S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dunno my SS arms are fine... do you mean its loose at the shoulder joint or loose where the biceps/triceps meet the bottom of the shoulder?

Yeah it like it came out of the socket but not really it hard to explain the shoulder looks like that pic of normal vegeta on ss vegeta's body with his leg out a lil, except its on my ss vegetas arm... not sure if it's suppose to that or not

ah i just forgot to pop the thigh joint back up for that shot..

ive had a look at mine and by what it sounds like you just need to push the top of the shoulder up to meet the armour over his shoulders...

otherwise ????

it just depends how you pose the figures as to how much joint mobility you need mine was over extended at the leg for that pose maybe your shoulder is just out too much?

ah i just forgot to pop the thigh joint back up for that shot..

ive had a look at mine and by what it sounds like you just need to push the top of the shoulder up to meet the armour over his shoulders...

otherwise ????

it just depends how you pose the figures as to how much joint mobility you need mine was over extended at the leg for that pose maybe your shoulder is just out too much?

Yeah I guess the shoulders are ment to do that more more movement...

Anyways heres my Updated collection....

964767_10151594367354346_68743424_o.jpg

Ok, for you guys having problems with the head popping off try this...

take the interchangable head plate off first, and then pop the hair piece on before you do everything else.

and for vegeta's leg wrench it alittle (not a lot)

Someone said that they Ordered 2 SS Vegetas and both legs were loose....

Im having the problem too , look at my fix tho. As I also got two.

*Edit OOPs I was talking about 2 scouter vegeta's not ss(got confuzzled)

Last edited:
This is a pretty dim question, but I just got a processing order email from BBTS for vegeta - i have pile of loot switched on but want it to ship immediately, i can't find the 'ship it now' button. Where is it?

This is a pretty dim question, but I just got a processing order email from BBTS for vegeta - i have pile of loot switched on but want it to ship immediately, i can't find the 'ship it now' button. Where is it?

I would contact bbts, I'd like to know this also. They always replied back quickly to me in the past. I leave my loot off all the time.

If u go to oile of loot there should be a huge yellow button saying ship now

Does anyone know what the re-release/issued box for ss goku looks like? Mine was A Japanese Box with colorful "DRAGONBALL Z Words" not silver(ordered from ToysArena)

Awesome I hoping to get Vegeta/Goku is July gotta take a little break and get caught up on My Video Games pre-orders...

Does anyone know what the re-release/issued box for ss goku looks like? Mine was A Japanese Box with colorful "DRAGONBALL Z Words" not silver(ordered from ToysArena)

I'd quite like to know too, a pic would be appreciated; I heard the reissue had some skin paint apps here the original had none, so I consider it a new figure, but as i only order from ebay i dont know which are original figures for sale and which are reissues, its annoying me!

I have a feeling that we will be getting more figures a year. I think we will get Nappa, A Krillin and Kid Gohan 2 pack, Or a 17 & 18 2 pack of some sort at SDCC13 then followed up by frieza maybe Krillin in between and end the year off with normal Goku. Plus I think they will include the Symbols look and the Sash look to go with both sagas. Then I think next year will be some Buu related figures not to mention with the Buu part of Kai coming out. Just a thought though

Back