S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think sdcc piccolo took a long time before it got up didn't it? Like months,

Last year they posted Vegeta up exactly a month after SDCC. Wonder what's the hold up this year? Of all years to not post the exclusive they choose the one with the most demanded/controversial figure. Bluefin really *****ked us on this one.

osym7.jpg

THIS is the year they decide to not post the SDCC? Come on!

What is the web address for the bluefin site? i can only find the bulk distribution one.

Man...its hard to find interested buyers in Toronto. Been trying to sell a sealed in shipper box sh figuarts Broly and so far, no responses.

@FSLAR as long as this thread is running I don't feel like it because I left cause I ultimately got tired of keeping up multiple forums/threads. And I chose this board because I began here and it's 1 general thread, and I do a tiny bit more here than just dbz.

@prod it was more of a joke and I also barely remember, other than that the site's then owner took me way too personal once and seemed to hold that against me (no idea if he still does so no present insinuation meant) and I think I didn't agree with some other mod, don't no anymore who. Whatever. All I remember was that ultimately I decided to just stick to posting here and I've gone back there to delete some info on myself once cause it felt weird to have there on a on a site I wasn;t active on anymore. And a second time I attempted because I forgot something I noticed my account was put on inactive. Never bothered asking why tbh. I assume it's mostly just inactivity.

But who knows...
anigif_original-grid-image-11901-1373493992-28.gif

Back