S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's weird, they sent me an update yesterday that mine were awaiting shipment :dunno I'll give it a couple of days and then email them if it hasn't shipped.

Ah, you are right, mine have just updated too. I guess they thought it was possibly delayed and got a surprise shipment? Thats a nice surprise to me anyway haha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What other pairings do you guys forsee in the near future? Judging by PC Cell and this new Gohan mold, I can think of at least two that would be awesome and greatly desired.

I would say there's a really good chance that we may see PC Scouter Vegeta along with a brand new Nappa mold. That would be the perfect opportunity for Tamashii. Also we may even see PC SSJ3 Goku along with Kid Buu. The SSJ3 is practically a given since Cell's been shown and Vegeta is another demanded figure to be re-released so a PC would be suitable.

What other pairings do you guys forsee in the near future? Judging by PC Cell and this new Gohan mold, I can think of at least two that would be awesome and greatly desired.

I would say there's a really good chance that we may see PC Scouter Vegeta along with a brand new Nappa mold. That would be the perfect opportunity for Tamashii. Also we may even see PC SSJ3 Goku along with Kid Buu. The SSJ3 is practically a given since Cell's been shown and Vegeta is another demanded figure to be re-released so a PC would be suitable.

-A new sculpt Nappa paired with PC Scouter Vegeta is a great idea. I could foresee that if Tamashii buckles down and commits to making Nappa.
-If Nappa does well, we might have a stronger chance for Raditz
-I'm going to go out a limb and say we'll see a new sculpt SSJ3 Goku and he'd be paired with Majin Buu (Fat Buu). On top of needing a new Goku 2.0 body mold, I'm of the opinion that Tamashii can do a way better SSJ3 head sculpt (much like JacksDo did).
-Majin Vegeta vs. SSJ2 Goku...must-have...likelihood for this is strong.
-SSJ4 Goku might be on his own...mostly just to commemorate Dragon Ball GT. The show ended in 1997, which puts 2017 as the "20-year Anniversary" of DBGT so SSJ4 Goku might be out to celebrate that.

Odds on a greyscale ssj3 just to troll us? I mean, with Cell anythings possible [emoji14]

Im joking, but also praying it doesnt happen!

-A new sculpt Nappa paired with PC Scouter Vegeta is a great idea. I could foresee that if Tamashii buckles down and commits to making Nappa.
-If Nappa does well, we might have a stronger chance for Raditz
-I'm going to go out a limb and say we'll see a new sculpt SSJ3 Goku and he'd be paired with Majin Buu (Fat Buu). On top of needing a new Goku 2.0 body mold, I'm of the opinion that Tamashii can do a way better SSJ3 head sculpt (much like JacksDo did).
-Majin Vegeta vs. SSJ2 Goku...must-have...likelihood for this is strong.
-SSJ4 Goku might be on his own...mostly just to commemorate Dragon Ball GT. The show ended in 1997, which puts 2017 as the "20-year Anniversary" of DBGT so SSJ4 Goku might be out to celebrate that.

As much as I would love for SSJ3 to be a 2.0, I doubt he will be. He'll likely be a PC. That doesn't mean that we'll never get a 2.0 Goku though. I'm more than 100% confident we'll get one, just not for SSJ3. Hell for the SSJ they just need to repaint the SSGSS hair and that'll be that.

For SSJ4 Goku, they could pair him up with Omega or Super Baby Vegeta. I could definitely see them doing that. If not a baddie, I can see them doing SSJ4 Vegeta. I would absolutely die if they gave us Vegeta.

SSJ2 Goku and Majin would make a beautiful pairing. They could debut the 2.0 Goku there and have a beautifully battle damaged Majin to compliment him.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Odds on a greyscale ssj3 just to troll us? I mean, with Cell anythings possible [emoji14]

And just now a Tamashii rep saw your post and declared "THIS is what the fans want!"

Or Nappa (armored) hand in hand with this guy...

As much as I would love for SSJ3 to be a 2.0, I doubt he will be. He'll likely be a PC. That doesn't mean that we'll never get a 2.0 Goku though. I'm more than 100% confident we'll get one, just not for SSJ3. Hell for the SSJ they just need to repaint the SSGSS hair and that'll be that.

For SSJ4 Goku, they could pair him up with Omega or Super Baby Vegeta. I could definitely see them doing that. If not a baddie, I can see them doing SSJ4 Vegeta. I would absolutely die if they gave us Vegeta.

SSJ2 Goku and Majin would make a beautiful pairing. They could debut the 2.0 Goku there and have a beautifully battle damaged Majin to compliment him.

Or they can give us a clean majin vegeta first and then down the line release a damaged majin vegeta like they did with gohan :)

Be careful what you say, Deano. Oddly enough, Banpresto released "prototype variants" of their entire Scultures 6 line. No paint application, just a version of the mold. I believe they're doing the same with the Resolution of Soldiers releases too. They look really cool and different but only certain collectors seem to be interested in them.

Omega shenron? not seeing this to come in recent future... Super baby is more possible. (and i personally like the design!)
Omega shenron could come with SSJ4 gogeta definitely. But well, according to the slowed down releasing pace, they may not even come in half decade...

Super spoiler ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or they can give us a clean majin vegeta first and then down the line release a damaged majin vegeta like they did with gohan :)

Nah, I doubt it would happen that way. More than likely we would get a battle damaged Majin Vegeta with the 2.0 molding and a regular Buu saga Vegeta with the mold we seen on the ssj3 Vegeta proto.

I think his hair actually matches Dr. Brief's hair, in terms of color and style. It's strange how he got his hair from there when Gohan and Goten got physical characteristics from both of their parents...actually looking on the Dragon Ball wiki, he had the same thing happen!

latest

latest

first one is Dragon Ball, second is DBZ. Blue Hair Trunks actually grew on me though, I think it makes a lot more sense and looks natural.

That Goku looks amazing and Vegeta is just [emoji7]

Would it have been so hard for Tamashii to give us something like that?

I forgot to post these when I got them. Been pretty busy with work.

The smallest amount of detailed sculpt work on the head makes a tremendous difference. I like most of the faces Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta came with but the head was very lazy work. The body was well done but I wish Tamashii Nations spent more time on the head sculpt before releasing it.

I was thinking if they ever released a jacketless trunks would you guys prefer him with short hair (save the future version) or long hair (bojack version)? I feel like a short hair version would be most versatile if it's a new regular release, so that the head can be switched with our current armored trunks so that he can look like how he did when he defeated imperfect cell.

Back