S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking of buying 2 reg gokus lol but im always hesitant to spend more than 60$ on figures lol

See, if I buy two Gokus I will have to buy two Krillins aswell to butcher him for parts lol (the belt mostly) so i may have to restrain myself from doing it lol.

by collector do you mean unopened? just curious as I havent heard that term before lol.

BBTS has a "Collector's Grade" option where they pick out mint boxes from their stocks of that item. It does take a little longer to get your item but it will have a perfect box

BBTS has a "Collector's Grade" option where they pick out mint boxes from their stocks of that item. It does take a little longer to get your item but it will have a perfect box

thats why my piccolo took so long... and yes i still havent touched the box (im satisfied with my manga vers. okay) >_>

Ah, got you, never even realised they did that! I usually stick to ebay since they are cheapest and quickest for me being in the UK, so i dont notice what individual stores do lol.

I think it's a scam. I always buy the standard/regular figures and the boxes are always in perfect condition, but more importantly, I save $2 dollars :lol

Ah, got you, never even realised they did that! I usually stick to ebay since they are cheapest and quickest for me being in the UK, so i dont notice what individual stores do lol.

Deano,

I can still recommend Nin-Nin-Game for Goku.

He's £28 + shipping

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/japane...-son-goku-limited-edition-sh-figuarts-en.html

They mark down as well so no issues with Customs.

My Frieza & Super Saiyan Goku came from them & I can't fault them in the slightest.

I'll be getting Goku here as well.

Neil

Lol, I keep on forgetting about that website soundwave! The websites now favourited lol, will definitely try them, thanks.

Edit: OK, why have i not used that website yet?? they have sentai too? Thanks soundwave.

Lol, I keep on forgetting about that website soundwave! The websites now favourited lol, will definitely try them, thanks.

Edit: OK, why have i not used that website yet?? they have sentai too? Thanks soundwave.

Lol it's one of the first I look at these days...even for my import games their prices are so good & the service has been great so far.

Glad it's a help buddy :1-1:

Neil

I really hope that extra right hand is an instant transmission hand; if that's not present, it's a deal breaker for me. I just love the instant transmission pose.

And, not a deal breaker, but I hope the kamehameha effect part is different than the phallic looking one that perfect cell came with...

If toyarena will have Goku for 41$ they'd be cheaper than Nin-Nin... In fact, Vegeta's 49 dollars there, including shipping (11$) he'd be as expensive to me as buying Goku at nin-nin, and toyarena marks down as well. Takes almost always less than two weeks to get here to NL...

I really hope that extra right hand is an instant transmission hand; if that's not present, it's a deal breaker for me. I just love the instant transmission pose.

And, not a deal breaker, but I hope the kamehameha effect part is different than the phallic looking one that perfect cell came with...

That long effect that came with cell was ok but the effect that frieza got was awful and still is awful the death beam is just white and the tip is pink it should of had a nice soft fade intro light pink from link or white

why no logo in the front or back of normal goku?

Because it's not namek saga Goku it's android saga Goku. Also the boots have the red stripes not the yellow stripe with the red string to tie the boots that are from namek saga.

Back