S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol i'm waaay behind. Still don't have Gohan 2.0, SS3 Goku 2.0, Nappa (had ordered 1 on ebay but it was from a fake account), the
Xenoverse figures, PCE Vegeta/Trunks/Cell, SDCC Broly, & SSG Goku
Wow, that is a major "crisis".

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I hope that doesn't discourage Tamashii from pursuing other video game-exclusive characters. I would buy an SHF Android 21 fo sho (not only because of cool design, but the fact that dragon ball needs more female representation in this sausage fest that's sitting on our shelves/displays)

I was going to get them, since I get the entire line up until now... but eh I'll pass. I was sorta interested in Trunks. But since I'd have to get four of them to complete the two looks between them... **** that.

Otherwise, I'm completely caught up to date bar Kid Goku.

On a side note, they better give us a 2.0 Armored Trunks with the USSJ head they showed ages ago. It's a crime we never got that and got the ponytail version instead.

I really hope we see DBS Trunks teased this year. It's probably the only figure from Super I even give a **** about getting... eh maybe Vegetto Blue too.

yeah i picked up their last one, i'm really surprised some of these are selling out as quick as they are. it's been a while since that has happened at u.s retailers

Im happy to get him right when the price jumped a dollar more. It was my mistake thinking he will go lower like the rest did.

Figured Buu would be a Web shop limited exclusive.

Why? We need more bad guys even if Fat Buu is worthless

Just ordered Yamcha and Tien. I really think I may pass on the Xenoverse figures.

I should have waited on Yamcha. B&N just got him in stock this past weekend, could had used a 30%off coupon for Presidents’ Day.

The xenoveres are a waste. They should have been web exclusive worldwide. I only got them for a 2.0 completion. Kinda regret it wondering if I resell how am I going to get rid of them plus gohan 2.0 lol

Lol i'm waaay behind. Still don't have Gohan 2.0, SS3 Goku 2.0, Nappa (had ordered 1 on ebay but it was from a fake account), the

You better hurry up on SS3 Goku. Pricing are jumping even tho he just came out

SS3 Goku's price is going up? I'm glad I got it when I did. I really need to organize my display and take new pics. I haven't in some time and I'm one of the few in here that's got EVERY figure.

Im happy to get him right when the price jumped a dollar more. It was my mistake thinking he will go lower like the rest did.

Why? We need more bad guys even if Fat Buu is worthless

I should have waited on Yamcha. B&N just got him in stock this past weekend, could had used a 30%off coupon for Presidents’ Day.

The xenoveres are a waste. They should have been web exclusive worldwide. I only got them for a 2.0 completion. Kinda regret it wondering if I resell how am I going to get rid of them plus gohan 2.0 lol

You better hurry up on SS3 Goku. Pricing are jumping even tho he just came out

I have no problem with any figure being a web exclusive. I just figured he would be a web exclusive since Tamashii seems to make the more popular characters regular releases, while other characters that aren't a popular are web ex "in most cases". Yes, we need more bad dudes released, no doubt about that.

Figured Buu would be a Web shop limited exclusive.

He was announced as a Web Exclusive?

Just ordered Yamcha and Tien. I really think I may pass on the Xenoverse figures.

They're cool figures but I really don't know where to put them in my overall display.

Sorry to hear that, crisis! If you need any help tracking any of these down, let me know.

I hope that doesn't discourage Tamashii from pursuing other video game-exclusive characters. I would buy an SHF Android 21 fo sho (not only because of cool design, but the fact that dragon ball needs more female representation in this sausage fest that's sitting on our shelves/displays)

I think Android 21 would be a great addition to the line. It would take a long time for her to be released so I don't know if collectors would still be demanding her by then. It would be really cool to see her down the line, I'd be more than willing to wait.

On a side note, they better give us a 2.0 Armored Trunks with the USSJ head they showed ages ago. It's a crime we never got that and got the ponytail version instead.

I really hope we see DBS Trunks teased this year. It's probably the only figure from Super I even give a **** about getting... eh maybe Vegetto Blue too.

Other than Ultra Instinct Goku, I imagine he'll be the next Saiyan release for Dragon Ball Super. Tamashii will probably want to wait until Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta are completely sold out on the market before they decide to release Super Saiyan Blue versions.

Honestly I'd be stoked if they released a Mastered Blue Vegeta with battle damage and Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku with battle damage. The addition of more and more forms is pretty tiresome and not very creative, but I have to admit that I do like those forms. I'd probably prefer regular ultra instinct with the black hair, but still would be fine with the mastered form nonetheless. From super I would really like Future Trunks, Hit and Jiren. There aren't many other character from super that I would be ecstatic over, though

Vados and Champa are still anticipated but it seems Tamashii missed the opportunity for when they would have been the most anticipated.

Honestly I'd be stoked if they released a Mastered Blue Vegeta with battle damage and Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku with battle damage. The addition of more and more forms is pretty tiresome and not very creative, but I have to admit that I do like those forms. I'd probably prefer regular ultra instinct with the black hair, but still would be fine with the mastered form nonetheless. From super I would really like Future Trunks, Hit and Jiren. There aren't many other character from super that I would be ecstatic over, though

I actually have a long list of Dragon Ball Super releases that I'd be excited about seeing in some form or another from Tamashii. I may actually write them down if I have time.

Phat Boo looks dope. I remember years ago us having debates on this forum on how they should handle an SHF version of him & whether it was feasible or not. We've come a long way since then

I'm so glad Buu is standard release

giphy.gif

I actually have a long list of Dragon Ball Super releases that I'd be excited about seeing in some form or another from Tamashii. I may actually write them down if I have time.

I'd be interested in seeing your list! I forgot to include merged Zamasu in mine, that would be one I'd want to get.

As far as Buu goes, that price tag hurts but he looks absolutely spot on. Definitely plan on picking him up.

I'm so glad Buu is standard release

giphy.gif

Yeah, I just found out from the guy on Facebook that he ls a regular release when he told me Buu was a web exclusive lol.

Thank you Jebus, I don't I have to spend an arm and a leg to buy him from overseas.

Also, he looks so good. Going to be a great additional with Majin Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku...even Beerus. Could have some playful scenes with them 2 based off the RoF arc

Tien and Yamcha coming today. I really wish they gave us the Android saga box hair with Yamcha... especially gince they showed it with it in the past.

Back