S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because calling someone a ****** for not saying yes to any and everything you ask isn't rude in and of itself? Dear hypocrite; If you're not going to be any better than that, then just leave me be. I didn't say or imply you asked anything outside of seeing ny setup and why I declined. There was nothing complex or passive about what was stated.

You're not a ****** for not saying yes to him asking to see a picture of your setup. You're a ****** for your condescending and passive aggressive responses. I'd point out these specific responses, but the best part of no longer being a ****** is by learning and experimenting. I'm not going to help you bypass that. Come on, now.

You're not a ****** for not saying yes to him asking to see a picture of your setup. You're a ****** for your condescending and passive aggressive responses. I'd point out these specific responses, but the best part of no longer being a ****** is by learning and experimenting. I'm not going to help you bypass that. Come on, now.

Do you know what being passive aggressive means? Because it sure as hell isn't saying no and telling you exactly why. Maybe you shouldn't bypass the definitions of terms before attempting to use them. Come on now.

Guys, can you please stop talking about superior OG SSJ Vegeta? I'm trying my hardest to be happy with my incoming PCE SSJ Vegeta (don't have OG Vegeta) and you guys are making it hard not to cave in. Thanks ^_^

I am in the same situation, but we must agree with them. This pce vegta is from that movie BoG (a movie that i not really like it). The Original is more clause to the anime. Only left the the front yellow with lines (that even the pce not have it right), so I am looking for ORVegeta but with good price and get the pce. If I not like it when I get it in my front (the pce) I will put it on Sell. That's what I am thinking.

Ha, yeah now that I think about it they're probably pretty intimidating.

So we're getting monthly releases for at least the next few months. Remember just a short time ago we were worried that if Tamashii started doing monthly dbz releases the quality of the line would go down? Looks to not be a factor so far. They're hammering out Star Wars figures and they're generally quite impressive. The quality just seems to be going up.

603.gif

I've been in this line roughly a year now. I went to NYCC 2014 and was blown away completely. I'm just excited to get a Trunks because he's my favorite character. I haven't had to endure the pain of 1 release every 6 months. I feel kind of spoiled........and it feels good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been in this line roughly a year now. I went to NYCC 2014 and was blown away completely. I'm just excited to get a Trunks because he's my favorite character. I haven't had to endure the pain of 1 release every 6 months. I feel kind of spoiled........and it feels good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Being newer, what do you think of the second hand pricing on this line? Have you been able to find some decent deals on past figures?

yo guys take it easy! it was all just a misunderstanding is all, I've been a long time lurker and everybody seems pretty okay to me overall. TJ seems like an alright dude in my book. I mean at this point the bickering is getting to the level of an old married couple! Let's just all chill out and enjoy the resurgence of DBZ popularity :)

Back in figuarts news, Anime-Island finally shipped my order AFTER i contacted their customer service, like almost right after haha :slap and i they felt bad as they partially shipped my other haul which had stuff that came out too and didnt charge extra for it. So I'm planning to paint one of my SSB goku hair yellow and one of my ultimate gohan's hair yellow, and i want to know if you guys think i should base coat the hair white and dry brush yellow over it? I'll probably do orange shading with a gundam real touch marker as well, or should i just hit the hair with yellow and no base coat?

also Nippon shipped my PCE vegeta woo hoo! I have seen the prototypes in person a few times and i really like the coloring so I'm excited for the figure! I like the OG vegeta as well but it does not bother me that i do not have it. As for trunks' coloring I think it's based on more modern art of him. Not sure if this is fan art or not though

Future_Trunks_(Sword_-_Super_Saiyan).jpg

It sticks that you've had a bad experience there. Honestly i kinda just post my pics and jet (like most groups,) but everyone there seems well enough for the most part. I've only recently started purchasing there
Yeah I only mentioned Alex Blas cuz I was trying to go off the tangent with your dispute with some of the guys here. Guess it didn't work. Anyways, your review videos are great. Keep it up! Even the Hong Kong viewers were talking about your SWA Goku review.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

yo guys take it easy! it was all just a misunderstanding is all, I've been a long time lurker and everybody seems pretty okay to me overall. TJ seems like an alright dude in my book. I mean at this point the bickering is getting to the level of an old married couple! Let's just all chill out and enjoy the resurgence of DBZ popularity :)

Back in figuarts news, Anime-Island finally shipped my order AFTER i contacted their customer service, like almost right after haha :slap and i they felt bad as they partially shipped my other haul which had stuff that came out too and didnt charge extra for it. So I'm planning to paint one of my SSB goku hair yellow and one of my ultimate gohan's hair yellow, and i want to know if you guys think i should base coat the hair white and dry brush yellow over it? I'll probably do orange shading with a gundam real touch marker as well, or should i just hit the hair with yellow and no base coat?

also Nippon shipped my PCE vegeta woo hoo! I have seen the prototypes in person a few times and i really like the coloring so I'm excited for the figure! I like the OG vegeta as well but it does not bother me that i do not have it. As for trunks' coloring I think it's based on more modern art of him. Not sure if this is fan art or not though

View attachment 230252

Anime Island pulled the same thing with me. After I sent them emails they shipped my order and then partially shipped some of my other ones. It's like they forget about certain orders. They need to have a better order management system in place cuz it's ridiculous how customers need to chase them down to ship orders.

Regarding Trunks that could most definitely have been their inspiration since the OG was already good enough in regards to coloring.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Being newer, what do you think of the second hand pricing on this line? Have you been able to find some decent deals on past figures?

Seeing as I came into the line in April, which is even newer, I figured I could chime in on this as well. Having figures of this scale going for $200 is a bit ridiculous, when comparing them to high end figures from sideshow and other companies. But then again when you're a big enough fan, even that is dismissed :(

Also, congratulations on being features on the ACBA Instagram.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

View attachment 230252

If you need any help with the shading aspect, let me know. I have an airbrush and would be glad to help out. Jealous as hell of you and everyone else who are getting their Vegetas now. I need to start preordering at Amiami

Yeah I only mentioned Alex Blas cuz I was trying to go off the tangent with your dispute with some of the guys here. Guess it didn't work. Anyways, your review videos are great. Keep it up! Even the Hong Kong viewers were talking about your SWA Goku review.

Ha! I appreciate the diversion attempt FOOOOOOOOOOR sure! I appreciate you letting me know that some global people watch this stuff as well. I have a weibo, but I wish there was more of a way to connect with Asian audiences from this end because the interactions I've had, they've always given great feedback and critiques (not necessarily positive, but great meaning very useful.)

My little collection
0a335c6985741aabc36242cf3ec35411.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

That looks freaking incredible. I did the same with one of my AWAKENING Goku's and love the look.

2416.png

Your lighting is incredible, btw

Seeing as I came into the line in April, which is even newer, I figured I could chime in on this as well. Having figures of this scale going for $200 is a bit ridiculous, when comparing them to high end figures from sideshow and other companies. But then again when you're a big enough fan, even that is dismissed :(

Also, congratulations on being features on the ACBA Instagram.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

That's around when I started too! **brofist** and I completely agree! I collect lines with figures that start at $500+and I have NEVER seen second-hand inflation at the degree that I've seen these going for. SDCC 11 Goku going at a high of $800 when it was around $40 (give/take) is a 2,000% increase... absolutely insane. And that's why I ask and I appreciate your input because I don't know about you, but for the most part I unfortunately had to pay out of the butt for a lot of these figures. Worth it in the sense that I love my collection, but the prices were so hiked that it's the one line I collect where I go out of my way to forget what I paid for them. :(

And thanks for the instagram tip... I haven't been on that in a bit so I'll have to check it out!

unfortunately it's just a custom I found on instagram. That's the only image I have but I think you can find more on the SHF DBZ Indonesia group on Facebook; those dudes are perhaps even bigger DBZ fans than us!

But they focus more on kamen rider figures

thanks for the comments

I used this diorama to display all the figures i have, its size is 65,5cm x 40cm in the base, and 55 cm tall, including the background.

In the future ill like to make more of these and put them all together but i dont have the space. The space i have now y where my old TV was.

The materials i used are these

la foto 1_2.jpg

i dont know their names in english, but if you look all the previus pictures i posted, all i used is there.

la foto 5_1.jpg

here is a photo of the diorama in my room, and the new tv on it.

Ha! I appreciate the diversion attempt FOOOOOOOOOOR sure! I appreciate you letting me know that some global people watch this stuff as well. I have a weibo, but I wish there was more of a way to connect with Asian audiences from this end because the interactions I've had, they've always given great feedback and critiques (not necessarily positive, but great meaning very useful.)

I hardly use my weibo account. I connect with the Chinese toy collectors thru toysdaily forums. But yeah, there was indeed a discussion on your review of SWA Goku. Especially since you were the first to review it in English

It's all about who you know. That's why you almost need to a part of forums and fb groups if you want to collect this line, unless you want to pay ebay scalper prices. You just gotta wait until a good deal drops -- patience is the name of the game. But even still, you won't find sdcc Goku for less than $500 anywhere. I hate the after market prices on these things. Imo, totally not worth it, but that's a personal decision. If you're happy with it then it's worth it.

Are you talking about the manga head? It looks like utter crap compared to this one. The manga head is the worst face in the entire line imo, there's no comparison. It would be a downgrade to swap that head on, jus saiyan

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yes, the Manga SS Goku head. I know the face is not the best but the hair color is the closest to the color it was in the anime when he went SS for the first time:
gokussjnamek01.jpg

I hardly use my weibo account. I connect with the Chinese toy collectors thru toysdaily forums. But yeah, there was indeed a discussion on your review of SWA Goku. Especially since you were the first to review it in English

I would kill to be able to make a ToysDaily account, but I have yet to crack that one. The barrier is just beyond me on that setup. Man oh man.

It's all about who you know. That's why you almost need to a part of forums and fb groups if you want to collect this line, unless you want to pay ebay scalper prices. You just gotta wait until a good deal drops -- patience is the name of the game. But even still, you won't find sdcc Goku for less than $500 anywhere. I hate the after market prices on these things. Imo, totally not worth it, but that's a personal decision. If you're happy with it then it's worth it.

Honestly, I'm at a point where I have at least two of every figure up through Awakening Goku (incl Mexico Goku,) so I'm in the clear. My first SDCC 11 Goku I got with SDCC Gohan and It was around $300 for the pair loose but my second MISB 11 Goku was freaking $600. Overall my experience wasn't "total ebay" pricing, but it damned sure wasn't anywhere near haven't gotten into these at retail.

I would kill to be able to make a ToysDaily account, but I have yet to crack that one. The barrier is just beyond me on that setup. Man oh man.

Coulda just asked someone to register an account for you. Chockles and I both go to that forum.

Honestly, I'm at a point where I have at least two of every figure up through Awakening Goku (incl Mexico Goku,) so I'm in the clear. My first SDCC 11 Goku I got with SDCC Gohan and It was around $300 for the pair loose but my second MISB 11 Goku was freaking $600. Overall my experience wasn't "total ebay" pricing, but it damned sure wasn't anywhere near haven't gotten into these at retail.

Great deal on Goku and Gohan. What other lines do you collect?

Back