S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S.H. Figuarts Premium Color Perfect Cell has been scheduled for February.

Figure-rise Standard Super Saiyan 3 Goku and Kid Buu have been scheduled for November.

Figure-mechanics Saiyan Pod has been scheduled for October.

Looks like Bandai announced at the hong kong anicom that the Chinese version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is coming soon. This is huge news for Chinese gamers out there since this is the first time a Dbz console game is officially coming out in chinese. I grew up on dragon ball thru the chinese version of the manga so i may actually look into getting the chinese version instead. Plus this also curbs me from lending it out to friends. I hate it when people borrow my stuff and never return it to me.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

S.H. Figuarts Premium Color Perfect Cell has been scheduled for February.

Figure-rise Standard Super Saiyan 3 Goku and Kid Buu have been scheduled for November.

Figure-mechanics Saiyan Pod has been scheduled for October.

Would also like to add SSJ2 Gohan is scheduled for January.

This leaves an opening in December for a figure. SSJ4 Goku maybe? I hope so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don´t you think that they should show us on SDCC ssj4 goku, if they think release him on December? At this moment i believe in Tenshinhan or Yamcha for December release. Maybe booth!

RK is right, if January were to have a figure we would have seen it by now, especially ssj4 Goku. Sorry Prod, but I dont see it happening. If anything its likely to be Black or one of the U6 tournament fighters from Super Bluefin teased a while back.

i hope its not happening, but there could be a possibility that december is a re-issue of some figures? if there would be a new figure it should be announced already..

Super Saiyan (2) Son Gohan was revealed last month on the Shonen Jump Calendar for January but they've finally put a price on the schedule and it's 4,200 Yen.

Somebody on the forum mentioned that Tamashii Nations has a minimum of 3 months to let distributors/retailers know of a product release. So while it is possible we may get a December 2016 release at the last possible second, I don't believe we will be.

As for S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan 4 Goku, he will eventually be released but I'm starting to believe that will be either around or after the Figuarts Zero EX is released which, hopefully, should be next year. We may see a painted prototype come NYCC or Tamashii Nations in October.

Screenshot_20160801-161103.jpg
Anybody know about this? Found it on instagram

My Broly had really loose joints, and the bottle rear tufts of hair are dog eared because they didn't give enough space on the back of the head. Anyone else with the hair problem?

Be a few weeks before I can answer that one myself Snake, just working out details on shipping etc with my buddy on here the now. From the reviews ive seen, he didnt seem to have loose joints at all, so unfortunately you may have just got an unlucky figure.

Be a few weeks before I can answer that one myself Snake, just working out details on shipping etc with my buddy on here the now. From the reviews ive seen, he didnt seem to have loose joints at all, so unfortunately you may have just got an unlucky figure.

i found it deano!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MOD...earchweb201603_8&spm=2114.01010208.3.2.b3Udvs

hope this helps haha if the link doesnt work i searched "dragon ball z broly head" :lecture

dang now i wish i got the sdcc broly while i was at the con so i can display one broly with this head and the other as LSSJ, oh well :dunno

i found it deano!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MOD...earchweb201603_8&spm=2114.01010208.3.2.b3Udvs

hope this helps haha if the link doesnt work i searched "dragon ball z broly head" :lecture

dang now i wish i got the sdcc broly while i was at the con so i can display one broly with this head and the other as LSSJ, oh well :dunno

£30?! Theres no way thats worth it lol.

I may have to decide on this one, it will be worth reviewing, but £30 is almost an entire figure :lol but thanks for finding it! Maybe in a few days more will have it and prices will go down :p

Nice pics and vid TJ!

£30?! Theres no way thats worth it lol.

I may have to decide on this one, it will be worth reviewing, but £30 is almost an entire figure :lol but thanks for finding it! Maybe in a few days more will have it and prices will go down :p

Nice pics and vid TJ!

Yeah that's a lot of money

Nice pictures!
Not really excited about this SDCC. Gonna keep my yellow haired one

i'm willing to bet next year's exclusive will be SWA Goku in his anime colors (the one we have is the manga version)

Goku-SSJ-Facing-Frieza.jpg

Back