S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered my trunks months ago from Amazon. It says they have it in stock. Why hasnt it been shipped yet?

I'm not sure, but I'm experiencing the same problem. I ordered mine back in January at a pre-order price of $48.99. It's listed for sale now as "In-stock" but at a price of $53.99.

I actually just got an e-mail from Amazon yesterday saying they were still in the process of checking for stock on this order, so I just assumed they hadn't received their shipment yet. Weird. I may e-mail Amazon's customer support about it if it doesn't ship in the next few days.

aaf2JIIv.jpg

aaeK5AGJ.jpg

aag6HsgR.jpg

aab9hbOP.jpg

aahQ4AY2.jpg

Nice pick up Valvoliner.

Amazon emailed me today stating that have shipped my Trunks figure . I should receive it in 2 weeks or so. (shipping to Hawaii) Can't wait! Trunks is my favorite DBZ character :yess:

I'm still waiting for Trunks ... Mine shipped 2 days ago and I should receive it in 7 or 10 days or so :(

I'm still waiting for Trunks ... Mine shipped 2 days ago and I should receive it in 7 or 10 days or so :(

Oh, you didn't type anything in your post so I thought that you were showing yours, lol.

I guess we're all waiting on Trunks then. :impatient:

Mine is shipped yesterday too from US to Indonesia. I opted for TNT than USPS, since it's faster and cheaper too. We'll see which of us international freaks get it first and have a pic request session :lol

Btw, the normal trunks eyes on the figure seems blue? I thought its black pupil and blue iris in the anime and manga?

Mine is shipped yesterday too from US to Indonesia. I opted for TNT than USPS, since it's faster and cheaper too. We'll see which of us international freaks get it first and have a pic request session :lol

Btw, the normal trunks eyes on the figure seems blue? I thought its black pupil and blue iris in the anime and manga?

Hmm, only noticed it after you mentioned it. I think you are right. Should be an easy fix though. A fine sharpie marker and a steady hand could do the job easily. (still sucks that you gotta do it yourself though)

It should be permanent. Besides, unless you would be rubbing his eyes for whatever reason, I don't think it should come off. I've personally never done this before, so this is just speculation on my part.

Will the sharpie rub off though?

It shouldn't rub off once you let it dry, and it dries quickly. It basically works like putting panel lines on Gundam kits.

I thought something was off on the non-SS eyes too, but since the iris is etched in the sculpt, it should be an easy fix.

I'm not sure, but I'm experiencing the same problem. I ordered mine back in January at a pre-order price of $48.99. It's listed for sale now as "In-stock" but at a price of $53.99.

I actually just got an e-mail from Amazon yesterday saying they were still in the process of checking for stock on this order, so I just assumed they hadn't received their shipment yet. Weird. I may e-mail Amazon's customer support about it if it doesn't ship in the next few days.

I think I can answer that. I was planning to order mine off Amazon at the $48.99 price 2 weeks ago. The reason for that is, I don't think you're ordering directly from Amazon, you're ordering off a store going through Amazon.

The store selling it for $53.99 already has it in stock, but the one selling it for $48.99 hasn't yet, which I think is Anime-Island if I recall correctly. I ordered from them too, except I did it through eBay, since it wanted to charge me $45 for international shipping through Amazon.

EDIT: Argh, Amazon itself now has it in-stock, and international shipping is only $7.56!! I should have waited. *sigh*

Last edited:
More "Not mine" pics :lol

aavN2iQX.jpg

aavS7JpT.jpg

aaf9tjPY.jpg

aarPy4pb.jpg

aaorxmMG.jpg

aaimjjWz.jpg

Btw, My Trunks (x2) was shipped from the US to Spain by USPS (the cheapest one).. The last time I ordered something from the US and shipped by USPS it took 3 days only.. It was even faster than EMS, for example :slap

Last edited:
Thanks for postin up those pics Valvoliner. I'm liking the pose~ability on this figure. I got shipping conformation for Saturday June 2 from Amazon. Can't wait to put him up on the shelf with the rest of the Anime related collectables. :yess:

I think I can answer that. I was planning to order mine off Amazon at the $48.99 price 2 weeks ago. The reason for that is, I don't think you're ordering directly from Amazon, you're ordering off a store going through Amazon.

The store selling it for $53.99 already has it in stock, but the one selling it for $48.99 hasn't yet, which I think is Anime-Island if I recall correctly. I ordered from them too, except I did it through eBay, since it wanted to charge me $45 for international shipping through Amazon.

EDIT: Argh, Amazon itself now has it in-stock, and international shipping is only $7.56!! I should have waited. *sigh*

Thanks Pantone, I think that was the case. Either way, I've now got a shipping estimate from Amazon for next Thursday so it looks like most of the dealers are getting their allotments in.

Another Trunks videoreview guys:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxpI_BrdWyI[/ame]

One more:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hec9IjjY760[/ame]

Can't wait! ...:panic::panic:

Last edited:
I love this figure, but two things bother me.

1. Why is he so short? Even with his first appearance look here, he was still noticeably taller than Vegeta. Here, it's the opposite.

2. Is it just me, or is he missing his sideburns? Looks like they forgot to add hair to the whole side of his head. It doesn't look bad on his normal head, but it's extremely noticeable on the Super Saiyan one.

Anyway, it's still an awesome piece, and no reason to write it off altogether.

If you look up when Goku and Trunks stare face to face (when Trunks is testing Goku) you will find that he actually IS in scale with his first appearance, he is only 17 at that point remember, so it makes sense that he is shorter than all but Gohan.

EDIT: here you go, as you can see, very short in comparison, and actually the same difference as in the figure sizes. If you notice, at this point he also doesn't have sideburns; you have to remember that this was when SS hair was more flowing than spiky, which is where the SS hair of the Trunks figure was taken, the bangs on the side of his head ARE his sideburns lol. I would have preferred his SS hair duirng the Cell arc when it was much more spiked up but what you gonna do!

DBZ-Goku-Trunks-Stare-580x435.jpg

Here is a shot from Bluefins facebook page; showing height comparison (ignore SS goku and concentrate on SS3 Goku, he is too close to the camera for some reason)

318011_10150991804672526_415050699_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the picture, Deano. It looks like Trunks is not the problem, but rather, Vegeta... I was thinking Vegeta looked a bit lanky. Is it wrong to like the Trunks head better on that body than Vegeta's own?

ssjtrunks.jpg

But I still think he should have sideburns. Might paint mine on when he comes.

Last edited:
Back