S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those r some awesome customs, here's hoping they come true.
Hey does anyone know the name of the movie with vegetas brother and where i can watch it in Eng?

I think it translated as "yo, son goku an friends return" or something similar; if it doesnt show up, typing 2010 dragonball special should do it.

Yeah they haven't dubbed that yet... I think they are too busy with Kai Buu Saga to dub anything else....

Why is frieza noticeably more expensive ? Cell was around $35 like others . Why is frieza 50 +?

Both if you can swing it. I see them hitting $200 by August when Goku, Vegeta, and Freeza are out. Those two are the most expensive net to SDCC SS Goku!

Well I think I will get SSJ Vegeta one Month and Piccolo the next, as Piccolo isn't as expensive as Vegeta....

hey guys. quick, important, question. i've noticed that some figures have the gold/black sticker with the dragon ball kai logo on the boxes and some have the silver/purple sticker with a dragon ball z sticker over the area where the dragon ball kai logo should be. what's the difference? the only figure i have with the gold sticker is piccolo and all the rest have a silver sticker with a dragon ball z sticker (ssj3 goku, cell, sdcc gohan, trunks, ssj vegeta) i just bought a ssj goku on ebay and he has the gold sticker and dragon ball kai logo and i just saw a trunks with the gold sticker and dragon ball kai logo. i'm pretty confused. can any of you guys provide some clarification on this matter? if you guys need a pic, let me know. thanks so much!

correction: sdcc gohan has the dragon ball z logo on the box itself and not a sticker, but still has the silver sticker on there

so there was a SDCC Goku buy it now $90 - starting bid $70 on ebay but me being a dummy bidded on the item thinking no one would see it and now the buy it now option is gone. its now at $125+ :slap:thud:

... i guess i helped out the seller?

When the series started, Kai was not televised yet. Once they dubbed it and Kai hit the TV, they marketed the figures as Kai. Which is dumb, because its still Dragonball Z.

Badically, a "name chang". Like WWE. Hen the changed from WWF to WWE, their logo was changed in their products to WWe.

That too. Theres a manga and SDCC Gohan, and first and second release Goku... I beleive Trunks has a rerelease from BBtS aswell.

Back