S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question; does anyone have a good website to preorder the SDCC Gohan? or at least where they may start selling him when he comes out?

Just checked eBay to see if i could order one, and they have already been inflated there! (over $100 or £70), I just hope they come down in price, since this version is supposed to be cheaper!

The bluefin tamashii facebook page posted this XD

S.H. Figuarts Son Gohan Special Color Edition $30

Power up your Dragon Ball collection with the San Diego Comic-Con Special Color Edition of S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan Son Gohan! Including cape, multiple faces, interchangeable hand parts and the ability to switch to Super Saiyan 2, this version features intense shadow effect skin coloring and portrays the special bold purple uniform received from Piccolo and worn during Son Gohan’s fight in the Cell Games. A must have for all Dragon Ball fans to get in anticipation for the future release of a Perfect villain.

It is SOOO cheap so screw those guys who are trying to have a presale of $100 :D

Everything about the SDCC Gohan looks great, very happy they have removed the "child" lines from under his eyes, all looks great....apart from his angry face; looks like he has been out in the sun for too long. Will definitely still be buying though!

Power up your Dragon Ball collection with the San Diego Comic-Con Special Color Edition of S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan Son Gohan! Including cape, multiple faces, interchangeable hand parts and the ability to switch to Super Saiyan 2, this version features intense shadow effect skin coloring and portrays the special bold purple uniform received from Piccolo and worn during Son Gohan’s fight in the Cell Games. A must have for all Dragon Ball fans to get in anticipation for the future release of a Perfect villain.

New cell tease?

Not a pic or anything. Just the last sentence in takukari's post (the bit in bold)

Can't wait to see a review of Trunks, hoping they haven't messed his paint job up like SS3 Goku.

Any Youtube reviewers on here putting up videos of him soon?

Last edited:
Back