S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

tumblr_m6yp29vEJw1rqh9v4o1_500.gif

Just wanted to shear this
fe546bccbd3986c3e319fd796df5df2d.jpg
I find it kinda interesting. But the heart disease was the probably a way for Toryiama to weaken Goku so he didn't RKO the androids in 2-4 punches.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

I didn't even understand that :dunno

Hell the advanced geometry of Tien makes more sense

RK, we wont see anything other than what we already know of now. We will likely not see anything else until next year. They already have more releases coming in the next 4 months than we usually see in a year, you wont see anything else. At most we will get release dates for ssgss Vegeta and maybe Beerus just to finish off the RoF figures, but we wont see them released until maybe March.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If were lucky MAYBE AT NYCCC.... But even then that is pushing it.

Where is the best place you guys would recommend to purchase stands for figurearts?

I am okay with leaving my hot toys in somewhat museum like poses but would prefer these guys in more a more dynamic type of display.

Tien makes a triangle with his hands but the blast creates a square impact crater in the ground.

How did I never notice that before!? :horror

Where is the best place you guys would recommend to purchase stands for figurearts?

I am okay with leaving my hot toys in somewhat museum like poses but would prefer these guys in more a more dynamic type of display.

Tamashii Stage: Tamashii Stage Act 4 (Clear) Figure Stand 4543112631596

EDIT: Just saw they weren't in stock till December. You could try searching ebay for the Tamashii stands, apparently there is a KO version on ebay too. I think they're usually sold individually though so they're easy to spot.

I personally like the Saint Seiya Myth Cloth stands:
Bandai Saint Seiya Myth Cloth Official EX Figure Display Stage Stand Base Boxset | eBay

View attachment 201307

You get 3 of the bases, 3 sets of the yellow charging feet parts, 3 blue fireballs and the clamps that actually hold the figures are way sturdier than the ones you get with the Stage Act 4 ones IMO.

I have to agree, these were recommended to me previously and I've never looked back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How did I never notice that before!? :horror

I had actually posted a relevant meme before that I was referring to, but it had a no-no word in it so someone reported me and it was taken down. Apparently some people here have sensitive eyes.

Also, notice the post you quoted is no longer there. Hmm...

giphy1.gif

Or maybe one of the moderators seen it & took it down, since it's part of their job

It was either blood or Big Deano. Gotta watch what you say around those guys :lecture

Seriously Crisis? Come on man, I dont mind stuff like that, dont bring me into your trolling. Honestly man, you should quit trolling, it doesnt suit you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I know, its just im not a fan of getting roped into that kind of stuff, even if it is just joking. Someone could view the post and think you were being serious, you know?

Unrelated but I got my Figuarts Hulk today. While I think the sculpt actually came out pretty good, the articulation in the arms is severely llimited. No swivel at the bicep or elbow joints at all. I wanted to pose him and Broly going at it but I just got Broly in an awesome action pose slamming Goku and Trunks.
pictures with broly please?

Back