S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work, my friend! This is so cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpb96k1J1ZE

59774-1.jpg
59774-2.jpg
59774-3.jpg

I'm not expecting more than 3 new DBZ figuarts for now on. They just announced doing the girl from the Ring. I didn't even know that movie was still popular. I didn't even think that girl ever iconic. Hope those fans are happy, but I want more Dragon Ball.

Attachments

• S.H.-Figuarts-of-Sadako-Yamamura-from-The-Ring.jpg
    S.H.-Figuarts-of-Sadako-Yamamura-from-The-Ring.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 410
I absolutely don't get that licence either. So yeah, genuinely think we're just quote-unquote screwed because of the state of Bandai's domestic market concerning DBZ.

I'm not expecting more than 3 new DBZ figuarts for now on. They just announced doing the girl from the Ring. I didn't even know that movie was still popular. I didn't even think that girl ever iconic. Hope those fans are happy, but I want more Dragon Ball.

Oh man i see i can see that line not doing so well, the ribg girl? Really? Lol is she going to come with a phone? What would be the point of havin that character articulated? That pose in the picture is the only real pose she ever does, like if they wanted to make a figure of this coulda just did a figuarts zero, what a waste...and im done ranting lol

Its not the ring girl, its the japanese movies the ring is based off, which is popular over there I believe.

Dont forget that they do have more people working on these things since the d arts line got absorbed, im not worried :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It'd make more sense to release a Jason Vorhees or Michael Meyers figure, but nah, lets make "Ring Girl" instead :lol

Since they recently acquired the rights to the Mario franchise, why not expand on the Nintendo license and give us a decent StarFox line? I'd love a detailed replica of the Arwing (it would be huge tho so they'll prolly just troll us with the prototype with no intentions on releasing it :mad:)

Yeah, star fox and zelda lines need to happen; figma link is good but figuarts would be much better in general.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

tumblr_lv4pmk2kCY1r1ltgj.gif

well i for one welcome that figure with open arms. i have some fun stuff in my mind with her and im a big horror fan so hey :)

and just so you know she comes with a tv :blissy

item_0000010678_FK9EtMaR_09.jpg

tumblr_lv4pmk2kCY1r1ltgj.gif

well i for one welcome that figure with open arms. i have some fun stuff in my mind with her and im a big horror fan so hey :)

and just so you know she comes with a tv :blissy

item_0000010678_FK9EtMaR_09.jpg

Lol im very curious/ worried to see what poses you come up with, with that figure lmao :p

Lol, yeah I'm not sure if it's in this thread's best interest that Blood gets his hands on that figure, although I'd love to see Woody try and cheer her up.:rotfl

That TV is a pretty cool prop actually. You could pose Krillin watching that TV and then place the ring girl behind him, while he has that 18 scared face.:lol

Yeaaaah.... It's pretty much like this everyday:
tumblr_ms511hvjXR1s4ie08o1_500.gif

And then it transitions to this:
tumblr_ms50vmtwxV1s4ie08o4_500.gif

But then there's some new photo and you're like this again:
tumblr_ms50qkVx1O1s4ie08o4_500.gif

Eventually I just have to go out and go nuts to handle the wait:
tumblr_ms50gxCUOY1s4ie08o2_400.gif

And you come home and **** the release date is postponed, or your order was delayed:
tumblr_ms500246Xo1s4ie08o1_500.gif

And then you just need to vent it, the frustration!
tumblr_ms500246Xo1s4ie08o3_250.gif

And then the police gets there, and you get arrested and thrown into jail and and you realise that you can't answer the door now because you aren't home and we're back here again:
tumblr_ms511hvjXR1s4ie08o1_500.gif

It's just a horrible spiral into death and despair.

in the 90s this thread wouldve destroyed my 56k modem lol

look how far we've come

Hahaha, brilliant comment!

With the added irony that my ipad is currently lagging as **** bcause if this.:lol

@Blood aaaaahw, baby saiyans!:D

if your screen ever gets broken, make sure you snap a pic with one of your figures and make it look like they destroyed it

Lol, it's a 1st gen ipad that runs third gen software, I don't mind. I'm not gonna engage in one of the most relentlessly stupid internet/nerd wars ever, suffice it to say I disagree regarding Apple.

@Blood hahah, indeed good idea.:lol

Back