S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mixed feelings about Krillin. For one I'm not a fan of the mid torso joint. Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo don't have one breaking up their gi's, so it seems odd to give Krillin one. I like how the Destructo Disk attaches to his hand now instead of a stand, I think that's a big improvement. I like how he comes with four heads, but I'm not really crazy about the smiling expression. I wish it had been a more neutral happy face like this

PTAeU3R.png

Other than that my only complaints are the white eyes and the boot inaccuracies. Though since those are just paint issues and he's not being released for another 4+ months it wouldn't be too late for Tamashii to fix it. If enough people message them about it on twitter/facebook they might do something about it.

Disagree with the smiling expression; can think of multiple times in the series where he used it and it really suits his character

Not saying it's a bad head or that it doesn't suit the character, I just would have preferred a more neutral happy face to the super happy face. I think it would work in a lot more situations.

I think this new figure looks awesome! Although I do think it would have been fitting to have included a scared/worried expression face!

We can only have so many extra full heads though! While a worried face like when he came up against the androids would have been nice, i much prefer him having the kienzan disc.

I think this new figure looks awesome! Although I do think it would have been fitting to have included a scared/worried expression face!

Damn, you're right, Krillin was often on the verge of crapping his pants. The problem is the lack of hair means Krillin needs a new head for every facial expression. If it was just swappable faces we'd probably get more.

Yeah know what ya mean guys! Fair play I'm still real happy with it, wouldn't it be nice to also get an aug/sept release figure as well as an sdcc announcement next then we'll have loads to keep us quiet over the year haha

Wow so i goto sleep n wake up to see a krillin release date lol not really what i was expecting when tamashii said name a bald character lol but still very happy to see him hav a release date and he looks great IMO with the painted eyes and turtle symbols the boots bother me a bit but im okay with it still waiting for the SDCC!! Lol

Krillin looks awesome the inaccurates can be fixed with a few mods he looks awesome love the smiling sculpt.

Cant wait for frieza and krillin! Already have frieza pre ordered and i will deff pre order krillin when i can,i especially like his solar flare face....ya not gunna lie i wont be using it for solar flar lol...*looks at frieza pic standin over rock pointing....* yaaaa ima have the pose when krillin blows up lmfao :D KRILLIN OWNED COUNT POSE! Lol ( yes im aware its the wrong outfit but w.e it will do for now lool)

Krillin def looks awesome for sure... Now bring on Kid Gohan already!!!!

What? I thought it was Krillin?

Krillin hasn't been announced as a SDCC figure... but as a Pre-0rder for October/November (Release).

Is that possible? How can it be an exclusive for an event thats in July when the exclusive comes out at the end of the year? I dont buy it I believe we will get an A lister to end the year and krillin will come out sooner

nope krillin is a regular release. SDCC's have so far been repaints of past figs to make them anime accurate

Worht noting, AGAIN, that Bandai has said they wanted to "stop wasting" Exclusive figure slots on repaints, and use it for new characters. this dosn't mean that REpaints are off the table, only that they are less likely.

what does that mean?

WE MIGHT still get KRillin as SDCC, an the "exclusive" part of him only ends up being that you could get him early at SDCC. this is more or less what happened with SDCC gohan last year. He was at SDCC, then later in the year ( I think it was september?) he was avalible mass-market

Personaly? I want to be wrong about Krillian as SDCC, becuase I'd like it to be regular Goku, or better yet, Nappa.

We can only have so many extra full heads though! While a worried face like when he came up against the androids would have been nice, i much prefer him having the kienzan disc.

Damn, you're right, Krillin was often on the verge of crapping his pants. The problem is the lack of hair means Krillin needs a new head for every facial expression. If it was just swappable faces we'd probably get more.

It's possible we might see a worried expression for krillian included with another figure later on down the line (Like android 18). this is not an uncommon practice for japanese toymakers. Especialy if they have a figure who dosn't come with as many accessories as most of the others do, it's a way for them to keep up a "percieved value"

I will be displaying him on the ground knocked the "f" out like he always is.

Figure looks just like him. Well done on the sculpt and effect. Would love to see normal goku and piccolo with kamehameha and mankoasappo laser beam cannon effect as later releases. I don't want sdcc exclusive since it's hard to get. I want good ol fashioned easy amazon preorder!

I will be displaying him on the ground knocked the "f" out like he always is.

Figure looks just like him. Well done on the sculpt and effect. Would love to see normal goku and piccolo with kamehameha and mankoasappo laser beam cannon effect as later releases. I don't want sdcc exclusive since it's hard to get. I want good ol fashioned easy amazon preorder!

:goodpost: that's actually a great idea he always getting his *** kicked.

Back