S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys recommend getting various effects parts etc for the dbz figures? I know they're from other figures, but does anybody part those out or are they just basically impossible to find separate from another figure?

Almost impossible to get effect parts, and even if you did find the likes of the godzilla beam parts, they are really expensive.

The best set you could find is the seiya EX stand set; that includes what looks like three ki blasts.

Other effect parts come bundled with figures, so you would have to buy them; figures include ultraact gaia V2 1st edition, full armor d-act megaman, and a few others.

damn, I'd be all over that seiya stand if it was clear plastic like the act 4's! might grab 1 one day though.

Looks like the SH Figuarts Iron Man and War Machine might have some ki blasts for us!

When are those releasing? ( on a side note being a collector is expensive! You collect one line then u see a figure from another line and :horror u want it too and start looking into the line and want to collect that line too!!!)

You make a good point, but we literally just got told that piccolo wont be getting a reissue off of a high ranking bluefin employee, only for someone to post here that he is getting one? Sorry, but I have to go with the employee there for obvious reasons.

Then there is my other reason that if Bluefin are making such statements before they are allowed to they would lose their license; too big of a risk for such a company to make just to make a fan happy IMO

Huh, I didn't know about all of that other fuss, sorry. Bluefin is pretty honest, so I would go with there word too. However, you have to do what your company says, so someone could have slipped up and then fixed it. I just think it's all a bit silly. :1-1:

That said, I'd like to see a manga colored Piccolo come out. I've always preferred the the early sagas and I love the manga colors.

I'm just excited to be getting Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Nappa, Goku, and Krillin in the future.

Which tamashii stages are best for the dbz figs? act 4? at what point is the tougher act 5 advisable? :lol

act 4 is better overall; act 5 is better for flying due to the ratchet, but act 4 can do both well enough.

as for iron man; i am glad I didnt buy the revoltech one! would rather wait for the figuart one for better detail than revoltechs joints.

When are those releasing? ( on a side note being a collector is expensive! You collect one line then u see a figure from another line and :horror u want it too and start looking into the line and want to collect that line too!!!)

Hah, yeah thats true; I am trying to keep to dragonball and sentai figuarts for now, but i keep looking at seiya EX figures and thinking "shiny" lol, may have to at least get my star sign to get shot of that feeling!

I may get the iron man figuarts since I was going to buy the revoltech one.

Hah, yeah thats true; I am trying to keep to dragonball and sentai figuarts for now, but i keep looking at seiya EX figures and thinking "shiny" lol, may have to at least get my star sign to get shot of that feeling!

I may get the iron man figuarts since I was going to buy the revoltech one.

That roveltech ironman price is pretty high right
Now though right?

Piccolo deserves a re-release in his proper colors. He's Piccolo!!!

That roveltech ironman price is pretty high right
Now though right?

depends which one you want; his armors up to mrk 3 are pretty cheap, but the rest are extortionate! mrk 4 and up DO come with repulser effects though, but they attach to the hand so useless for dbz figuarts lol.

Piccolo deserves a re-release in his proper colors. He's Piccolo!!!

IMO the changes are so minor that it doesn't justify a repaint; pink arms, blue sash and thats your lot, and though I would still buy it being a completionist, i would begrudge it, and alot if people certainly wouldnt buy it, and the state this line is in just now, we cant afford such a failure in sales.

IMO the changes are so minor that it doesn't justify a repaint; pink arms, blue sash and thats your lot, and though I would still buy it being a completionist, i would begrudge it, and alot if people certainly wouldnt buy it, and the state this line is in just now, we cant afford such a failure in sales.

I agree and disagree at the same time. I rather the line continue than to fail and stop .:exactly:

Back