S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably gonna get Broly as i regret not getting the last SDCC broly (especially when there was zero line that year for the sdcc ex at tamashii), im on the fence for vegito blue, and i def want the red and green ranger. But we'll see if i can get any of them, luck is always a big factor haha

on another note i also got lucky enough to nail mezco batman beyond during the online PO sale, i was not gonna take any chances with trying to get it at the con. Past few years theyve had SDCC ex theyve managed it SO poorly. They dont limit the sales AT ALL and always sell out the first day, the only exception was classic captain america, and i think it was because he's just not a very hot figure..since it's cap lol

Yup, secured me batman beyond as well! Ordered as soon as it went up. Im also gonna try and get my hands om that tron iron man. I dig it.

Just received my Majin Vegeta from Toyz today. Besides the obvious disappointments (no Super Saiyan 2 head sculpt, light blue outfit, two faces essentially the same) it's a pretty good figure! Joints are smooth, details are pretty nice. A few small paint problems, but nothing too bad. Overall he's pretty cool, I want to get him posed with Super Saiyan 3 Goku when I get a free chance.

Also I finally decided to swap out Yamcha's base head sculpt with the short hair from demoniacal fit. Really liking this head sculpt and the set in general! I'm looking forward to their Captain Ginyu
c13989cd7dff960186ffadfa292b0700.jpg
c4e88e384a67f0188b2622c8e980bc93.jpg
982de0468be23f2777ea04877a2b89de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

super quick shipping from hot topic. they shrink wrap their figuarts for whatever reason. nevertheless, they are legit.

Dgq2nvTU0AAZXnb.jpg

Goku definitely looks gooOH ffs, why is his belt purple? It's only purple when he goes ssj. Goddamn it Tamashii, can't you make ONE figure these days without messing something up? xD

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

His belt stays lighter since the cell saga. I'd forgotten it didn't in the oldest sagas, but I'm so used to it I'm not bothered by it. Already happy they finally made his undershirt darker. However, Roshi is clearly out the window to include with the DBZ line, but I expected that anyway.
EDIT: Actually, his wristbands are that lighter color already on Namek, so it might as well have been his belt as well. I'm fine with it.
latest

Will the old faces be compatible? More specifically the shocked face and the ^__^ face

Hey there sorry to butt in, I might have asked earlier but where did you guys get the tien and yamcha alternate heads and clothes pieces? Also, I wasn’t able to pre order a couple figures since I’m tight on budget, but is there still a reputable website I can buy the revised goku figure, Saiyan raised on earth version?
Also, I’m going to New York comic con but on Saturday only.. what are the chances I can get the 3 exclusives since the con starts on Thursday? Lol, the dB tour site says it’ll be there those days, but who knows if they truly will have stock for all days from scalpers.

Hey there sorry to butt in, I might have asked earlier but where did you guys get the tien and yamcha alternate heads and clothes pieces? Also, I wasn’t able to pre order a couple figures since I’m tight on budget, but is there still a reputable website I can buy the revised goku figure, Saiyan raised on earth version?
Also, I’m going to New York comic con but on Saturday only.. what are the chances I can get the 3 exclusives since the con starts on Thursday? Lol, the dB tour site says it’ll be there those days, but who knows if they truly will have stock for all days from scalpers.

You can get the tien and yamcha parts pack on AliExpress. I got mine off their for about $27. The new Goku just released in Japan, so it won't hit the US until next month. I think it's still available on toyzinthebox, and it's supposed to come to gamestop and barnes and noble. As far as acquiring the comic con figures, you never know with tamashii. I heard it's pretty hit or miss with them

Ah okay thank you for the info! Yeah I checked toyz which is what I usually order from but they’re sold out; I was asking since my birthday just passed and I can have someone buy it for me lol

Yeah, I’m just hoping this time around since they’re going to multiple places with these figures so hopefully it’s a mass production

Back