S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt call them horror stories per say, just that his colour scheme, while accurate to the first time we see him in the anime, just looks far too grungy and orange and just doesnt fit in toy form, but the figure itself is fine mould wise.

Get Piccolo! Hes the only one that won't get a re release! When we are 15 figures deep, the figure will hit a much higher price tag! Another would be the new Vegeta! I see the SDCC gohan rising aswell.

I collect figures for value and for nostalgia. I use to buy and sell the super battle collection 13 years ago when I was in fourth and fifth grade, and I'm just getting back into it, minus the selling lol. I'm definitely not a completionist, but when it comes to the figures I do want, I am a perfectionist regarding the consistency of my collection. That being said, I'd rather skip on a manga-colored Piccolo when I'm amassing an anime-color based collection. I am willing to pay premiums for these guys but not for something that isn't consistent with the current color scheme. I guess I'm a different kind of completionist, in logical terms lol. I will skip of first variant Goku and Gohan as well. Regardless, I know Piccolo will sky rocket with SDCC Goku, SSJ Vegeta in the near future as more available variants are released. I'm really looking forward to this years SDCC exclusive.

Last edited:
Ok yea, Id rather see a figure go to someone for the nastalia and excitment than a scalper... Not to be a **** bro, I know everyone needs money, but scalpers have killed this hobby for me since I was collecting the Star Wars POTF lines back in 95-96.. Buying low selling high??? One of the factoring reasons why te hobby is more expensive now!

Lol who cares is scalpers wanna buy low and sell high, as long as u stay up to date you will be ok

I agree with both of you. I've paid premiums for Sdcc Goku and SSJ Vegeta, but I was willing to pay these premiums, which was still about ten percent lower than people were paying for them in closing auctions. The thing is, these are high quality figures and they're partially appealing because we know they're valuable and were artfully crafted. Sure, it's one thing to buy low when they come out and sell them when supply is low and demand is high. Great! It's easy money, why not? But, it's another thing, for example on eBay, to see Sdcc Goku for $300 or Trunks for $90. Ridiculous. What is happening is you have people paying a premium much like the one I or many of you have paid, and then these buyers turn around and try to sell the figures at 200% of the premium they paid.

Ya but sdcc goku is on amazon for like 140$ anyway so ppl tryn to flip him are wastin their time when there is a much easier an cheaper way to buy him lol also trunks is still 45ish on amazon an if ur in canada like me an american amazon doesnt ship to canada or w.e jus get a american address for like 10$/yr at myus.com u gotta pay a bit more for shipping but w.e lol amazon has free shippin so it equals out in the end lol

I got Goku on amazon and Vegeta on eBay for $150 and $85, respectively and overall. The funny thing about Goku is at the $150ish price, supply is low and I know people are willing to buy it for the price and not much more. But what happens when for the $150ish price range on Amazon is sold out and the next best thing is either through Toywiz for $200 or competing on eBay, which assuredly will result in higher bid prices and ultimately will set a new, even higher price all around. Also, there will be no SDCC re-releases; therefore, at the current average premium, Goku's price is bordering fair; then again I'm an adult student with a steady job and I have the extra cash flow to make ludicrous purchases on toys. It is hands down the rarest of the collection, period. Lol I feel like I need at least 3 of them.

Last edited:
Bit of a segue, but has anyone managed to find the new movie english subbed online? I keep finding sites that will fork over the file for surveys, but they require too much personal info for my taste.

1s01ky.jpg

my prediction for a future product! :lol

the real question... would you buy it?

Woah. If and when they make SSJ God I think it's a given that it'd be released with regular Goku. I think it will be this years SDCC exclusive. I'm almost positive.

i got them from a store in my country https://www.displaysenzo.be/presentatie/acryl-bruggetjes.html

if you search for "acrylic bridges or risers" you'll find some sites selling it
and if your figures are on a pedestal where you vcan view the figure from all directions then this might be interesting

https://www.3ddisplays.co.uk/displays/lifts-circular.htm

or steps...

https://www.3ddisplays.co.uk/displays/lifts-steps.htm

anything else they offer

https://www.3ddisplays.co.uk/lifts_and_steps.htm
i hope this helped :)

That is helpful thank you

Regardless if how god mode looks, the story and action is good from what ive heard, and I will support it simply because of the chance of more movies and a series coming from it being successful.

Regardless if how god mode looks, the story and action is good from what ive heard, and I will support it simply because of the chance of more movies and a series coming from it being successful.

yeah, and i heard that they expanded the db universe by saying that gokou's is just 1 of 12 universe's. i believe gokou and co.'s is the 7th universe. so they got 11 universe to mess around with now. :rotfl

Ya but what do they mean by theres other universes? Are they planning on combining one piece and dbz ? Or somethin along those lines?

With a mullti-verse, I guess everyone will be SSG at some point... once again destroying the uniqueness of the form.

They should really make a human a super human lol put them on a ssj lvl lol piccolo is a super namekian lol

Back