S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, so the fan page is yours then fanatticus? I always wondered who set that up!

Its funny, Tamashii have already made the kamen rider that saiyaman costumes "inspiration" comes from. I preset to you all, riderman:

SH_FIGUARTS_RIDERMAN_01.jpg

Yes, the fan page is mine. I did it to collect all the information about S.H.figuarts based on dragonball and help to the people to get their figuarts.

It was on the fan page... didnt see it on an official page. the guy i quoted runs the fan page apparently, he posted it

Ya its not on the official page thats correct, the real source is from pwnstar, he was helping out at toyfair 2014 and spoke with the people there directly and asked as many questions he could for us, but as he said nothing is really set in stone

Ya its not on the official page thats correct, the real source is from pwnstar, he was helping out at toyfair 2014 and spoke with the people there directly and asked as many questions he could for us, but as he said nothing is really set in stone

It was posted on facebook this morning on the sh figuarts Dbz page that's how I found out that's how I got confirmation it's real.

I think we are getting confused here folks; pwnstar got the info from bluefin at toyfair while setting up the stall with them, all his info is a few pages back, fanatticus merely added it to his own page.

Pwnstar hasnt let us down before so id say the info is real.

I think we are getting confused here folks; pwnstar got the info from bluefin at toyfair while setting up the stall with them, all his info is a few pages back, fanatticus merely added it to his own page.

Pwnstar hasnt let us down before so id say the info is real.

regardless what someone is told the official sources havent said it therefor not official imo, a Fna page and a guy talking someone up at a show isn't solid. And no offence to the guy or his lead/info, just sayin

Well thats your opinion lipsmack, but this is the same guy who gave the poll we did to bluefin. There is no reason to doubt him.

Well thats your opinion lipsmack, but this is the same guy who gave the poll we did to bluefin. There is no reason to doubt him.

Not saying I doubt him... its simply not an official source. I dont doubt he was told that for a second, but the person who told him may have mis information or be bang on... until Tamashii/bluefin announce it officially then its not 100% (simply a fact), sure id be more than happy if its true

I put Vegeta as a SDCC2014 as I predicted a few pages ago as my own experience like bandai collector of Saint Seiya about 10 years and Vegeta is the one figure of the all figures released that admit a repaint (They ever do repainted figures as limited for tamashii, the same of Dragon Ball) and PwnStar511 confirm my suppositions when he talked with the Japan representative, then the only figure that wesaw a prototype is A17 therefore is the next to be released and finally Kid Boo is the enemy that fault to be released and a read in some tamashii page something about it and the words of PwnStar511 confirm that again.

I´m sure that the next SDCC 2015 will be Goku repainted

Hopefully pwnstar doesn't get in trouble for some guy having the info on his fan page...

Back