S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
544465_10151545715623322_1462984739_n.jpg

I spoke to a Tamashii Nation Rep last week when there's a TF, and she told me that DBZ aren't that popular no more in Japan, thats why it's an exclusive item there.

That's b/c Goku sounds like a constipated middle-aged woman over there. I typically prefer Japanese VAs over their American counterparts but the Japanese Goku VA makes my ears bleed.

Burger King did something similar to the frie box in the late 90's. when DBZ and Pokemon were huge!

Pretty cool.

BTW, I know some people are too self concious to wear shirts with their interests on them, but Hot Topic has their shirts buy one get one for $10. This includes 3 DBZ shirts.

Got my SS vegeta wow what a awesome figure I haven't stopped posing him since I got him bout 2 hours go .

20130314_155512_zps41405f63.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.
Got my Trunks today. Great addition. Although posing him with his sword in the sheeth is a bit akwerd. None the less, a great figure.

SSJ

With Goku.. the biggest and most obvious differences between the first release and SDCC is that SDCC has tons of gradients in his hair. I found a picture, so this should help:
https://geekinbox.fr/wp-content/upl...s-dragon-ball-goku-special-colour-compare.jpg

Until the newest Goku is released, we can't really see how his colors match up to the others. I think he'll probably be close to the first release colors (as a direct rerelease), but that's just me. So I would go with yellowy-orange for gi color.

[/url]

Hi, anyone helpme about the final color version of figure of Gokuh?

And... anyone know exist version Yamcha and others figues (I Know exist in this moment, Gokuh, Vegeta, Freezer and Piccolo)

Thanks!!!

Man, the wait for these 3 new releases is killing me :impatient::gah:

I hear you man. I have Vegeta and Goku pre ordered on BBTS and Amazon, just to see who gets its sooner! But I've used the wait to get caught up on the series, cause I only had SS3 Goku, now I'm only missing SS Vegeta.

Im really tempted by SDCC gohan, but I'd have to airbrush a few hair, skin and clothing high/lowlights on him so he looks more like the prototype.. being unsure how these figures take paint and how durable it would be from posing and reposing has me hesitant :S anybody here painted one of these figures?

Also is there a way to reduce ss vegeta's spray tan? I might give him a touchup to make him paler too!

That might open a flood gate, as my only block to getting the ss goku is that his paint apps aren't as cool as the sdcc one!

Look up anthony customs on youtube he has done paintjobs on piccolo and vegeta and both lookamazing so try to pm him

Back