S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that snake, where exactly are the paint problems?

Ugh where to begin. He's missing paint all around the very top neck portion of his jumpsuit. He has a black line mark across the back of his neck, on the skin portion. The shoulder joint on the right arm that swivels is slightly warped so it's not catching it as you move it, so it's loose. Last thing I noticed is that the normal face plate, the four hairs that are on it have marks on the very tips.

It's fine though since I got another from Amazon this morning and it's rock solid.

Glad to reform you to MHToyshop! They're awesome! Great customer service and they bubble-wrap all the items as well as throw tons of styrofoam peanuts in.

They ship out of California and offer free US standard shipping on orders over $140. Otherwise, their domestic shipping rates are fairly reasonable. I don't know about International.

By 'here' I assume you mean the United States. They get the standard US Bluefin-distributed Tamashii packaging.

Rumor is that Tamashii limits the initial orders on Regular releases to Japanese online retailers like amiami and Nippon-Yasan which is why they only allow limited quantity orders. The belief is that Tamashii wants to push for the products more in the standard brick-and-mortar stores and give them the advantage since they get more exposure that way and cater to larger markets...so more product is allocated to them. Once the figure has been out for a few weeks then the online stores are allowed to order much more. Same thing happened with SWA Goku.

But since in the US and other markets all we have is the distributors, we're allowed to initially order much more since it's our primary venue for getting their products.

Thank you for the insight, I did the math and if I order through them, I can save a good $30 compared to other places, I'm going to assume they get their figures much later then everyone else correct?

Preview for ep 47! Unfortunately Trunks hair hasnt been fixed, its still blue. Incredibly stupid since kid Trunks is still purple but at least it seems to have that dbz seriousness about it!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That level of stupidity can't be a mistake... DBS's had its lows, but they've been aware enough where this type of thing got explained, even if it's just a one-line mention. It's weird, especially because it looks a lot like the SSB color – exactly matching the eyes. Trunks og hair didn't match his eyes, he had bluer eyes than this and purple hair. These eyes match, like SSB's and they are SSB color. Some weird stuff...

Premium Color Frieza (not Goku SS3) and Cell, yes.

From the same source, they talked too about "a big size figure" they are working for 2017 and a "new kid goku".

Watch it be bio-broly lol but that's exciting, what comes to mind is Garlic jr like RKenshinH said, or Android 13 final form, Cooler final form, Hatchiyack, Raditz, or our most wanted of all, Nappa

Ugh where to begin. He's missing paint all around the very top neck portion of his jumpsuit. He has a black line mark across the back of his neck, on the skin portion. The shoulder joint on the right arm that swivels is slightly warped so it's not catching it as you move it, so it's loose. Last thing I noticed is that the normal face plate, the four hairs that are on it have marks on the very tips.

It's fine though since I got another from Amazon this morning and it's rock solid.

Damn I'd be upset too if I had gotten mine like that, why not replace it with another one? Get your moneys worth

Watch it be bio-broly lol but that's exciting, what comes to mind is Garlic jr like RKenshinH said, or Android 13 final form, Cooler final form, Hatchiyack, Raditz, or our most wanted of all, Nappa

Everyone's forgetting Fat Boo. He's a large character

The chances of it being Garlic Jr, Android 13, etc. are extremely low. Those are niche characters, and Rkenshin needs to realize this already -_-

Everyone's forgetting Fat Boo. He's a large character

The chances of it being Garlic Jr, Android 13, etc. are extremely low. Those are niche characters, and Rkenshin needs to realize this already -_-

Fat Buu would of perfect with the eventual Majin Vegeta, then SSJ2 Goku

Can someone post a photo of the Shodo Neo figure(s) next to a Figuart so I can get a good size comparison plz?

I didn't compare with the DBZ Figuarts, but with some other Figuarts in a store I found, I believe the Love Live ones. The size is like 2 inches or so smaller I think.

Can someone post a photo of the Shodo Neo figure(s) next to a Figuart so I can get a good size comparison plz?

21c30d76a01c4cba265446835fe6ccc4.jpg

Thanx but I meant the Shodo Neo versions, which are taller than the original ones. Preferably side-by-side next to each other plz

As much as I wish we would get some movie characters beside Broly, I think you can forget about Garlic Jr, Android 13 or other large villains from movies as far as who this supposedly upcoming "large figure" could be. Best guess is Nappa since they've actually shown a protoype ages ago, and have since mentionned him being a possibility a few more times in tweets or teases. Fat Buu is also possible, but Bandai usually goes for bodies they could use again and Fat Buu would definitely be a one-shot body.

As much as I wish we would get some movie characters beside Broly, I think you can forget about Garlic Jr, Android 13 or other large villains from movies as far as who this supposedly upcoming "large figure" could be. Best guess is Nappa since they've actually shown a protoype ages ago, and have since mentionned him being a possibility a few more times in tweets or teases. Fat Buu is also possible, but Bandai usually goes for bodies they could use again and Fat Buu would definitely be a one-shot body.

Yes sadly Android 13 and Garlic Jr aren't popular enough to be made :/ but it should come down to fat buu or Nappa, this could finally be the start of the buu saga sh figuarts or we can finally get our armored nappa we've all been patiently waiting on

Technically the Super Buus would be classed as "big" characters, since he is like 8-9 feet tall. #16 was classed as big too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is the first DBS story that has me genuinely interested.

I know the "evil version" of good guys is a common cliche we ALWAYS see but to finally see it in DB with Goku should be interesting and I hope they really play it out well.

Goku's ultimate opponent (besides Beerus) is essentially himself. So to see him potentially battle an evil version of himself will be extremely interesting.

Thank you for the insight, I did the math and if I order through them, I can save a good $30 compared to other places, I'm going to assume they get their figures much later then everyone else correct?

I'd say they are above moderate with release times. They are slightly less quicker than Toyzinthebox, but still vary depending on the release. They do commonly get their stock before BBTS.

Thank you, Ian.

And Bardoon, I'm going to check out MyHobby today and see if I can get on their solicitation list to help promote. Competition, especially with low prices and great service, is always best for the community.

Thanks TJ! This isn't completely about MHToyShop's great prices, but more so about moderating Tamashii's pricing direction that seems to be aimed at going up. If more fans buy from the little guys with competitive pricing, it encourages them to keep their prices down and leave alternatives to the MSRP coming out of big retailers and sends a message to Tamashii that the price increase is not tolerable.

Back