S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, loox like it's time to sell my custom SHF Fat Boo

37691867-C4B5-433C-A358-7980445CC9F6.jpeg

been dying to replace these with official versions :monkey4

Oh. My. God. Is that Lancelot Albion?!

That Goku sounds cool too! Sorry about that, didn't mean to overpass that, Cooler. :lol

Cooler! POST THAT PHOTO OF GOKU ON INSTAGRAM! AH! (Edited: Sorry! I'm so gitty!)

24203569_10215286712747299_48219844_n.jpg

To all those who didn't get the Mexico Exclusive OR the SDCC Exclusive...ENJOY!

Cooler! POST THAT PHOTO OF GOKU ON INSTAGRAM! AH!

24257741_10215286705707123_1860869368_n.png

holy moly! this is awesome! especially for people who didnt get frieza saga goku, this would be perfect. Also very impressed with the new hair mold yet again, i thought they were going to reuse SSGSS like they did with goku black, but man that's awesome, the face is also very accurate. Although i feel that he looks a little too bulky, im sure it kind of goes away once you pose him! awesomeness! :clap

Could get two and slap my own decals over the symbols to make different sagas as well lol :yess: i guess it was like we all said, it's only a matter of time. Now we wait for the inevitable 2.0 of all of goku's other forms (SSJ1, SSJ2, SSB).

Majin Buu looks fantastic!

Is it me or does Gotenks look better? Like they shrunk the head down?

Namek Goku 2.0 looks great! Kind of wish we were getting the modern no-kanji outfit through! But as soon as we saw the great sculpt-work on the Goku Black hair, you knew a Base Goku 2.0 would follow.

I’m interested to see photos of the 8x

Majin Buu looks fantastic!

Is it me or does Gotenks look better? Like they shrunk the head down?

Namek Goku 2.0 looks great! Kind of wish we were getting the modern no-kanji outfit through! But as soon as we saw the great sculpt-work on the Goku Black hair, you knew a Base Goku 2.0 would follow.

I’m interested to see photos of the 8x

i also think the hair mold is new too, or at the least retooled, either way im really liking this!

I did a quick visual comparison and it’s REALLY close to the Goku Black hair mold. I’d wager it might be the same...maybe some slight sculpt differences if any. But they look very similar, even down to the lines sculpted in the hair.

Nothing wrong with that! That hair mold is a perfect update...why would Tamashii spend more money on a new sculpt?

Buu! Finally at least we have some version of him! I would’ve loved Super or Kid but it’s a start and those two will come eventually.

Goku looks amazing 🤤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, either way i dont mind, it's a darn fine hair mold, and im happy to have it! pretty excited for this now, as so far SSG goku is my new fave figure! i just hope the tweaks they did with the articulation on SSG goku will be on this new one as well. I'm loving the poseability of SSG goku, can really pull off any goku pose/stances and look good :yess:

Lol goku saiyan raised on earth version XD SHF goku SROE i guess we'll call it? that's a really good price, i hope he doesnt only come with those two expression though :( if he did the super price would make sense though.

Thank you, Cooler!

That Goku is stunning!

Ugh, there's one more reveal I want to see. I don't want to sleep because I want to stay up and see if it'll happen. :gah:

Back