S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so....people outside the US can’t get this UI Goku?.......

P-Bandai USA ONLY ships to the USA. Apparently the P-Bandai Japan can ship worldwide but the shipping prices are steep. I recommend doing some research and checking out the site.

Otherwise, your outlet is third-party vendors or looking for someone who can ship them to you.

Hi, I?m about to order Zamasu from the bandi store , do they ever combine shipping, like if I wait to order 17, 18, and zamasu together , will any of these have combined shipping cost, or will each be 10$ (presumably) a item?

I have never used the bandi site before, so forgive me if this is a silly question :)

Hi, I?m about to order Zamasu from the bandi store , do they ever combine shipping, like if I wait to order 17, 18, and zamasu together , will any of these have combined shipping cost, or will each be 10$ (presumably) a item?

I have never used the bandi site before, so forgive me if this is a silly question :)

When I ordered Zamasu and Vegito it was one shipping cost but the other day when I tried Gohan and Jiece, the shipping cost was split. I don?t know the reason why but my assumption is they are being released at different month so possibly the split in cost. It?s not cool that they do that but being that it?s premium Bandai exclusive, can?t really argue [emoji28].

When I ordered Zamasu and Vegito it was one shipping cost but the other day when I tried Gohan and Jiece, the shipping cost was split. I don?t know the reason why but my assumption is they are being released at different month so possibly the split in cost. It?s not cool that they do that but being that it?s premium Bandai exclusive, can?t really argue [emoji28].

True that lol. Thank you so much for your insight!

DSC_9013_AEGFwAS9r9uOcwcQKBtBShpJ6qciouN_gLEYDdH-XmtViGIIGnKcIopdJM9R6RYU.jpg

DSC_9040_175vh40cHJ0RV2qL6epHrNpOlkxiWDs_CAi6Y0g39WICY4WTs0_wzGMyCtc5pOAO.jpg

DSC_9023_IwOVVpex53kZHM8yXv8DKlR0P5W22hZ_BWTF6SETXHIE3ImveM5DNb792LzMru74.jpg

Saw this in another forum posted a few days ago. Apparently Guldo is a static figure packed in with Burter. After skipping a lot of the recent releases I'll definitely be picking these up along with Jeice and Bardock.

So funny that they tightened up that sculpt on Recoome's azz :lol :lol :lol

We going to see a battle-damage version? :lol

So it?s been a hot minute since I posted but I had to reevaluate my collecting and did a massive sell off. Currently still in the works but I?ve decided to stop collecting every other line (Figma, other series Figuarts, etc) and just collect Dragon Ball Figuarts strictly. I?ve been keeping tabs on the new stuff whilst selling and when I saw that Sign Goku and the entire Ginyu Force I decided to get back in the game and just be selective and patient. I tried to get out but they got me by the dragon balls once again. Like an addict to his crack pipe, I couldn?t resist [emoji28]

With that I?m back on the forums and I?m excited to rebuild my collection and talk/debate with ya?ll about these awesome figures once again [emoji41]

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@okayhoang Thanks bro! Good to be back!

They?re definitely not 2.0, manga repaints for sure. I just sold my OGs a couple weeks before these were announced and now I want them back [emoji24]

c924ffe0e74f4032e091d0a3583eb8f1.jpg

The new ones will have less accessories too. The original android 18 release has lots more accessories basing on the packaging of the new one.

So it?s been a hot minute since I posted but I had to reevaluate my collecting and did a massive sell off. Currently still in the works but I?ve decided to stop collecting every other line (Figma, other series Figuarts, etc) and just collect Dragon Ball Figuarts strictly. I?ve been keeping tabs on the new stuff whilst selling and when I saw that Sign Goku and the entire Ginyu Force I decided to get back in the game and just be selective and patient. I tried to get out but they got me by the dragon balls once again. Like an addict to his crack pipe, I couldn?t resist [emoji28]

With that I?m back on the forums and I?m excited to rebuild my collection and talk/debate with ya?ll about these awesome figures once again [emoji41]

Welcome back! Some of us are still here! Bandai has been cranking it up for Dragon Ball!

I actually followed a similar trend with you and sold some of my Figuarts collection off. Mostly secondary/minor characters (like Yamcha, Tien, Mr. Satan, Roshi) are off the books for me. I'm passing on a lot of the original "Dragon Ball" stuff, like Adventure Begins Bulma, Jackie Chun, etc. I'm sticking with the Main characters and Primary villains.

Welcome back! Some of us are still here! Bandai has been cranking it up for Dragon Ball!

I actually followed a similar trend with you and sold some of my Figuarts collection off. Mostly secondary/minor characters (like Yamcha, Tien, Mr. Satan, Roshi) are off the books for me. I'm passing on a lot of the original "Dragon Ball" stuff, like Adventure Begins Bulma, Jackie Chun, etc. I'm sticking with the Main characters and Primary villains.

I pretty much did the same thing, kept a bunch of the really good/pricey ones luckily so I don?t have too many expensive ones to get back. My funds from selling off all my other lines definitely soften the blow too! I was gonna pass on a majority of the DB ones too but I need those dragon balls and besides Roshi, they?re all pretty cheap. Just gonna be patient and wait for deals and 2.0s from now on. It?s crazy how much this line has exploded lately but by focusing on only these figures I should be able to keep up [emoji41]

I?m itching to see what they?ve got left to reveal this month. I?m thinking First Form Frieza and Krillin or Vegeta are gonna be the last two to finish out the first Namek wave [emoji1694]

I think First Form Frieza (hopefully with his floating throne) is a strong candidate.

Fans have been clamoring for a re-issue of Krillin. But in the Namek Saga I think he mostly wore his sleeveless gi outfit (no blue undershirt) and the Saiyan/Frieza Force armor that Vegeta gave him. Unless Tamashii decided to completely ignore his outfits and just do a "Premium Color Krillin" and re-issue the old one with some slightly modified colors and updated face decals. I think Krillin had his blue undershirt on when they first arrived on Namek and later took it off.

-My fingers are crossed for Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Battle-damaged SSJ2 Majin Vegeta. SSJ2 Goku would be "THE" Goku for 2021. Tamashii has a habit of a yearly "big" Goku release.
-Unlesssssss....Tamashii throws a curve and shows off a new SSJ4 Goku from DBGT. Demoniacal Fit has a SSJ4 Goku coming and this will undercut them as Tamashii has been doing lately.
-I think we might finally see Raditz.
-If Tamashii goes back to the Buu Saga, it opens up options for them again: Kid Buu, Absorbed Gohan/Gotenks Buu, they can also do a Dabura/Babadi combo, and PC SSJ3 Goku, PC Vegetto 2.0 (with Regular & SSJ Head) and possibly a PC Majin Good Buu as well if they want to revisit it.

Yup! Definitely going to get that DF set, I'm also getting AJ Customs SSJ Goku hair (a modified SSB hair turned yellow).

This is making me think that we're due for another standard SSJ Goku release in 2.0 format. A Cell/Buu Saga version where he has no kanji on his gi. I wouldn't mind seeing an updated SSJ head sculpt either. This one is good but it has a "boxy" feel to me.

Back