S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got Goku Black this morning and liking what I see. And here's further proof that normal form head is exactly the same mold as the recent super saiyan god. I switched the bangs on both.
Spoiler Spoiler:

...Is this is a joke or are you not noticing the one lock of hair on the right side of Goku Black's bangs?

Essentially the same mold with a slight difference on his bangs. Happy now?

The same base mold but with a different bang mold. ...That's better. :lol

Updated collection pic...

Awesome display! I really like how well Hit blends in with the Figuarts.

Didn't notice that his hands were in the jacket. Nicely done! I'm hoping Tamashii does something very similar to this.

Can of beams posted pictures of the prototype of Black's scythe... I hope to be able to get one of these. I've never been able to get ahold of any of this guy's stuff.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also hope he makes an energy scimitar at some point too, I'd like a proper blade for the "Divine Lasso" stance

f0ff769d18cda36d3423c3f2203a5b02b0c6327d_hq.gif

Last edited:
Can of beams posted pictures of the prototype of Black's scythe... I hope to be able to get one of these. I've never been able to get ahold of any of this guy's stuff.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also hope he makes an energy scimitar at some point too, I'd like a proper blade for the "Divine Lasso" stance

f0ff769d18cda36d3423c3f2203a5b02b0c6327d_hq.gif

CoB makes the process pretty easy now, recently for the most part. He went away from the Ebay process. He just let's you when he's going to post the items for sale on his website and you can checkout. He leaves them up for a little while so everyone gets a chance

CoB makes the process pretty easy now, recently for the most part. He went away from the Ebay process. He just let's you when he's going to post the items for sale on his website and you can checkout. He leaves them up for a little while so everyone gets a chance

I'm glad to hear that. I admit I haven't really tried for any of his stuff in awhile, but something of his I wanted went for more than I was willing to pay/thought it was worth on ebay awhile ago and that kinda put me off to his whole process. I can't even remember what it was now.

Finally got my Goku Black! Had a bit of a scare upon first opening him up. His right hip joint felt really loose and after a few minutes of fiddling with the figure, his entire leg just fell right off.

Luckily, it was simply a slight defect where the lip of the mold inside the leg wasn’t allowed to form correctly before they starting cramming the figure together. Anyway, here’s some pretty meh pics. :lol

607BC083-A983-497F-877B-5FA1E6DA753F.jpeg

CEC1A4F2-9E7F-414B-B79F-4B016AC1E481.jpeg

0D40D729-4B6B-41C6-82BE-8D88329BF6F9.jpeg

9DFF436C-883F-4517-98DB-51E755939CCA.jpeg

I gotta say, while I’m not the biggest fan of the character... Goku Black is seriously a well done figure, my defect aside, which was an easy fix with heat. Props to anyone who got two. I imagine he’s a lot of fun to play with. :lol

By the way, that’s an awesome ToP Android 17! :clap

Glad you liked Goku Black, Darth!

Friday can't come soon enough, I will finally get my hands on Goku Black! :impatient:

Would anybody happen to have that link from a couple years back where a disgruntled employee in Europe quit and posted a lot of insider information?

I'm curious to see how much of that is relevant to this day.

Glad you liked Goku Black, Darth!

Friday can't come soon enough, I will finally get my hands on Goku Black! :impatient:
The general consensus seems to be that he’s in the top three figures of the entire line. I’d probably agree. It feels like a quality figure and there’s enough here to love, for even mild fans.

That steep secondary price tag is a bit hard to swallow though. Especially with the lack of extra faceplates.

However, judging by how much faster this one sold out, compared to the SSJ3 Goku 2.0, I’m almost certain we’ll see a convention or tour exclusive of Goku Black in the future. Possibly just featuring updated paint apps and a “divine lasso” stance saber accessory. Wouldn’t hold my breath for more faces or the scythe though.

The general consensus seems to be that he’s in the top three figures of the entire line. I’d probably agree. It feels like a quality figure and there’s enough here to love, for even mild fans.

That steep secondary price tag is a bit hard to swallow though. Especially with the lack of extra faceplates.

However, judging by how much faster this one sold out, compared to the SSJ3 Goku 2.0, I’m almost certain we’ll see a convention or tour exclusive of Goku Black in the future. Possibly just featuring updated paint apps and a “divine lasso” stance saber accessory. Wouldn’t hold my breath for more faces or the scythe though.

Woah, Top Three?! That's huge and I'm very glad to hear.

I honestly don't think collectors should have to go through with that ridiculous after market pricing. Something doesn't seem right with this release being so difficult to obtain.

I could easily see an exclusive reissue of this product at some point in the future too. Even if they add more of a pink hue to it, as others on here have mentioned, to represent more of a Super Saiyan Rosé feel to it. Then repaint some of the normal faces into Super Saiyan Rosé and vice versa.

Glad to hear you liked It! Friday can't come soon enough.

Black Goku was sold out on BBTS at $64.99 for a while and had a short restock for the same price. It hasn’t even RESTOCKED yet and since but their website is already showing $84.99 as the new standard [emoji52].

Black Goku was sold out on BBTS at $64.99 for a while and had a short restock for the same price. It hasn’t even RESTOCKED yet and since but their website is already showing $84.99 as the new standard [emoji52].

The good ol supply and demand.

Squidward.jpg

Ya snooze ya lose :lol I remember when the classic 1.0 SS Vegeta was going for up to $150+. These things always waver in price. The only figure in the entire line that will probably always be the “holy grail” & will never drop down in price is the SDCC EX SS Goku from way back in 2011.

In the meantime, check out these phat bootleg accessories that are being casted by the same company that’s making that bootleg Captain Ginyu that was teased a few months ago

2C95E286-3F19-4B08-BF7D-3FC692312874.jpeg
367A3644-FE0C-4E0D-9BBC-9C93FA4772CD.jpeg
D259B554-B8F4-44D1-96D2-5EA602893761.jpeg
6C4685F9-6BE5-4FE1-B34F-1A1965A13A15.jpeg

A local anime store has goku black for $99, I might actually bite the bullet on it or at least try to talk them down a bit. Still bummed out gamestop cancelled my order, but what can ya do?

Those Yamcha and Tien accessories are fricken badass, I would love to have those. They look like legit tamashii sculpts

Back