S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh

1 spelling mistake and a couple of apostrophe's

edit: oh youre the **** who was bragging about how great your poses are and what a terrible job a time crunched helper did posing theirs (BTW yours are just as static as the TF poses you were grinding)...

Just like all of your past english teachers, I too, give up on you. You sir, are a lost cause. Apostrophes, not apostrophe's. FYI. Yes, punctuation isn't everything but it is what separates up from all those countless youtube trolling imbeciles out there! My contention was this, you personally, should never ever lecture someone for their lack of punctuation. You, who makes an concious effort not to use any punctuation at all. That, is what we call hypocrisy. You don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?

Yes, I'd make a point that Pwn should have done a better job with what little time he had. This is after all the NYTF, not any given Sunday. Do I believe his arrangement was sporadic and flawed, yes. But I also made a point to encourage him do aspire to improve upon his efforts in the future, if the opportunity presents itself.

well I said grammar not punctuation so I guess you arent an English teacher...

Anyways if youre going to judeg someones posing its good form to at least be better at it, which you are not

Just like all of your past english teachers, I too, give up on you. You sir, are a lost cause. Apostrophes, not apostrophe's. FYI. Yes, punctuation isn't everything but it is what separates up from all those countless youtube trolling imbeciles out there! My contention was this, you personally, should never ever lecture someone for their lack of punctuation. You, who makes an concious effort not to use any punctuation at all. That, is what we call hypocrisy. You don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?

Yes, I'd make a point that Pwn should have done a better job with what little time he had. This is after all the NYTF, not any given Sunday. Do I believe his arrangement was sporadic and flawed, yes. But I also made a point to encourage him do aspire to improve upon his efforts in the future, if the opportunity presents itself.

you did this in the same way you would spit on his face to wipe away dirt...

and the two bolded words are your spelling mistakes

That, was not intended as bragging. I am no braggart! I was merely using my own poses as a bench mark, or a visual aid. Perhaps that wasn't the best idea. Scratch that! There is a member here called Havok and if you refer back, he posted some rather imaginative poses. Now that's the level of creativity one would have expected for the display for the NYTF! The fact is, it should have been a world apart from anything I am capable of. This is of course one of the few opportunities these people in the industry to exhibit all their hard labours to their peers. It is my belief, he, should taken more efforts to arrange a more though out and creative display. That's all. I understand that was most likely his best effort and we aren't all as imaginative aa some.That is why I offered him some strong encouragement. I'm sure next year he'll have some astounding new poses to utilise and for that, you can thank me! Lol!

That, was not intended as bragging. I am no braggart! I was merely using my own poses as a bench mark, or a visual aid. Perhaps that wasn't the best idea. Scratch that! There is a member here called Havok and if you refer back, he posted some rather imaginative poses. Now that's the level of creativity one would have expected for the display for the NYTF! The fact is, it should have been a world apart from anything I am capable of. This is of course one of the few opportunities these people in the industry to exhibit all their hard labours to their peers. It is my belief, he, should taken more efforts to arrange a more though out and creative display. That's all. I understand that was most likely his best effort and we aren't all as imaginative aa some.That is why I offered him some strong encouragement. I'm sure next year he'll have some astounding new poses to utilise and for that, you can thank me! Lol!

And now taking credit for any possible improvement that may be made... wow... :lol I think its bed time kiddo

Well I'll be! A genuine spelling mistake on my part... you should rejoice, this is a rare occasion. Hooray for you!

I give up! It is clear that this person is a complete, belligerent idiot. And don't dare condescend to me, for you are certainly not my better. You indignant little whelp! I get a feeling you make sport of being obnoxious, therefore you have no more of it from me.

Last edited:
Hey Pwnstar...I noticed the figuarts zero stuff was also on display. Since you more than likely had your hands on them, could you tell if the Vegeta zero fig was in scale with the Goku zero? I haven't been able to find some decent pics showing them as close to side by side as possible. I received the Trunks zero fig a while ago and as much as I liked it, I couldn't stand to see him practically tower over all of my figuarts whereas my Goku zero is close enough in scale to the rest of my figuarts.

Thanks!

Oh ffs you two, cut it out will you? Arguing over grammar and spelling mistakes is about as immature as it comes, I expected better from you both.

Supernatural, its not nice to knock someones figure poses, he had a time limit man. There have been far worse poses at conventions.

Lipsmack, im sorry, I respect you as a collector and all, but keep dissing people about grammar and spelling and I will have to block you; its an incredibly immature thing to start arguing with someone over and I get enough of that in youtube comments.

Oh ffs you two, cut it out will you? Arguing over grammar and spelling mistakes is about as immature as it comes, I expected better from you both.

Supernatural, its not nice to knock someones figure poses, he had a time limit man. There have been far worse poses at conventions.

Lipsmack, im sorry, I respect you as a collector and all, but keep dissing people about grammar and spelling and I will have to block you; its an incredibly immature thing to start arguing with someone over and I get enough of that in youtube comments.

Dude, no offense, but I could care less if you have to resort to blocking me. I respect you as well, and my initial comment was to mock someone pissing on someone else... and when someone quotes me I respond usually. And I was just correcting his jab at my punctuation when in fact I was talking about grammar (and since he seems to be the authority on the two I wanted to make sure he had his facts right)

and I dropped it, hence not responding to him anymore...

Right, lets all just leave it then, ok? I just think we are all better than this; squabbling and insulting just doesnt suit this thread! :lol

That was rude. Pwnstar has been nothing but kind and respectful to all of us.

This.

SupernaturalAddict, you can have your opinions and that's fine, but man just be a bit more polite about it will ya? And you were factually bragging, everyone can see that. You're post was explicitely about how you can do something better than someone else, and you weren't exactly subtle about it. If you're so adept at posing, try posing your own attitude a little better.

No. My point was that if I could do better, it wasn't good enough. I had honestly expected them to go all out, as they've done in the past with their SDCC display or at very least unveiled a new prototype. Apparently it's just as Pwn said, they simply don't "care". I completely understand the situation at hand and I do realise he clearly did as best circumstances would allow. I just expected better. As a fan I was very disappointed by their (both Tamashii & Pwn) "collaborative" efforts, whether they were Pwn's poses or not. That's all I'll say!

And that TFS video was freaking hilarious! Anyone who disputes that needs to grow a sense of humour!

Can't wait to actually seeing the packaging for Goku, only then will it feel real. Can't be long surely?!

You know, that might actually be why the japan release was delayed yet the American release is fine, as we havent seen the box yet; saiyan Vegeta and Friezas boxes were on display long before release. Maybe there has been a problem with the printers or a box defect or something.

At the end of the day supernatural, Bluefin are simply the sellers, and although they love dragonball as a franchise they just dont see a need to take ages posing merchandise. I know I sell audio equipment among other things, but I dont go out of my way to make it look prefect because I dont have enthusiasm for that merchandise. Sure if given the time we could do a better pose, but they dont have time to let you tinker with them. Pwnstars display was far above what we have seen before in these conventions.

Bluefin and Tamashii are there to sell their goods, and promote them, thats all, no matter how much we want them to be otherwise.

About the box, I recently had a game in mind: guess what colours it'll have. They've used a peculiar blend between apt and seemingly random colours for the boxes wirh regards to the design of the figure. Krillin's is completely logical, whereas the grey for vegeta is weird to me. As is the horrible yellow on sdcc piccolo's.

With that in mind I'd guess Goku's gonna get a blue box with orange or white as a secondary colour.

I think blue with white as a secondary. Genki Dama style! Kuririn's box is orange and blue, and being that it was the last release they might mix it up a bit. Although, they might want to be flashier since it's Goku.

Newbie collector in DBZ figuarts here. General Question. where does everyone keep all the extra hands and heads and accessories? I find that keeping them in the box to be rather annoying as I'll have to keep going back and opening the box and treys to be very time consuming. Maybe I'm just really lazy, haha but I feel I would definitely pose it more if there are more efficient ways to store all these extra pieces. Does anyone have any ideas? does everyone here just leave them in the box and take it out each time?

Thanks in advance for the responses!

Firstly, welcome!

I myself keep a couple cheap flat toolboxes with square sections like the ones you keep screws in for hands and weapons if needed; I dont know about other countries but my local poundland (like dollar tree) stocks loads of them. They arebt so big that they take up space but are big enough that you wont misplace them. Hope that helps!

Welcome to the forum man!:wave

I keep the parts and accessories in some decent quick seal baggies. I have a few for each figure so I can keep the parts separate, particularly the faces which I like to keep in individual bags so they don't get scratched up (I'm really OCD with my stuff lol!)

I find I'm much more inclined to change poses/parts if I have them quickly to hand, plus you get the added bonus of not ruining the box over time by repeatedly opening and removing the inner portion. I also find that this way I don't get annoyed trying to get all the parts back into place so it'll go back in the box....

I'm sure others here have their own solutions but that's how I like to store it all.

Back