S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that buddy, but I wouldnt blame nin nin for the royal mails mess up, do t give up just yet :)

Royal mail are notorious for things getting held up or going missing!

I wasn't really having a go at Nin-Nin it's just that this is the first time anything has gone missing from them...my last 2 orders flew through no issues.

I do know how bad RM can be...their Parcel Farce department cocked up a delivery of my new AV Speakers for 3 solid days before I finally got them sorted.

It seems just lately that they have got really really bad.

Fingers crossed he'll turn up ok but I'm thinking I might have to order the Chrimbo pressies extra early to make sure I get them in time at this rate ;) lol

Neil

Well a little update.

I got to the Post Office yesterday & they are at a loss as to what has happened...their internal tracking system shows it was delivered & tracked using a Basildon Post Office PDA gun BUT was delivered to what looks like an address in London NW1 but no clues as to where.

All I can do is make a claim...except I can't!
Because it's International post the claim needs to be completed by the sender :gah::gah::gah:
So I've sent them an email & asked them to do just that but guess what...no response now :monkey2:monkey2

So I am now going to have to to check to see if I paid using my CC so I can do a chargeback.

All a total pain in the backside that means I am out of pocket for a while & my brother hasn't got a Birthday present :monkey2

Fingers crossed I can claim the money back

Neil

Good to hear. I got six brown spots on my Krillin. The paint looks chipped away. I'm disappointed. You can't really see it in the pic. View attachment 69649

Is it just me or does the paint apps on krillin seem caked on? Now that you mention yours having paint chips on the head it makes me wonder just how easy it might be to scrape the paint off, which is a worry.

Also, sorry to hear your issues soundwave. You have proof that it was delivered to the wrong address though, so the law is on your side, just keep at nin nin until they reply.

So, does anyone know much there made any differences between the gray and beige versions of those effect parts besides their color? based on the promo pics it looks like they might seaparte into differently shaped parts...

...Anybody?

As far as I know both are the same item with different colours; the fact that they have shown both fitting together perfectly confirms that for me.

I think its just the complexity of how many pieces there are; im sure I seen quite a few tiny pieces as well as the bigger ones coming apart.

trunks__time_machine_by_popotails-d6vw2mu.png

Someone asked that I do photos some time ago, but here's Trunks in the Irwin Time Machine. Although I'm pissed that the hinge for the 'cockpit' broke in shipping, I'm pretty happy Trunks is a perfect fit.

However, from above you can tell there isn't really a 'seat' to speak of, just the back of one. Therefore Trunks stands in it. Which is fine. Also, been away at college for a few months so yes that desk is dusty :rotfl

trunks__time_machine_by_popotails-d6vw2mu.png

Someone asked that I do photos some time ago, but here's Trunks in the Irwin Time Machine. Although I'm pissed that the hinge for the 'cockpit' broke in shipping, I'm pretty happy Trunks is a perfect fit.

However, from above you can tell there isn't really a 'seat' to speak of, just the back of one. Therefore Trunks stands in it. Which is fine. Also, been away at college for a few months so yes that desk is dusty :rotfl

That's awesome .

So here's Anthony's review...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCpzpddHzqw[/ame]

..., and, to be honest, I'm a bit let down in the quality. They REALLY utterly botched the destructo disc imo. Cheap/bad disc mould, bad connecting method (Anthony actually breaks it in video...). And now multiple people with paint chipping off straight out of the box? Krillin's gi not matching Goku's, being more anime, yet having the manga eyes? A fairly useless diaphragm joint? Vegeta's loose legs... I'm not exactly happy with all this... Krillin might be cheaper than the rest, but it's still an amount of money where I'm like, all this stuff should be better...

Agree totally; I am starting to think that this years releases were just last minute things so they didnt need to come up with new ideas.

Everything this year just seemed rushed to me, excpet Frieza for some reason. Hopefully they step up their game with Goku, but as he is just tamashii pleasing fans that want him, I doubt we will get off to a good start...

Iunno i still think krillin looks kool, i agree the disc looks bad aswell but w.e im sure theres a way to make it look better, and on a positive note i just got my master roshi statue with the shades! Now its just waitin for krillin to rock em lol

Considering Goku's the mould we already know, I don't expect issues with him. However I'm a little weary of the quality in releases after him, because of Vegeta and Krillin. Yeah Frieza was, largely, fine, except for maybe the leg issue (although I barely have it).

The twins' protos looked really solid to me, I really hope they're the releases after Goku, despite them saying nothing's certain, 18 did say now planning. Somehow I doubt they're gonna switch it up. Expect we'll have to wait till summer though.:(

Hey guys,

I got my Krilin the other day and couldn't be happier with it! I think I got lucky and got one without paint chips or other issues people are having. Here he is in my display.

krilinindahouse_zpsfb515f95.jpg

Really cool display albundyland, really liking it

also I think Nappa should have his armor like this where their are 2 torsos. (Vegeta custom by CoolCutta Creations on figurerealm.com)

55900-3.jpg

xNmeXIoy8ic3zBKDfdFQJQ.jpg

also also I think this Cooler custom is pretty cool, but short. (Cooler custom by 1andonly5711 on figurerealm.com)

54130-5.jpg

54130-4.jpg

54130-3.jpg

Nappa being the size he is just now would already cost a fortune, tamashii said that themselves; adding essentially a second nappa in a box just wouldnt work imo, as the torso makes up the bulk of him lol.

Nappa being the size he is just now would already cost a fortune, tamashii said that themselves; adding essentially a second nappa in a box just wouldnt work imo, as the torso makes up the bulk of him lol.

they could have armor as a normal release and an exclusive with both?

I am tempted to get an extra Vegeta with scouter just to repaint it so it's blue green and orange, because I doubt they'll make that an exclusive although I'd definitely buy one if they did.

Got my Krillin yesterday and am really impressed! Doesn't seem to have any issues although I agree the destructo disk could have a better design aesthetic-wise. Can't wait for the androids if they actually happen. And even though Nappa was never a favourite of mine in the series I do think he would make a great display piece and frankly, scouter vegeta looks lonely without him haha

You know what honestly thinking about it I'd pay more for two torsos to be included with Nappa. What would if be, $80-$100? I'd pay that. No blast effects needed either just Nappa maybe 4 heads/expressions and a variety of hands.
Although if they do that I'd really like this as an SDCC exclusive two pack.View attachment 69686

Back