S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still with the yamcha and tien thing? Lol

Ive said before, as long as theres major characters to make, the lesser ones wont be!

That's my point, the Krillian figure DIDN'T change, it's the same one we saw on display back when Frieza was being first displayed.

See what I'm saying?
First Krillian proto display: "Wow he looks so good"
That same proto today: "Oh no, why are his colors bad?"

It's the same colors. Nothing is different.

Um, no, he really isnt the same....

20121013-204411.jpg

I'm so excited for Krillin! He's so sweet, I love his relationship with Gohan when they are on Namek.

Do you guys think we'll ever get a Kid Gohan figgy? I'd like to pose Goku holding him in his arms haha.

Um, no, he really isnt the same....
His gi is still that darker orange, and it never matched base Goku. I admit that display looks a little different, but it still shows that it was never the same color as Goku gi.

Now to be clear, I would like it to match Goku. I'm just confused why no one caught the dependency sooner.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought it was the lighting causing the colours to be off, thanks for posting, and sorry for before, couldnt resist posting thay pic lol

Yeah I thought it was the lighting causing the colours to be off, thanks for posting, and sorry for before, couldnt resist posting thay pic lol
I think it's good when people support their point with evidence. Nothing to be sorry for because I'm glad you posted it :)
To be honest, since I can only link to images, I was hoping someone would embed some pics.

(can anyone tell why I have to wait 5 days for my posts with pics to be visible?)

I think it's good when people support their point with evidence. Nothing to be sorry for because I'm glad you posted it :)
To be honest, since I can only link to images, I was hoping someone would embed some pics.

(can anyone tell why I have to wait 5 days for my posts with pics to be visible?)

It'll be due to you just being new, give it a few more posts and try again; the mods are iffy about new posters linking pics incase its inappropriate, but if you say in your post for someone to link them they will be happy to, im on mobile though so I cant lol, and welcome to the forum!

I won't go as far as to call them "normal" only because they still don't match goku at all.

And as we can see, a slight lighting change can expose that inconsistency dramatically. Knowing that, I would never show him in my collection during early morning hours, only in the afternoon and evening when the lighting is better LOL.

They need to either darken Goku's gi, or lighten Krillin's. They always shared a common color palette, and so should the figures.

It'll be due to you just being new, give it a few more posts and try again; the mods are iffy about new posters linking pics incase its inappropriate
I see, that makes sense.

but if you say in your post for someone to link them they will be happy to, im on mobile though so I cant lol, and welcome to the forum!
Thank you very much! :)
I've been creeping here for years, but I didn't start posting until a few months ago after I got my SSj3 Goku. I already have SDCC Gohan, and just recently picked up a SSj Goku reissue for my birthday.

Can you tell me what you think about the Super Saiyan Goku (not the SSj3, the SSj)? He's the one I just bought a few days ago online and I'm holding myself over by watching reviews on youtube haha. And what do you think of Gohan? I'd love a Gohan figure but unfortunately it looks like that ship has sailed...that's why I'm really hoping for either a reissue of him or a Kid Gohan figure.

And can someone tell me what the "j" in "SSj" stands for? Maybe that's a stupid question but I've never been able to figure it out haha. I'm assuming the "SS" stands for Super Saiyan. But Super Saiyan what?

That's the same poll Bandai brought here a few weeks ago. Funny thing is that Android 17 was not on the poll, so that means he was already being planned. I hope this is the same reason Yamcha and Tenshinhan are not on the poll. Otherwise this means No Yamcha or Tien until 2015...

Btw, I want all figures from that list lol, it is hard to choose only 3. I think I would stick with Android 16, Majin Boo and Brolly for now. We need big guys, too many tiny figures being released, lol. But I also want Vegeto, Mystic Gohan, Bardock, Kid Goten and Trunks, 1st form Cell, Raditz and Ginyu. Actually the only one I don't really care is SSj "God".

And I still want Krillin's gi to match Goku's. It would be ugly to display with these variations. But I still have hope that they will fix this. As everyone knows, this Goku is being teased for years and Krillin was only displayed since last year. But as their release dates are now close, they might find a way to use the same colour on both figures, and that would be cool.

SSj Goku has knee articulation, in fact it's a double hinge knee joint. And actually looks good when fully extended because the joint doesn't cut into the sculpt, and maintains more flexibility than the western style knee joints (Trunks,Krillian,17).
Totally agree with this point. Too many cuts on Krillin's knee. SSJ Gohan, Piccolo and SSJ Goku joint style looks so much discrete. This new joints were supposed to look better when not extended but Krillin's look like a robot with so many cuts.

Hi there,

How can I get the new
Piccolo: Special Color Edition - San Diego Comic-Con 2013 without paying those crazy price?

Thank you very much,
Victor

Back