S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see this?

1044891_595083023867609_1861078094_n.jpg

For 25$ doesn't sound too expensive . It'd be even cooler if the lense actually has moving images . But the sounds are cool

Bluefin have just posted a pic on their Facebook page of all the display tags of the releases at sdcc with hints to what they will be showing and one of the sh figuarts tags just says 'her brother'. Hopefully this means we'll be seeing android 17!

Finally picked up my Frieza today after a failed attempt to get to the Post Office on Saturday :gah::slap

Came through from Nin-Nin-Game with no customs charges or anything...just wish I;d paid extra for the better shipping option now :slap:

But I'm definitely getting Krillin from there now as well.

Will get him opened after work & get some pics up.

Neil

Bluefin have just posted a pic on their Facebook page of all the display tags of the releases at sdcc with hints to what they will be showing and one of the sh figuarts tags just says 'her brother'. Hopefully this means we'll be seeing android 17!
That would be amazing! It would be a tiny figure too.

And there are also blank fields

Last edited:
If you look closely, the plaques are mostly in order of shows, and there are more plaques that they have blanked out that should have to do with dragonball; also, another mmpr ranger is there guaranteed lol

1069909_619820854703750_1027151745_n.jpg

Last edited:
What do you guys think the Western franchise and characters will be? Since I'm new to this line/company, I don't know what they usually do. I know what I'd like it to be, but I know it won't be what I'm thinking, so I won't even say. ;) Just wishful thinking that will never come true.

What do you guys think the Western franchise and characters will be? Since I'm new to this line/company, I don't know what they usually do. I know what I'd like it to be, but I know it won't be what I'm thinking, so I won't even say. ;) Just wishful thinking that will never come true.

That ones a toughy, it D-arts (which is like pokemon, digimon and mega man stuff) and I cant think of any good western shows that havent come from overseas first... other than REBOOT! maybe its that, of man that would rock!!!

and the othe just says western Character under monsterarts, maybe the last godzilla t rex thing that attacked new york?

It's time to think about releasing a Majin Boo / Kid Boo / Super Boo!

Also, a Vegetto would sell well I think.

It's time to think about releasing a Majin Boo / Kid Boo / Super Boo!

Also, a Vegetto would sell well I think.

They deff need a buu but i seriously doubt and hope they dont just spam all protos from one saga lol they need to be spread out a bit imo or jus do everything in order, which they kinda havent been doing lol

If you look closely, the plaques are mostly in order of shows, and there are more plaques that they have blanked out that should have to do with dragonball; also, another mmpr ranger is there guaranteed lol

1069909_619820854703750_1027151745_n.jpg

Under krillin there's a blank then there's her brother ? Is her brother "17" their rendering too?

Back