S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only in Dragon Ball is the term “Satan is finally being released” socially acceptable

Still no reply from Bluefin. How does it take for them to acknowledge a product complaint?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Still no reply from Bluefin. How does it take for them to acknowledge a product complaint?

Whenever I wrote to them about defects/issues (not just for the missing "looking right" Vegeta face) they normally answered me within 1 to 2 days. Maybe they haven't replied to you since they don't know how to handle this huge problem anymore. About the Vegeta face problem, they replied to me within a day and that was a few weeks ago before they said something like they can't accept that report anymore from other people (I think I saw it in some DBZ forum).

Whenever I wrote to them about defects/issues (not just for the missing "looking right" Vegeta face) they normally answered me within 1 to 2 days. Maybe they haven't replied to you since they don't know how to handle this huge problem anymore. About the Vegeta face problem, they replied to me within a day.
My complaint was about the Majin Vegeta facial problem.

I also wrote Bluefin about it and they said they’d get back to me when Tamashii responds to them. It’s been over a month, no response yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least, you got a response. I'm going to start a ruckus at the Dragon Ball tour at Fan Expo if I still don't get a response.

Well I just got a response a few minutes ago lol

“Unfortunately we are no longer accepting Majin Vegeta claims regarding the head at this time due to uncertainty of replacement availability by the manufacturer. We do apologize for any inconvenience.”

Well I just got a response a few minutes ago lol

“Unfortunately we are no longer accepting Majin Vegeta claims regarding the head at this time due to uncertainty of replacement availability by the manufacturer. We do apologize for any inconvenience.”

Yeah, I saw someone on a FB group get the same message. Basically everyone going through BlueFin is S.O.L

32E02578-55C9-40CE-AD6F-2C67ABA624D0.jpeg

Where do you guys order these days? I'm looking for prices similar to what MHtoys & anime island offered before they closed.

Ginyu looks dope! I knew it wasn’t gonna have any shading, but Tamashii doesn’t even bother shading their figures these days either so I can’t fault Demoniacal Fit

However it boggles my mind why they chose that random Freeza Soldier dude. Did he even have a name? Why not make Zarbon or Dodoria? Even Cui had more screen time than this random guy

I’m a bit out of the loop here. What’s wrong with Majin Vegetas face?

I think the face on the box isn’t included? It’s one of Majin Vegeta’s famous facial expressions.

Anywho... is bigbadtoys the cheapest for the Vegeta 2.0 now? Trying to find one for a nephews birthday. The nearest B&N that has it in stock is 50mins away. I dont wanna drive that far out lol

I like Ginyu and the soldiers. At least Frieza will have some toyshelf minions!

I wish they would make a fully articulated saibaman. The saibaman that comes with Yamcha only has movable head and arms and it's quite too tiny. I think a saibaman the size of Kid Goku is more appropriate.

I think the Frieza soldier is being made for those who want to army build. From what I recall of previous renders, there are multiple different character heads and parts to swap around to make different soldiers.

Also on the subject of Majin Vegeta, did anyone get the correct face in the package? I got 4 of him (so I could display 3 different iterations with different heads) but I only opened one so far. The others are still bubble wrapped.

Back