S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I like paying for preorders up front. I can just pay it, forget about it and months later I just wait for the packages to arrive at my doorstep.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

When you preorder anything by AmiAmi you must pay! you can not cancel! -.- i don´t know who say about amiami -.- "the best" for preorders and purchase and everything! -.- even could be the most cheap but not have the option for cancel! not make me happy.

Well, i have two Goku manga, must i sell it? or keep it in case ssj3 goku pce continue be a sh#7 in colour? or what? if someone want PM is new and unopened.
Then use something else, amiami has great shipping and prices, along with a wonderful pre owned section :lecture the 'no cancellation' thing is bogus at times, but I've seen far worse and even then, with a valid reason, amiami will allow you to cancel.

NEW !!!
WP_20151102_15_21_20_Pro.jpg

Silver stickers...those look like the international releases of SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza.

Did those come with brown shippers per chance?

Silver stickers...those look like the international releases of SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza.

Did those come with brown shippers per chance?
I think they're from Asian region. Western releases have the American logo of Ressurrection F, right?

Asia is usually gold though isnt it? According to tamashii gold is Japan and Asia, silver is America and white is Europe. Maybe its white?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Asia is usually gold though isnt it? According to tamashii gold is Japan and Asia, silver is America and white is Europe. Maybe its white?

His location does say France. Looks white to me.

It would be good to know if he got the brown shippers, that would confirm Bandai/Tamashii not sending shippers outside of Japan/Asia.

only reason I know is because I actually have a shop in the Uk importing them officially now, and the sticker is white, though they are alot more expensive hence why I still use USA and Japanese stores [emoji14]

The store is forbidden planet to anyone curious, I know theres a few Uk folks on here too.

Straight to the trash lol. I feel absolutely nothing for the brown shippers too. I do keep the actual boxes though since they're really nice.

Wow, really? No I keep them, if only because I know anyone I might end up reselling them too will probably appreciate it. And I also use them as storage protection when moving etc.

I bet you could sell them lol.

Wow, really? No I keep them, if only because I know anyone I might end up reselling them too will probably appreciate it. And I also use them as storage protection when moving etc.

I bet you could sell them lol.

I DO sell mine lol. I don't plan on ever selling my figs so there's no point in keeping em and making a quick $15 bucks per shipper why not?

Back