for Frieza. Another 2-4 weeks I guess for the US release I guess?

ikr? the prices on him now are over the 100 bucks bleh.

Yes they are. the only thing that kinda sucks is that they release weapon/accessories pack for a figure(s) which is the same price of a figure. but i cant wait for deathscythe hell!

more Re-issues of what?

I had a thread more in mind of an all inclusive Bluefin/Tamshii nations thread where you discuss about any figure they release.

ikr? the prices on him now are over the 100 bucks bleh.

Yes they are. the only thing that kinda sucks is that they release weapon/accessories pack for a figure(s) which is the same price of a figure. but i cant wait for deathscythe hell!

more Re-issues of what?

I had a thread more in mind of an all inclusive Bluefin/Tamshii nations thread where you discuss about any figure they release.

Yeah it's crazy, it makes BBTS price seem reasonable. I'll take what I can get at this point. I have Wargreymon on PO with Big In Japan and might grab the new Ronin Warrior Inferno figure from them as well. Not sure since I don't have the others.. lol.

Yeah, the accessories packs are crazy, I wish they would do that for the Figuarts DBZ figures. I'd pay $50+ for that.

Full Armor X and Omegamon would be really nice. Super Saiyan Vegeta as well, I missed out on him (bad timing :( ). I see BBTS has a sold out PO for Trunks, are they shipping more of him or is that just a mistake? I missed out on Trunks too. It's hard keeping up with these lines when things sell out and go up 2x to 5x in value.

That would be cool, sounds like a good thread. I'm probably getting too OT in here, so I apologize.

Yeah it's crazy, it makes BBTS price seem reasonable. I'll take what I can get at this point. I have Wargreymon on PO with Big In Japan and might grab the new Ronin Warrior Inferno figure from them as well. Not sure since I don't have the others.. lol.

Yeah, the accessories packs are crazy, I wish they would do that for the Figuarts DBZ figures. I'd pay $50+ for that.

Full Armor X and Omegamon would be really nice. Super Saiyan Vegeta as well, I missed out on him (bad timing :( ). I see BBTS has a sold out PO for Trunks, are they shipping more of him or is that just a mistake? I missed out on Trunks too. It's hard keeping up with these lines when things sell out and go up 2x to 5x in value.

That would be cool, sounds like a good thread. I'm probably getting too OT in here, so I apologize.

yeah but if i buy from BBTS i might end up with the same price as on ebay anyway because of the fees.

So would I!

Oh yeah Omegamon would be sweet for a Re-issue. i have no idea about trunks though :(

Ohh, you're not in America blood? I can see why ebay is a good alternative.

I like the pace that figures are released in the DBZ line, it's just they sell out so fast that it's hard to keep up. I get a bit paranoid and buy more at once than I would like with the Bandai Japan stuff just because I don't want to end up missing out again. lol.

Yeah, Omegamon would be incredible, it's my main collectible want. I saw on sell BIN for $50 on ebay over a week ago. I just missed out. Nearly cried! LOL.

I'm pretty much just waiting for an announcement on Nappa & Goku at this point with this line. I wonder if they held Goku back so they could add more to the figure? Probably not, but it's a nice thought.

yep. when i first started i orderd my figures from BBTS for a good price but damn the fees! xD

yeah but it just sucks that if you collect other lines you'll have atleast one Figure coming out every month. this month and October will be the most expensive ones for me where i have 5 figures coming out. thank god im not interested in EVERY line or it could pile up even more xD

that sucks!

thats what ive been thinking. but if he comes with that kamehameha thing im a happy camper :)

Yeah, things have gotten worse recently with pricing and Int'l shipping. :(

Exactly, especially when you're playing catch up with a line, like I am with DBZ.

Oh man, if Goku came with a proper kamehameha accessory the wait would be worth it!

and with this kind of face + a hand that holds a spoon and the other a bowl with food!

640px-Goku%28BB%29.png

Back