S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wesker's shades open me up to the madness of this forum as Pliss can atest, so no. :lecture

"Wesker is overrated" would be a better thing for you to write 9001 times. After that you might finally change that unappealing avatar and signature.

Really? How did that go from an obvious non-serious funny set of comments to actually attacking folks again? I give up...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Really? How did that go from an obvious non-serious funny set of comments to actually attacking folks again? I give up...

I join in, then the next thing I know I'm being called a troll. I know I dont't post regularly but I do like to get in on the conversion from time to time.

I join in, then the next thing I know I'm being called a troll. I know I dont't post regularly but I do like to get in on the conversion from time to time.
Excuse you but explain to me how this
"Wesker is overrated" would be a better thing for you to write 9001 times. After that you might finally change that unappealing avatar and signature.
is not being a troll, or generally rude when three other users called you out.
Maybe go back to not posting and rethink on how to interact with people :wave
I believe the best course of action would be for you to follow Pliss's brilliant idea :lecture be more productive that way!

Excuse you but explain to me how this
is not being a troll, or generally rude when three other users called you out.I believe the best course of action would be for you to follow Pliss's brilliant idea :lecture be more productive that way!

It was only Snake who called me a troll. Well so did tinlunlau.

Maybe go back to not posting and rethink on how to interact with people :wave

Does everyone else feel this way? Was I so wrong? Tell you what if 10 other members agree I will leave no questions asked. :(

For goodness sake. Asura has been a long time member, and yes, the comment didnt come across as a funny one, so you are justified in calling him out,but you are both going after him like a Goddamn lynch mob. Is that really the example you both want to set?

It was only Snake who called me a troll.

Does everyone else feel this way? Was I so wrong? Tell you what if 10 other members agree I will leave no questions asked. :(
Big Deano basically agreed that you were attacking me and tinlunlau said not to feed the trolls, aka you.

And frankly if you're gonna continue acting like this, just leave. You were wrong.

For goodness sake. Asura has been a long time member, and yes, the comment didnt come across as a funny one, so you are justified in calling him out,but you are both going after him like a Goddamn lynch mob. Is that really the example you both want to set?

It's one thing to be in a heated argument, but he goes for the throat literally out of no where. Wouldn't it be better to nip it in the bud considering this thread's argumentative history?

I'm not pointing names or accusing anybody but please, thy trolls shall not be fed!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Big Deano basically agreed that you were attacking me and tinlunlau said not to feed the trolls, aka you.

And frankly if you're gonna continue acting like this, just leave. You were wrong.

It was a joke! If you told me the same thing using Vegeta. I would something like "Yeah, whatever."

It's one thing to be in a heated argument, but he goes for the throat literally out of no where. Wouldn't it be better to nip it in the bud considering this thread's argumentative history?

I just feel like I was being attacked for no reason, I won't post about it again.

You're overtaxing the capability to deduce sarcasm on the internet. It just came across as a serious jab out of nowhere. Next time place a ":lol" or something after it, cause as far as I know/recall you're not familiar enough with people here to make them realize butting in with snark like that is meant as a joke.

Didn't help it wasn't that funny either imo. But I've had my fair share of missers so no judgement there.

You're overtaxing the capability to deduce sarcasm on the internet. It just came across as a serious jab out of nowhere. Next time place a ":lol" or something after it, cause as far as I know/recall you're not familiar enough with people here to make them realize butting in with snark like that is meant as a joke.

Didn't help it wasn't that funny either imo. But I've had my fair share of missers so no judgement there.

:lecture:goodpost:

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5: :duff: :lecture

9418-o.jpg
So I got my Armored Trunks from titb yesterday. Swapped out the neck peg for a smaller one and threw the Jacksdo head on there. Looks awesome.
Oh yea, I also took the jacket off of an OG Trunks and PCE Trunks and swapped the torso from OG to the PCE Trunks. Now he doesn't look like a ghost. Maybe pics later.

View attachment 273252
So I got my Armored Trunks from titb yesterday. Swapped out the neck peg for a smaller one and threw the Jacksdo head on there. Looks awesome.
Oh yea, I also took the jacket off of an OG Trunks and PCE Trunks and swapped the torso from OG to the PCE Trunks. Now he doesn't look like a ghost. Maybe pics later.

Would definitely like to see this^

Back