S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are all the ssj Goku re-issues arms falling off or just some and is it like the issue with Gohan? I'm missing SSJ Goku but don't wanna get him if his arm is gonna fall off unless its an issue like Gohan then.

I have 3 Manga SSJ Gokus and his left arm falls off on all of them. One of them isn't as bad as the other 2.

Mine still not having the problem. His biceps were actually pretty stiff but they didn't fall off.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Like I said man, you are incredibly lucky then, this is what most Gohan figures are like, reissue and sdcc version:

f25efdf816c2ec3913889e3b2d8a603d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That sucks. You'd think tamashii would fix the mold. Especially on an sdcc.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

My SDCC Gohan doesn't have that problem. The re-release does but it isn't that bad. It only comes off if I really wrench it. Goku's arm falls off when I look at him. I can get it to stay if I force it in (giggity) but once I move the arm again it falls right off.

Not much they can do apart from remake the mold, which is very costly and probably not worth it to them, not when it still "kind of" works. Thats mold degredation for you.

My SDCC Gohan doesn't have that problem. The re-release does but it isn't that bad. It only comes off if I really wrench it. Goku's arm falls off when I look at him. I can get it to stay if I force it in (giggity) but once I move the arm again it falls right off.
I never understood how ssj Gokus reissue is so bad, especially when they have and continue to use that same mold for other figures with no problem, like Vegetto,regular Goku and even Namek Goku.

Back