S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skin tone color change and a head swap and we’ve got SSJ ready to go too. Figure looks stunning, favorite look of his for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks phenomenal & I'm with everyone else on this look being the best.

I really hope he comes with this alternate head if they're not doing a third shirtless version. :lol

latest

Skin tone color change and a head swap and we’ve got SSJ ready to go too. Figure looks stunning, favorite look of his for sure

Now I'm worried that will be a 2020 SDCC exclusive. :p

Broly looks good, but i think I'm going to pass. I'll decide for sure when all the promo images are released.
I'm just not keen on that armor, never was. Even when they used it for all the other characters in super for Frieza army.
I would have liked to see the Broly just before they were rescued, but i think this version was more popular with fans it seems (with this version being the only one i really see as customs being done).

This was the exact version that I was hoping for, he looks awesome! I can't wait for this one to drop

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We will prolly get Bardock in the near future too, but dangit I want the OG Bardock. My gut tells me they won’t make that version

They showcased a SHFZero version several years back, but no updates never came of it

57401584-2B83-4A86-B9F0-FB1E20BFEC7F.jpeg

It will eventually, no official announcement yet. There is a SHFZero statue of him available though

I haven’t, it’s too risky because there’s really no insurance on IG. It’s a gamble.

Out of all the female characters, who would you all like to see next as SHF?
- Android 18 (ToP outfit)
- Videl
- Bulma (DBZ version)
- Caulifla
- Kale
- Kefla
- Vados

I choose Vados, only cuz there already exists a prototype of her so why not just release it already along with Champa

I haven’t, it’s too risky because there’s really no insurance on IG. It’s a gamble.

- Videl
- Bulma (DBZ version)
- Caulifla
- Kale
- Kefla
- Vados

I choose Vados, only cuz there already exists a prototype of her so why not just release it already along with Champa

Videl and Caulifla

- Videl
- Bulma (DBZ version)
- Caulifla
- Kale
- Kefla
- Vados

Cool.

I would pick Vados (+Champa) and Videl/Saiyawoman

Anybody know where I can pick up Super Saiyan God Goku for a price that's not too outrageous? Thanks in advance.

I would say videl and Bulma dbz.

I think we will probably get Kalifla sooner though. Esp since they thought her worthy enough of dragon stars parts.

Back