S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0ba05cc051089c4b577d0aeb08af2cda.jpg

Good deal if you ask me!

I'm still waiting for my order. I got an email with FedEx tracking number and it doesn't exist on fedex website. I emailed customer service this morning. The website has been down for a while. This is the message that pops up when I log on. "We are very sorry for this inconvenience. We are currently working on something new and we will be back soon with awesome new features.
Thanks for your patience". Hope I didn't get ripped off and this is a legit site.

Edit: they replied back and gave me the correct tracking number. ETA to be delivered 9/1. I now feel better lol

Last edited:
Let me know if you feel like selling one of those 17s, chief. I've got a pre-order in for the December release, but it would be nice to complete the set sooner than later.

Well I?m glad that it?s one per person in Europe.
If it was some people asking him to buy this, sure why not.
If it?s scalping...then that?s a big no no...

If it truly is a reseller or scalper, probably a bad idea to post that haul here when there was a good amount of people that weren?t even able to get any at all, including waiting for hours on end without checkout success... lol

I got my figures today as well, just waiting for ginyu today. I noticed the new androids are more flexible/loose than the original releases. In a way, that?s good for posing but not sure about overall integrity.
The omen Goku on the other hand is a thing of beauty 😍

Not sure if it?s a reoccurring issues with others, but the leg joint to spread the legs for one side or the other, is hard to move/or will pop out of the socket. I?ve been super careful even trying to move the legs because of this fact. It?s happened ever since they changed the lower leg joints to what they are now.

Prices are crazy now for Europe. 72€ for this Goku, limited to 1 per person. I'll pass and wait for the next $30 Goku they will produce. What a mess are these exclusives... It doesn't make any sense. I"ll get the 2 droids though but again $50 vs 66€ **** you

Prices are crazy now for Europe. 72? for this Goku, limited to 1 per person. I'll pass and wait for the next $30 Goku they will produce. What a mess are these exclusives... It doesn't make any sense. I"ll get the 2 droids though but again $50 vs 66? **** you

It is indeed pricey. Is it also being sold through the proper channels? Via Bandai, Premium Bandai or Bluefin or something of that sort?

Also to be noted is that in the US, price does not include tax while in Europe it does.

Back