S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I repainted the grandista UI, i know its not a figuarts..... hope no one minds :)

20181007_225928.jpg
20181007_225919.jpg

So this is kinda way outa left field, but I’ve been rewatching super but dubbed this time. When I first saw Goku Black, I thought it woulda been cool if it would have been adult Goten that Zamasu concerted and turned him evil ... I would have liked that so much more then just another evil Goku esp Goku knowing he’s going to have to beat his own future son.

So this is kinda way outa left field, but I’ve been rewatching super but dubbed this time. When I first saw Goku Black, I thought it woulda been cool if it would have been adult Goten that Zamasu concerted and turned him evil ... I would have liked that so much more then just another evil Goku esp Goku knowing he’s going to have to beat his own future son.

The problem is that Goten didn't exist/wasn't born in future Trunks' timeline though.

I personally liked it being goku, especially with the death of future bulma. It made it more tragic when she died

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acb88aaff4dedf9b0a689409ab2ef7b8.png

Maybe we should all buy some stock in these companies [emoji30] #wifeisgonnakillme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do not recognize that fan character from dragon ball AF... broly wears a lime green lambskin sash around his waist who is that wannabe pictured above

I do not recognize that fan character from dragon ball AF... broly wears a lime green lambskin sash around his waist who is that wannabe pictured above
This was before Broly got a whole new wardrobe

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Is it just me or is the timeline between Freezer’s domination of planet Vegeta confusing?

According to the lore, Frieza & his father invade about the same time Goku & Vegeta are born. The Saiyans submit, and then Frieza decides to destroy them immediately after? What? I always thought that that Saiyans were under Frieza’s employ for at least several years, if not a decade, before they were destroyed. At least that’s how it always seemed.

I gotta gut feeling that the passage of time between these events won’t be very clear when the film comes out. Everything is going to happen 1, 2, 3, it’s going to feel incredibly rushed.

Is it just me or is the timeline between Freezer’s domination of planet Vegeta confusing?

According to the lore, Frieza & his father invade about the same time Goku & Vegeta are born. The Saiyans submit, and then Frieza decides to destroy them immediately after? What? I always thought that that Saiyans were under Frieza’s employ for at least several years, if not a decade, before they were destroyed. At least that’s how it always seemed.

I gotta gut feeling that the passage of time between these events won’t be very clear when the film comes out. Everything is going to happen 1, 2, 3, it’s going to feel incredibly rushed.

It's kind of unclear, but there's not a lot of time between the Saiyans "conquering" the Tuffles and them becoming part of the Frieza Empire...roughly about a year or so according to the Dragon Ball wiki. So you're right that it is a VERY short time as the wiki labels Age 731 as the Saiyans becoming part of the Frieza Empire to then Age 737 as the Genocide of the Saiyans. So there's at least 5-6 years there where they're serving Frieza.

However, one thing I see that helps actually work for the Dragon Ball timeline is that this demonstrates that the Saiyans are still a very "primitive" and young race in comparison to others...especially those on Planet Plant (according to some non-canon sources like the movies and DBGT). They haven't reached their "full potential", hence why Goku, Vegeta, etc. continue to develop and evolve. If the Saiyans were allow to continue to evolve and conquer the universe "naturally", it's likely they would've discovered a lot of their potential. It was likely this potential (and the Super Saiyan legend) that Frieza and his family feared...given that Frieza's race appears to have been around longer and has knowledge of the "gods" such as Beerus prior to the Saiyans knowing who they are.

I agree...the movie will probably fudge with the time again.

This entire movie, if you think about it, is one giant retcon. Don’t think about it too hard though. Akira obviously didn’t.

Its only a retcon if you consider Toeis original story a better fit (which I do tbh), but Toriyama never detailed how Frieza destroyed the planet or even who Gokus parents were, that was all Toei trying to flesh out Gokus backstory. Sure Toriyama added a panel of "Toei" Bardock into his manga, but that was before he gave any thought into it. Like it or not, Minus is the true, canon backstory, and Toriyama is making sure to cement that fact with the Broly movie.

@Crisis, the dub 2nd trailer alludes more as to why he destroys them. In one scene he seems to be talking to someone about the best way to kill the saiyans off, and it should be pretty obvious that its Beerus. I think Frieza and Cold go into this "domination" of the saiyans with the intent of killing them off to appease Beerus.

here's a few more pictures of the Banpresto World Figure Colosseum 2018 contestants... they say these were at NYCC18 idk if anyone caught a glimpse of this

Dox6Wi0WwAARYEF.jpg

Dox6Wi8X0AImnPB.jpg

Dox6Wi1XkAAUB6r.jpg

Back