S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customs by Fernando Merlos

10014579_792590894101583_2003591216_n.jpg

Everything here looks great, but i dont like that ssj3 god mode vegeto( assuming thats what they were going for) looks silly imo

It wasn't meant strictly to the day. But I mean, more like, it's April, and still nothing. Seriously, D'afaque!? (That's how french people write it.)

Normal Goku will be releassed at end of April (30th of April), in a few days we could see the box

Custom of Majin Vegeta is now for sell on ebay I just saw he has broke his clothes in the wrong leg

VegetaMajinNV.png

I don´t Know if do Majin Vegeta normal clothes or battle damage, what do you think is the best?

Freakin 1st of april and we haven't even seen box art for Goku, "early 2014 release" my @ss.

Seriously. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed yet again until "early-mid" May.

Normally I wouldn't mind, but the fact that we've literally been waiting almost 4 years, and even when it's right around the corner it's STILL getting delayed, isn't a good sign :/ Multi-million dollar films are released quicker for crying out loud.

Unless Goku is coming with an alternate head sculpt made out of pure gold or the Dragon Balls themselves, then I just don't see what the problem is. Is it possible that Figuarts, like some Hollywood movies, also go through "development hell" that slows down the process for several years longer than expected? Sure seems that way.

If you're making it a stand alone piece, a battle damaged would be more interesting. If you're lining it up with other characters, non battle damaged. If you're doing a display and Vegeta isn't the one fighting the villain, it's going to make him look like a loser, if he's the only one brutally beaten up!
If you had a battle damaged Goku to match him, then there would be no debate!

I think battle damaged would look way cooler, but a regular would be better for more poses, and it would bug me if I put him with other characters, which I would be doing. I'd go regular for that reason.

Seriously. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed yet again until "early-mid" May.

Normally I wouldn't mind, but the fact that we've literally been waiting almost 4 years, and even when it's right around the corner it's STILL getting delayed, isn't a good sign :/ Multi-million dollar films are released quicker for crying out loud.

Unless Goku is coming with an alternate head sculpt made out of pure gold or the Dragon Balls themselves, then I just don't see what the problem is. Is it possible that Figuarts, like some Hollywood movies, also go through "development hell" that slows down the process for several years longer than expected? Sure seems that way.

it's because i demanded them to get that effect piece perfect :monkey1

anyhooo my impacts has been shipped :yess: :panic:
7934db18-8f79-456a-9528-0a6aa18699ae_zps818f842e.png

I don´t Know if do Majin Vegeta normal clothes or battle damage, what do you think is the best?

Not battle damaged. Why? Because Majin Vegeta can double as non-Majin Buu Saga. Making him battle damaged would limit this. Would also make him look out of place (as others have said) with the other DBZ figuarts.

Unless...

...it's [BatmanvsSuperman] which got delayed an entire year god damnit.:gah:

anyhooo my impacts has been shipped :yess: :panic:

Nice, my usual adress doesn't have 'm in stock yet. Do plunge the thread with photos when you get them. How many/which colour did you get?

I'd be so happy if the delay was because after much consideration they decided to make a last minute decision to give us a Saiyan saga Goku instead. Would anyone complain if that happened? They could also say "Sorry for the mix up, here's Nyoibou as an apology for the mix up." The SSJ3 Goku was falsely advertised, so why can't they do that with Goku? They'd have to do such minimum retooling. It makes no sense why it took so long to just get a new head.

Or instead of Nyoibou, throw in this head for one of the most iconic images of Goku:

Goku_Saiyan_Saga.jpg.jpeg

I know it couldn't happen, but I have the right to have foolish dreams today!

Edit: What if they delayed it for another month like Batman vs Superman, and said Saiyan saga Goku instead? Would any of you rather have that? I would, because it's the only Goku I want, other than a SSJ Namek version.

I'd be so happy if the delay was because after much consideration they decided to make a last minute decision to give us a Saiyan saga Goku instead. Would anyone complain if that happened? They could also say "Sorry for the mix up, here's Nyoibou as an apology for the mix up." The SSJ3 Goku was falsely advertised, so why can't they do that with Goku? They'd have to do such minimum retooling. It makes no sense why it took so long to just get a new head.

Or instead of Nyoibou, throw in this head for one of the most iconic images of Goku:

View attachment 101885

I know it couldn't happen, but I have the right to have foolish dreams today!

Edit: What if they delayed it for another month like Batman vs Superman, and said Saiyan saga Goku instead? Would any of you rather have that? I would, because it's the only Goku I want, other than a SSJ Namek version.

The only way Tamashii can get me to buy a normal goku figure is if we get a saiyan saga/ early frieza saga goku. I'd be down for this.

There's so much causal logic in why it is the way it is that I can't even complain about it anymore.

The only thing I do will continue to be annoyed by is his gi colour (should've been krillin's) and his facial expressions.

I wouldn't buy the upcoming Goku if we got a Saiyan/Namek saga Goku. I would just buy two of those, and be completely happy with them. I'd understand if this was Mattel or Hasbro milking it, by not giving the definitive costume straight out the gate of the most popular character, because they'll give 2 or 3 versions of the character within that year at a much cheaper price, and people buy them in waves. There's only 3 releases a year. That's not right! They didn't have to do much to give him his Saiyan saga look, and it's not like they were going to make him accurate. They would re-use parts, like Saiyan saga Vegeta. If they made Goku younger looking and smaller it wouldn't match up with him. And I don't want to buy a different version of Scouter Vegeta. If this line is so hot, why is it taking so long to get such a quick re-use of a sculpt they have used multiple times?

Because I heavily bet they never wanted to release that goku proto at all. CLEARLY they were just utterly pushed into it.

Then again, it's their own stupidity to wait releasing a normal Goku this long in the first place.

Then again they probably would have, had they looked farther then their domestic market, at which point they wouldn't have cancelled the line.

Let's just face it: all of this is whale and dolphin's fault. What self-respecting mammal lives in the ocean? Seriously, ****in jerks.

(Also, I'm just buying two and when they do release a saiyan goku I'll just resell these. By then normal goku will be in the aftermarket.)

I could see them doing a FiguartZero Saiyan Saga Goku like that. I doubt they would do two base Goku figures.. heck, it doesn't even look like we'll get SSJ2 Goku any time soon. lol.

When he's finally released, it's most likely not gonna have any "sorry for the wait" additions or anything fancy. The overall quality will prolly be a notch or 2 below the very first prototype they shown all those years ago (as is the case with most figures released), and the Kamehameha effect is gonna be a washed-out blue, nowhere near as vibrant as it originally looked, and with much shorter beam attachments. Sorry to sound pessimistic but I'm just keeping my expectations realistic -_-

Find it hard to believe that they're undecided on something petty as colors for the box. Honestly, all of the boxes for DBZ Figuarts could've been all the same color and I wouldn't care at all, anyway.

I could see them doing a FiguartZero Saiyan Saga Goku like that. I doubt they would do two base Goku figures.. heck, it doesn't even look like we'll get SSJ2 Goku any time soon. lol.

And then the buu period comes and like half the characters are too big or minor to be released. I bet we'll have another goku within 2 years.

1 thing is they might start doing first issue bonus pack-ins for this line... I could believe that to have caused the delay. Though no idea what it'd be.

But I still don't expect it.

Back