S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting! I would definitely buy him. It would be great to have the ultimate forms of all the villains. Kid Buu would be good, but he would be a really small figure, and he doesn't really need too many accessories. It would be nice to have some more variation in the main villains sizes. Frieza's size was a big detractor for some people. You can't please everyone though! I would still buy Kid Buu for the final villain forms.

I really want Buu-han for Vegito fight scences.

tumblr_mn6gtkXKd41ruzvqbo1_500.gif

Vegito was such a boss lol he was too OP in the show so they had to split him up lol cant wait till we eventually see him as a figure lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu3etkC1Q5E[/ame]

ENJOY, He doesnt sell them so dont bother asking lol

I've been subbed to eonzone for years, he's a great customizer. Also if you haven't seen it already he has an S.H. Figuarts Bills vs. SSJG Goku and a Janemba

2014: Goku, 18, 17, Nappa, 16
2015: Buu, Tien, Goten+Trunks, Buu saga Vegeta
If it really takes two more years for Buu saga Vegeta, I'll fly to wherever Tamshii is on a cloud and beat the lead sculpter with a stick until he's gets released...*begins polishing giant stick*

If it really takes two more years for Buu saga Vegeta, I'll fly to wherever Tamshii is on a cloud and beat the lead sculpter with a stick until he's gets released...*begins polishing giant stick*

bettr start saving for a ticket then

it might even be a longer wait :monkey1

I am with you
Tbh, I don't expect him to be released before 2015, and for some reason I can't see 'm releasing him before Buu. So yeah, summer 2015 at the earliest is my guess.

I understand your point krec9. That's why as soon as Tamashii makes Majin Vegeta, they should focus only on new characters!

Hey krec9, do you have a top 5, you want to me made? I don't know if you saw that I was making a poll to try to accurate top 5 to represent this board. If you don't want to participate, it's completely okay, but I it would be helpful to get a good representation of everyone. Please put them in order if you decide to. Thanks!

Big Vegeta fan here but let their be other characters . Vegeta has two figures already.

Kinda feel like this too. As long as the line continues strong, any major release is nothing but patience. We have a normal and ssj Vegeta, and soon we'll have a normal and ssj Goku. I think a year without a Vegeta, and in 2015 a year without a Goku, is pretty reasonable tbh. (I do think they should rerelease ssj Vegeta.)

I have to say I'd be fine with 2015 being all Buu period, so I guess Buu, Goten/trunks (or fusion), adult Gohan and Buu era Vegeta. I do think it would help the line. I just don't see 'm completely interrupting android releases when they haven't concluded it, and I think if they're doing 17 and 18, they might as well do 16... (And maybe even post HTC Trunks) So considering I do expect Nappa, that makes it very unlikely we'll have 16 in 2014, so he goes to 2015. In that case I think Vegeta's more legit to put off till 2016, than new characters like Buu, Gotenks and adult Gohan, who are equally popular I'd say.

So that's my logic behind it and I think it's pretty feasible/reasonable.

Pfft...well if we're using logic here...fine. I'm kidding! Man, I hope they re-release Ssj Vegeta next year. At the rate they're releasing figures, I can't see Majin Vegeta being released earlier than late 2015/early 2016. I'd be surprised if Android 16 comes out anytime soon, but the only thing that makes me think otherwise is that one guy who was mentioned being a huge fan of the Cell Saga. It would be the best time to release it though, especially if they go into the Buu Saga in 2015. Android 16 is probably the least popular of the Androids, so you would probably want to get him out with the rest. I'm just wondering about the height, and how much he'll cost because of it. I don't know if that might deter them.

Last edited:
Pfft...well if we're using logic here...fine. I'm kidding! Man, I hope they re-release Ssj Vegeta next year. At the rate they're releasing figures, I can't see Majin Vegeta being released earlier than late 2015/early 2016. I'd be surprised if Android 16 comes out anytime soon, but the only thing that makes me think otherwise is that one guy who was mentioned being a huge fan of the Cell Saga. But, I still don't see it happening.

Well, the only reason I DO see it happening, is because after goku, Nappa and the twins, they've run out of protos (okay Shenron I guess). So whatever the next release is, it's a totally new mold, because I'd have NO idea what else there's left to do with the existing ones. So if they have to spend time on producing something totally new, of all characters, I think 16 and a Buu stand the most chance, and I just took the guess they'd throw in 16 to really kind of complete the Android period pretty much. Before going to Buu or something else. (I don't think we'll ever see 19 or 20.) but I don't think we'll surpass 4 new releases per year anytime soon, so with Goku and the twins, that leaves only one spot open for 2014. I'd be very surprised if that wasn't a retooled Nappa, but, whatever proto besides the Twins we'll see at NYCC, that's the last release of 2014 I'd say. (I agree with you on Vegeta.)

Having said that, Goku's release date is later than I expected. With some worse luck, we might just get Goku, 18, 17, an sdcc exclusive and a rerelease in 2014...:dunno

And by that schedule, that was another big reason why I'm leaning against Android 16. What reason do we really have to think that they won't release more than four completely new releases per year. KAI is coming back in 2014, and that might have a big influence of Tamashii pushing Buu Saga onward. And if we're only getting a few releases a year, just getting main characters will carry them awhile.

I hope Tien and Yamcha don't get lost though. Maybe in 2015, we might get one of them? I just wish we had a little knowledge of their game plan.

I still find it worrisome that the line almost got cancelled with SSJ Goku and Piccolo. Those are heavy hitters. I know it was just Japan, but still.

Hey krec9, do you have a top 5, you want to me made? I don't know if you saw that I was making a poll to try to accurate top 5 to represent this board. If you don't want to participate, it's completely okay, but I it would be helpful to get a good representation of everyone. Please put them in order if you decide to. Thanks!

Umm let's see

1.super saiyan Goku battle damage from when he's fighting frieza
2. Majin buu
3.tien/Yamcha
4. Adult Gohan
5 frieza first form.

Back