S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments guys! I plan on eventually replacing those glasses with proper risers one days but damn are they expensive! Went to the container store for only a few and never knew how pricey risers were.

Thing is, some folk ARE properly bidding on them. If they go for such inflated BS I have lost respect for the "buyers". You do not help the situation by adding to it.

Thing is, some folk ARE properly bidding on them. If they go for such inflated BS I have lost respect for the "buyers". You do not help the situation by adding to it.

lol exactly, like I said before don't get mad at the hustler, laugh at the fool that's willing to pay

If you one day said "ya know what i think i'm gonna sell my Broly for $1000 and see what happens" and someone actually buys it, then more power to you!

In a sense we, the collectors, do it to ourselves. We inflate the price by actually paying these insane prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a shame that my countrymen are doing these evil things...

Mexico became a place of hoarders and scalpers that damage to collectors, which is why I started buying figures directly from Japan.

These images belong to zOu04 from Saint Seiya Friends:

jyqCfwPX.jpg

llzivBNI.jpg

Just curious but did anyone else order their Gohan from bigbadtoystore if so how long did it take

Unlock your inner Z fighter

I wouldnt call anyone here a retard man, but it is silly wanting to or being willing to pay that kind of money, especially for a retool, even if it IS Namek Goku.

My and other folks recommendations would be to at least wait until sdcc is announced so we know for sure if we should keep looking for the mexiGoku, but im pretty confident now that it will be, albeit with slight changes.

Most I ever spent in a figure in that scale was 378 for MOC nouva shenron. I then proceeded to rip him out of his box ferociously since I don't keep my figs imprisoned in their plastic prisons [emoji38]

I'll wait for SDCC before I take the plunge on this bastard right here. Even if he ain't the exclusive, most I'd do is $200 for a simple retool or just skip all together.

Just curious but did anyone else order their Gohan from bigbadtoystore if so how long did it take

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Most I ever spent in a figure in that scale was 378 for MOC nouva shenron. I then proceeded to rip him out of his box ferociously since I don't keep my figs imprisoned in their plastic prisons [emoji38]

I'll wait for SDCC before I take the plunge on this bastard right here

I been lucky in buying every release at retail so far except Sdcc Goku which was 120$ I paid for at the time. I'm not going to let this Mex get away from me being a completionist. Thinking of selling 2 Hot Toys to fund it lol

Although I got the figure, I do not entered to the event, but friends who entered confirmed me that:

The SSGSS Goku also had the metallic hair like Vegeta.

The SS Vegeta and Trunks were not the re-paints.

And they think that the exhibitors mistakenly put the wrong Piccolo.

I was sick over the weekend but it was worth getting up before the dawn, I was the number 154 of 250 of the Saturday:

106_zps2zsarmgu.jpg

I also recommend not to fall into temptation and pull the trigger...

If you read the text several times, they emphasize that the exclusive things are: the box & the unprecedented face.

Which means that the figure will rise again, either as the exclusive SDCC or part of the exclusive regular line.

Back