S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Majin_buu.1.jpg

OMGOMGOGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOM BROLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I had no clue!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!

wow, glad to see you're still in this! :O

You're welcome!

lol... I didn't catch that, but you're right.

I just came across this and it made me chuckle:

nappa_ketchum_vs_broly_by_newsuperdannyzx-d6zth9v.png

it's old but still delivers the lulz

Lol, you outblood blood there.:lol

lol wut? o_O

Oh she gets plenty of love, Krillin didn't quit the whole monk vibe for nothing after the cell games.:lol

Oh I thought he made it Blood, normally you make that ****.

Ooh so that green thing is broly's master ball?:lol

Having no option for armor of Nappa would really blow. Having him in armor would only make me appreciate the Saiyan Saga Vegeta even more.

TChwCRI.jpg

Look at that saiya in saga vegeta ! The one we got doesn't have that body it had the android saga vegeta body from ssj vegeta .... :(

OMGOMGOGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOM BROLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I had no clue!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!

Pitu!!!!!! When r u gonna review and not do skits ? ( skits are fine )

People come on, look.

View attachment 116869
That's way more space than Frieza

I can't agree with that rationale, because that would mean his waist can't move because they didn't do it, or his abdomen can't move despite being sliced in halve to make it move, and that his upper knee segment can't bend because they only bent the lower one. :slap and none of that is true.

But we see the joints, so we know they can move. Besides, how frequently do promo pics really utilize the full posing potential the figure has? Almost never.
Let me try to explain my point again: There is one picture where he is standing still and his arms are supposed to be on the rest position. I dont think they just forgot to lower his arms. And again, I hope I'm wrong.

Off topic but I've always wondered this.. exactly how much is Akira Toriyama worth? You'd think he's a multi-millionaire with a networth of at least 40 million, DBZ is a global phenomenon that continues to be popular decades after it officially ended. Does anybody know?

Back