S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw that too Prodigy. Man oh man, I guess I may have to order this one ... goodbye money

1-405.png

This is my actual Dragon Ball display. Soon a new video of complete collection on: www.instagram.com/gary_garzon

View attachment 446826

Your displays always blow me away, great job!

What did you think of the Figuarts Jiren prototype? It looked really good but slightly too bulky and defined. I thought the artistic design of him was really well done because he seemed very plain. It wasn't until later when his outfit started to tear off where he became more muscularly defined. So I'm interested if Tamashii is continuing to work on him. Hence the "no photography" sign and no update on the Shonen Jump Calendar. (Although, Broly releases could be pushing him back.) I still think he looks great though.

It's strange. I used to prefer articulated figures but I'm getting more and more into stationary figures. Especially since the Banpresto releases are around $25 - 30. Figuarts Zero did an amazing job with quite a few of their releases. I have Final Flash Super Vegeta, Piccolo, Spirit Bomb Goku, Kamehameha Goku, Gallick Gun Vegeta, Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, and Kid Buu. They're unbelievably well done. I'm tempted to get Figuarts Zero Broly but I have no idea where the heck to put that monster in my display area. Might get the Goku and pose S.H.Figuarts Broly in the place of Figuarts Zero Broly.

Dragon Ball Stars surprises me quite a bit. I've seen photos of Super Saiyan 4 Goku and it looks good. If I had the money, I would loved to have supported the line.

I completely understand you loving articulation. You do an amazing job posing them. I'm amazed by everybody on this forum that posts their displays. They've all looked fantastic.

They have to release Super Saiyan Blue Vegito with the upgraded articulation. I wasn't thrilled to having one in the line but if we get Fused Zamasu and Monster Fused Zamasu, Super Saiyan Blue Vegito is needed.

I thought Jiren looked great! I know in the anime his design is somewhat inconsistent, where he looks a little bit more "tame" or he looks full blown beast mode. I think the figuarts version is more that "beast mode" style, and I like it a lot.

It's definitely tough to beat the price point of the banpresto figures, I do have a couple in my collection that look great. Sounds like quite the collection of zero figures! Broly would have to be a centerpiece, that thing is massive!

I pick and choose when it comes to dragon stars, I only have a few in my collection. I actually saw the first form Frieza at gamestop and was surprised by how good it looks, it might be the best in the line so far.

Thank you very much! It is awesome to see other people's displays, I see tons of unique poses and character pairings in other displays that I never would have thought of.

I'd be down for an updated Vegito. I passed on the SDCC version. I kept telling myself I was going to pull the trigger on it but I just never got around to it. Hopefully tamashii will put one out in the next year or two, or DF releases one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS HOLY S#IT!! I can't believe they actually gave Zamasu the corrupted arm and faces! I usually try to steer away from buying multiples (the only figures I have two of are Goku Black and SROE Goku) but I may have to pick up a second Zamasu to have both forms on display. Dang that's a great looking figure, I'm so excited for him. And I'm glad to see that the skirt doesn't hinder too much articulation. Also found a couple more promo images of him

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
a77d7340ebee75f4423dbb557d2d550f.jpg
d7247199a41c96baefd52a9df02d9d47.jpg

f50baee6dae97c7e58714248cecc4142.jpg

I'm just glad there's another bad guy to add to my collection. All heroes with nobody else to fight can be boring haha :) Hmm I just realized his ring also increased in size just like his right arm. Was that really the case in the show? Did the ring also become big?

Excited for C2E2 if for nothing else to see Zamasu in person. I was under the impression that there'd be two separate releases for fused but this looks like another accessory-loaded release.

2-312.png

Ok, I know the old timers here realize this but Facebook is running crazy with these same questions for every new exciting release ....

Take a breath fellow collector. This is just announcement. It is not selling anywhere yet. There will be loads of places to order from. Yes this is an exclusive. No it’s not up yet (each site gets them up at different times)
Yes there will be Japan release and a US release (both priced different).
Know your sites you order from. ToyzintheBox/GameStop/B&N get their pre-orders up late in the game

Take a breath. It’ll be ok. Shop smart and don’t over pay. There are a ton of sites to pre-order from.

It had to be said as people are loosing their minds again

Ok, I know the old timers here realize this but Facebook is running crazy with these same questions for every new exciting release ....

Take a breath fellow collector. This is just announcement. It is not selling anywhere yet. There will be loads of places to order from. Yes this is an exclusive. No it’s not up yet (each site gets them up at different times)
Yes there will be Japan release and a US release (both priced different).
Know your sites you order from. ToyzintheBox/GameStop/B&N get their pre-orders up late in the game

Take a breath. It’ll be ok. Shop smart and don’t over pay. There are a ton of sites to pre-order from.

It had to be said as people are loosing their minds again

but if its being said on facebook, why do you need to reply here?

Some just read here and don’t post .... and I do say it on Facebook (over n over again). I just hope this helps reach a few more ears as well since on there they don’t read posts put up about same topics. Who knows, maybe they read here too (as I did in 2014 until I figured out the trends myself the year past).

I don’t think Tamashii knows how to do sinister ... I only say that cuz they really dropped the ball on Goku Black as well.

For fused, the screaming face looks on point though and if I display in monster form it’d probably be that face anyways I’d use.

Do we know if solo Zamasu is still in the works, or did someone mention that it's been taken off the calendar?

Yes he has been removed from the calendar. Probably a smart move on their part cuz with fused on same month, I don’t think he would have sold well at all.
They haven’t said the why’s or the when a new release date will happen

Maybe it was shonen’s fault?

Back