S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Frieza today! I didn't even realize he was coming today so that made for an awesome Friday. :) Anyway, this guy is amazing!! I think he's my new favorite in the line. All of his accessories are awesome. Paint is great and so is articulation of course. Everything works perfectly...super fun figure!

These guys just keep getting better and better and the SH Figuarts line as a whole is without a doubt my favorite toy line that I own. The level of detail/paint/sculpt continues to impress and the articulation just takes these guys to the next level that NECA or Hot Toys can't compete with. They don't take up much room and they have the most 'fun factor.'

ShDBZ2_zps01fa4ba2.jpg

ShDBZ3_zps12066564.jpg

Here's my 'Oozaru' for the time being haha.
SHKong1_zps56e12938.jpg

And I know this isn't the right thread but these two guys are just so amazing as well!
SHIron1_zps04160aa3.jpg

They all look great... I can't wait to get Frieza, it's hard to believe that at the end of the month I will have my DBZ collection all caught up except for SSJ3 Goku, still not sure about him....

They all look great... I can't wait to get Frieza, it's hard to believe that at the end of the month I will have my DBZ collection all caught up except for SSJ3 Goku, still not sure about him....

Ssj3 goku may look a lil off cuz of the colouring of his gi but he is still by far THE best ssj3 goku figure ever made, you should get it now before u change your mind and he becomes over priced, and that way you will be all caught up!

That's what I thought too. It's pure Saiyan Saga. All we need know is Raditz and a Saiyan Pod with a little first appearance Gohan crying (or maybe breaking out of it?). lol. It would be an awesome dio. Raditz vs Goku and Piccolo with Gohan and the Saiyan Pod in the background. Or Nappa and Vegeta stepping out of their pods from two craters. So many cool dios from just one piece. Great job Bandai! :clap

or do this

uQxEz6z.jpg

or Brolly (if we ever get him) holding vegeta by his throat in a crater
those explosions would go great with the mmpr line

one things for sure, im buying a **** ton of those :lol
here are more pics of the preview night
note; its all about kamen rider

https://www.facebook.com/amiamijapan/photos_stream

oh and in those pics you can also see the process of a new body type they're going to use for the new kamen rider figs and re-issue's

Got my Frieza today! I didn't even realize he was coming today so that made for an awesome Friday. :) Anyway, this guy is amazing!! I think he's my new favorite in the line. All of his accessories are awesome. Paint is great and so is articulation of course. Everything works perfectly...super fun figure!

These guys just keep getting better and better and the SH Figuarts line as a whole is without a doubt my favorite toy line that I own. The level of detail/paint/sculpt continues to impress and the articulation just takes these guys to the next level that NECA or Hot Toys can't compete with. They don't take up much room and they have the most 'fun factor.'

ShDBZ2_zps01fa4ba2.jpg

ShDBZ3_zps12066564.jpg

Here's my 'Oozaru' for the time being haha.
SHKong1_zps56e12938.jpg

And I know this isn't the right thread but these two guys are just so amazing as well!
SHIron1_zps04160aa3.jpg

Looks pretty cool. Just a funny...in the first picture, Super Saiyan Vegeta's legs look like Scouter Vegeta's (very big) arms. :lol

or do this

uQxEz6z.jpg

or Brolly (if we ever get him) holding vegeta by his throat in a crater
those explosions would go great with the mmpr line

one things for sure, im buying a **** ton of those :lol
here are more pics of the preview night
note; its all about kamen rider

https://www.facebook.com/amiamijapan/photos_stream

Awesome. Really hope we get those so much you can do with those.

Hey guys,

Just got my Freiza from Amazon yesterday and he looks amazing!

Here are a couple of pics:

frieza1_zps4f9120a2.jpg

frieza2_zps67adb46a.jpg

Ssj3 goku may look a lil off cuz of the colouring of his gi but he is still by far THE best ssj3 goku figure ever made, you should get it now before u change your mind and he becomes over priced, and that way you will be all caught up!

Yeah I plan on getting him next month....

I find getting US release with the outer brown box pretty random. Vegeta & Cell both had them, but the Goku reissue didn't (and neither did my Trunks but I bought that on ebay.. so who knows). I will let you know Monday if my Frieza has one or not.

Back