S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that UI post from that Mexican distribution twitter means a figuarts UI figure is on the way? That's great to hear... I hope we don't have to wait too long for it.

But I also kinda hope they do a separate figure for UI -Omen-... I like mastered UI, but I also like the slightly raised black hair look, and I really want a BD Goku with full blue under-shirt. I know they would sell equally as well.

Also: Someone (Toei?) released notes about Toriyamas original outline for DBS, and it seems to suggest that the end sets up for future stories... Given the recent spoilers, I've seen people say that it may actually end in a cliffhanger and not a -neat and tidy- EoZ re-hash. I kinda hope so. I really want it to end with something indicating the anime will continue at some point instead of leaving it in the air. I personally could care less if they just choose to completely re-write EoZ. I never cared for it anyway.

Notes about Toriyama's outline:
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/972038504992587776

Last edited:
eBay has 20% with code PSPRING20 until 8PM PT through the APP only - works on Figuarts, pretty much anything. Max discount is $100. I just got couple figures I was behind with. Very rare coupon so use it!

50gHA1V.jpg

Man kanji the display is awesome!

Thanks dude! Those photoshops are sweet too!

Anyone looking forward to the new Rock effects from Tamashii next month? I'm kinda more excited about them than I am Frieza! lol

It looks like you can buy those same rock effects from your local aquarium or pet store :lol

So that UI post from that Mexican distribution twitter means a figuarts UI figure is on the way? That's great to hear... I hope we don't have to wait too long for it.

But I also kinda hope they do a separate figure for UI -Omen-... I like mastered UI, but I also like the slightly raised black hair look, and I really want a BD Goku with full blue under-shirt. I know they would sell equally as well.

Product designers were able to see the Ultra Instinct design well before it was revealed too. Banpresto is already releasing multiple Ultra Instinct Goku products so I imagine Tamashii Nations will be revealing theirs soon enough. They're probably waiting for a bigger event to reveal it similar to Goku Black.

If Tamashii Nations has any interest in releasing Kefla, Ultra Instinct Omen Goku would be the ideal release to go along. For non battle damaged Jiren as well. The 1 Hour Special is one of the most memorable moments in all of Super. Tamashii will most likely want to capitalize on that.

It's also another Goku release...I probably should have started with that. :lol

So does this mean Bardock: Father of Goku is being ignored/retconned, since that movie already told us all we needed to know about Frieza's relationship with the Saiyans? Was it ever really canon in the first place?

So does this mean Bardock: Father of Goku is being ignored/retconned, since that movie already told us all we needed to know about Frieza's relationship with the Saiyans? Was it ever really canon in the first place?

I believe the only exploration in the manga was Frieza acknowledging Goku's resemblance to Bardock.

New movie is a DBS movie and takes place after the ToP... I knew it wasn't over.

dlmZNbF.png

I'm interested in his statement about the manga being different. (Even though in some ways it already is.) I wonder if he enjoys two different interpretations of his storyline.

I've always considered it canon, just like the Future Trunks special. I don't think it will be retconned.

We've known the film was going to be based on the Saiyans for some time. In fact, there was an Q&A interview with Toriyama where he gave a lot of new info about them that is expected to feature in the movie: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translat...sked-akira-toriyama-sensei-saiyan-special-qa/

I expect this film will further flesh out the character of Yamoshi

Back