S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they would just release that Figuarts Shenron then we wouldn't have to worry about air bubbles

But how do we know some random pig (figuratively) won't steal our wish so that he gets all the figuarts or heaven forbid... :horror

the panties of a hot chick?

:panic:

LOL man ur just nailing it :clap:rotfl

Or you could just post the link to the official Tamashii site where the picture is https://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000087392/
Thanks guys :)

Others had already posted the link several times, but people for whatever reason didn't see it (there are tons of pages here, so it's understandable :lol) So I wanted to make something that wouldn't get skimmed past, and could be passed around to other sites to finally resolve any future doubt.

Thanks guys :)

Others had already posted the link several times, but people for whatever reason didn't see it (there are tons of pages here, so it's understandable :lol) So I wanted to make something that wouldn't get skimmed past, and could be pass around to other sites to finally resolve any future doubt.

I think it was more so of " ********, they wouldn't announce 3 figures in one week!" Type reaction. I think this is the first time we have actually seen 3 new reveals other than at a toy show. So I can't blame people for thinking its false. That way they didn't get their hopes up. BUT WE ARE GETTING SOME AWESOME FIGURES IN THE NEXT YEAR!!!

Now that we know we're getting the Android Trio

1232194974180_f.jpg

They need to complete the Holy Trinity

20110904100630!The_saiyans_arrive!.jpg

Did you not see where I retracted my statement : ? :lol

I was already shown i had been lied too about it being faked, considering the image came from Bandai's site :D

This was information i Did not have at the time.
I didn't have that information when I first saw the image either, but it wasn't necessary to determine it was real. That was my point, just observing things you can verify it's legitimacy for yourself. When I saw the link, it just affirmed everything I already learned from my initial gaze at the picture. Just like everyone else here who couldn't be tricked into thinking it wasn't real.

I saw that you retracted your statement, but my initial question is still a valid one :lol But like I said, I wanted to put any future doubts to rest because that link was posted several times already, and people were still didn't believe.

Would that REALLY be so bad?
Figuarts panties......could I put them 18 :monkey3

I think it was more so of " ********, they wouldn't announce 3 figures in one week!" Type reaction. I think this is the first time we have actually seen 3 new reveals other than at a toy show. So I can't blame people for thinking its false. That way they didn't get their hopes up. BUT WE ARE GETTING SOME AWESOME FIGURES IN THE NEXT YEAR!!!
I suppose you're right. That, and the context of how Japan views villains (but 16's turned into a hero, now that I think of it) and his massive size, all of what you pointed out along with all of this, just made this reveal seem too good to be true, and I can understand that :)

We honestly need Raditz and Nappa to at least have all the saiyans, since Goten will probably come in some way or shape.

I didn't have that information when I first saw the image either, but it wasn't necessary to determine it was real. That was my point, just observing things you can verify it's legitimacy for yourself. When I saw the link, it just affirmed everything I already learned from my initial gaze at the picture. Just like everyone else here who couldn't be tricked into thinking it wasn't real.

I saw that you retracted your statement, but my initial question is still a valid one :lol But like I said, I wanted to put any future doubts to rest because that link was posted several times already, and people were still didn't believe.

Figuarts panties......could I put them 18 :monkey3
idk why people didn't believe it even though Tamashii themselves posted it...and some sites are showing it too.

Also on 18, :thwak No dirty thoughts! You can just take them off the Sailor Moon figuarts and put them on 18. See? This is what I mean! some random pig will come in and kill our wish! :panic:

Hey guys I was wondering since a lot of you mentioned wanting a Goten and Trunks 2 pack would you ever consider a kid goku and Vegeta 2 pack? Just thought of that and it has potential to be pretty cool but Kid vegeta rarely appeared just wondering

I never considered a teen Vegeta, wow. I think I would only get a teen Vegeta if I could have King Vegeta.

I would rather have kid Goku with a ton of accessories (magic cloud, magic staff, all etc). I would also like DB Bulma with that capsule cycle you see in the credits animation.

I wanna know who Vegeta's mom was. Hopefully the next movie will reveal her identity in a flashback

Dude!!! I think I figured out a way they could sell Bulma and guarantee purchases!

If namek Bulma came with all the Namek Dragon Balls, and DB Bulma came with all the earth Dragon Balls.

Back