S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How would you guys feel if the new vegeta was the same as armored trunks but scaled down, that also comes with a powered down head or the ascended trunks head and with crossed arms (finally?)

Thats what I have been saying theres a good chance if this new vegeta is SUPER VEGETA, he will come with crossed arms and an SUPER TRUNKS HEAD....

Thats what I have been saying theres a good chance if this new vegeta is SUPER VEGETA, he will come with crossed arms and an SUPER TRUNKS HEAD....

This could be an option too:

c0259d420e0b0cea19dbd48da113b010.jpg

Well, I think that He is talking about SS Vegeta, not Super Vegeta

If they release another SSJ Vegeta (Cell Saga ) with all the new articulation system (plus that Super powered Trunks hairsculpt already shown at fairs) then, would be a let down.. Well,,at least I would feel very disappointed certainly... :(

My best guess is: Super Vegeta (plus that Super powered Trunks Hairsculpt) or SSJ Vegeta (Boo saga), which also might come with a couple of Majin Vegeta's faces in addition.

I'm going with Cell Saga SSJ Vegeta. Considering Tamashii's track pattern, that seems the most logical choice. Can't be clear whether it'll be a standard SSJ or Super Vegeta.

I want it to be Buu Saga Vegeta though!

What's the difference between Cell and Android Saga SSJ Vegeta? Boot tips?

It would need to be Super or have something completely new

What's the difference between Cell and Android Saga SSJ Vegeta? Boot tips?

It would need to be Super or have something completely new

Mostly the boot-tips. Cell Saga Vegeta has the yellow tips.

I'd also argue that Toriyama's art style developed also, and the anime matched it. Vegeta's muscularity is much more clearly defined in the blue jumpsuit, and Toriyama was doing sharper edges on his art-work. Straying further away from the "rounded" work we saw in the previous Namek and Saiyan Sagas.

I argue that Toriyama finalized the modern Dragon Ball Z "art style" around the middle/end of the Cell Saga. Then his style changed again in the interim between the End of Z, to GT, to the movies/DBS.

The Armored Trunks figure does a great job of replicating the look.

i think the third hair of SsjTrunks is only to refer that they are working on the ssj trunks jackless, to make this:

Trunks_Determined_to_Stop_Broly.jpgTrunks.jpg

i sincerally dont think that they include that head on Super Vegeta, and i think Super Vegeta will be This:
VegetaAscendedSuperSaiyanEp155.jpg
Must be, he call himself "Super Vegeta" so i dont see how can be from Buu saga. (should be call it "Ssj2 Vegeta" i guess).

If they release another SSJ Vegeta (Cell Saga ) with all the new articulation system (plus that Super powered Trunks hairsculpt already shown at fairs) then, would be a let down.. Well,,at least I would feel very disappointed certainly... :(

My best guess is: Super Vegeta (plus that Super powered Trunks Hairsculpt) or SSJ Vegeta (Boo saga), which also might come with a couple of Majin Vegeta's faces in addition.

Correct that's what I meant, basically an updated ssj vegeta we have now which I hope isn't going to be it, I have my fingers crossed for a Super/Majin Vegeta

i think the third hair of SsjTrunks is only to refer that they are working on the ssj trunks jackless, to make this:

View attachment 262869View attachment 262870

i sincerally dont think that they include that head on Super Vegeta, and i think Super Vegeta will be This:
View attachment 262871
Must be, he call himself "Super Vegeta" so i dont see how can be from Buu saga. (should be call it "Ssj2 Vegeta" i guess).

I wouldn't be surprised if they do end up doing that Trunks because of how popular he is, I just don't expect him any time soon considering we just got (almost) 2 Trunks figures in around 6-7 months time

Super Vegeta would be pretty phat but come on guys, Majin Vegeta is THE definitive version of the character. They just released 2 versions of Vegeta in his armor (PCE & SSB), so him in his alternate outfit is a must at this point.

Super Vegeta would be pretty phat but come on guys, Majin Vegeta is THE definitive version of the character. They just released 2 versions of Vegeta in his armor (PCE & SSB), so him in his alternate outfit is a must at this point.

Can May 21st come any closer :gah:

Here's the top of the box. As You can see only one SSJ head if they were including the Super Trunks head you would be able to still see it from the top view.... So therfore my theory still stands and that it's going to be Super Vegeta with an Super Trunks head accessory.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank you!

toysilog on Instagram made these happen.

He's selling them, just the heads and extra faces, all 3 for $50.

No Gohan? :(

How would you guys feel if the new vegeta was the same as armored trunks but scaled down, that also comes with a powered down head or the ascended trunks head and with crossed arms (finally?)

I wouldn't know how to feel about it after Premium Color Vegeta which I'm using as a Cell Saga Vegeta.

This could be an option too:

It's going to be Buu Saga Super Saiyan Vegeta. Not Majin Vegeta and not Super Vegeta. The Sideshow member's sketch that I posted awhile back is going to be almost exactly what we'll get if you take away the "M" and the veins on the arms.

NO I'm talking about SUPER VEGETA... there's an difference...

super_vegeta_by_dony910-d55lvfp.jpg

Watch manjin in being a zero (first)
wink2.gif

NO I'm talking about SUPER VEGETA... there's an difference...

Yeah, of course, however NickElMichoacano was talking about SSJ Vegeta:

Correct that's what I meant, basically an updated ssj vegeta we have now which I hope isn't going to be it, I have my fingers crossed for a Super/Majin Vegeta

SSJ Vegeta (Android Saga):

vegeta-vs-android-19-o.gif

SSJ Vegeta (Cell saga) He was referring to this one. Which basically would be the same SSJ Vegeta that we already have (PCE), but with those new updated joints, like armored Trunks.

latest

Super Vegeta (Cell saga) this SSJ stage also is called; Super Saiyan Second Grade
attachment.php

I'd be very disappointed if it was the same Vegeta we have but with the new articulation. And I hope it's not a battle damaged version of it either. Either an ascended ss or Buu saga Vegeta would be awesome. I hope they update the hair as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Watch manjin in being a zero (first)
wink2.gif

I honestly don't see a problem with that. Especially if it were in any of these 3 poses...

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Figuarts Zero would look amazing along with the electric and smoke effects. Their Super Vegeta Figuarts Zero sculpt is really well done.

Now that I think about it, they did name the Final Flash Figuarts Zero as "Super Saiyan Vegeta." So the new release may actually end up being Super Vegeta or at least have a very high possibility. Psycho may very well get his wish.

I'd be very disappointed if it was the same Vegeta we have but with the new articulation. And I hope it's not a battle damaged version of it either. Either an ascended ss or Buu saga Vegeta would be awesome. I hope they update the hair as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Well i think that will have more and bigger muscle. Not just a 2.0 version. imo of course.

Back