S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started working on Vegetto's hair:

1414.png

me too... but in my case the only one i want is Super Buu

They should just stop playing games & make Kid Buu. It's not only his final form, but also his original state story-wise, and thus far their Figuarts DBZ line has been going with the "final forms" of villains so Kid Buu fits right in. Buutenks/Buuhan would look weird standing next to Scouter Vegeta, Final Form Frieza & Perfect Cell. Of course I'll buy those anyway, but still. If they release those except the "real" version of him then they would have dropped the ball on that release.

At the moment, it doesn't matter which Majin Buu looks better next to Scouter Vegeta, Final Form Frieza, Broly, or Perfect Cell to me. Gohan absorbed Super Buu goes perfectly with Vegito. I would rather Tamashii focus their releases on pairing heroes to villains.

Mexico Galeria Namek Goku as a non Tamashii Web Exclusive is still ****ing ridiculous. He goes perfectly with the Final Form Frieza and, as of now, we still have no idea how that **** is going to work out.

I agree with crisis. Excellent job thus far on his hair, TJ.

Maybe Jaco will get released under his own line or something? Mega Man Zero came out all by himself as an SHF release. I think people are getting too worried about him taking up a DBZ slot. This picture doesn't even have a proper tag on him:
24.jpg
Can anyone translate what it says below him?

I want Fat Buu. I always thought he was some kind of fighting magical meat bun when I was a kid and couldn't understand Japanese because there were no subs on the tapes I watched lol :) Anyway, I really hope they already reveal the SDCC Dragonball toy. I'm really wishing it would be some kind of Super Saiyan Vegeta (because I only have Datong and he's my favorite character) or a Trunks (because I don't have one yet). :)

At the moment, it doesn't matter which Majin Buu looks better next to Scouter Vegeta, Final Form Frieza, Broly, or Perfect Cell to me. Gohan absorbed Super Buu goes perfectly with Vegito. I would rather Tamashii focus their releases on pairing heroes to villains.

but what about SS3 Goku? No one to pair him with (excluding Beerus)

Gotenks Buu could go with SSJ3 Goku. I REALLY don't want any of the prototypes we saw to not get made. I'm positive they'll make Kid Buu and Super Buu eventually so I'm not stressing. Can't have the transformations without having the base forms. I honestly think Buu might be the most complete villain we get. Fat Buu is very likely as well since he's basically a Z-Fighter too.

I'm with you we need fat buu he's a part of the team now . but out of super buu , kid buu or any absorbed buu we need Kid buu first to go with SSJ3 Goku and then we can get Super Buu

They should just stop playing games & make Kid Buu. It's not only his final form, but also his original state story-wise, and thus far their Figuarts DBZ line has been going with the "final forms" of villains so Kid Buu fits right in. Buutenks/Buuhan would look weird standing next to Scouter Vegeta, Final Form Frieza & Perfect Cell. Of course I'll buy those anyway, but still. If they release those except the "real" version of him then they would have dropped the ball on that release.

if we are talking about final form... well isn´t really the final form freezer that we have-.- the final from freezer 100% is what they should release in that case!! so is not for that way.... and i think super buu should be the one because is the most stronger.... (without fusions Z) the only fusion he have is the kaio that at this moment i not remember but its more stronger than kid buu.... that not have nothing... so... well it´s more that way... lets say Super Buu is Adult and kid buu .. well is a kid.... my regards...

Mexico Galeria Namek Goku as a non Tamashii Web Exclusive is still ****ing ridiculous. He goes perfectly with the Final Form Frieza and, as of now, we still have no idea how that **** is going to work out.

Super buu perfectly with gotenks gotenks ssj gotenks ssj3 goahn mystic that release soon and well.. with picollo...... so....

Wow that looks WAY better already.

Tamashii, yous guys is slippin', fam :/

I agree with crisis. Excellent job thus far on his hair, TJ.

Thank you guys. Went ahead and finished it up. Just waiting for it to dry. Changed the coat to matte... don't know why I went with gloss first time around:

Finished it up and now just waiting for the finish to dry. changed it to matte since that's what the others have for the most part.

1512.png

------------------

Re: Buu - I'd like to see a kid buu released as well. It only makes sense. I guess I don't doubt them making most major characters in most major forms, but the "when" is kind of annoying... I understand the relevancy appeal, but it irks me that they jumped to RoF like this. Nappa prototype has been around for HOW long now?

Awesome stuff TJ!:clap

One thing seems to thus far hold up: if it says 'pending licensor approval' it's in its final stage and ready to be released as far as tamashii is concerned. We once had confirmation that tamashii has a **** ton of protos in their lab. I guess they busted out buutenks and buuhan to gauge interest, whether it was worth it to release them accompanying gohan and Vegito. Personally, I hope they concluded those are pretty low on the 'buu-chain'.

And then I stumbled on this long ass technical article to arrive at the conclusion that 'Beerus' is his english name, 'Birusu' is the romanji japanese name, and Bills is just wrong. Also funny to read Toriyama accidentally named whis after whiskey because he misheard Birusu as if it referred to beer, rather than virus, which was originally the intent before Toriyama came in the writing process when apparently the idea of a character being a destruction god and spreading a virus of evil was already in play. Then Toriyama changed it to a pun on beer and whiskey, lmao.
Source: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2014/02/11/name-god-destruction-beerus/

I was gonna ask here where this 'bills' that I've seen pop up over time came from but now I, and you all, know. It came from fan subs who weren't educated enough. Unless you wanna write Biru(s)(u) (like Bejita), his name is Beerus, which complies with Toriyamas intent to make a pun toward beer and whiskey. Obviously Tamashii now uses 'Beerus' too.

'Bills' -> trashcan.

Now... Next God of Destruction is Jin? Sake?:lol

if we are talking about final form... well isn´t really the final form freezer that we have-.- the final from freezer 100% is what they should release in that case!! so is not for that way.... and i think super buu should be the one because is the most stronger.... (without fusions Z) the only fusion he have is the kaio that at this moment i not remember but its more stronger than kid buu.... that not have nothing... so... well it´s more that way... lets say Super Buu is Adult and kid buu .. well is a kid.... my regards...

I understand where you're coming from. But the slimmer Final Form Frieza is more aesthetically pleasing than the muscular 100% version. Google image search "DBZ villains" and you'll almost always see Scouter Vegeta, "slim" Frieza, Perfect Cell, and Kid Buu. Ever see the box art for the game DBZ Legends (google it)? That's the ideal look for each villain, each saga, cleanly represented on that game's cover.

About Super Buu, it's been an ongoing debate whether he's the "strongest" or if Buuhan, Kid Buu, etc. is. Technically it's still Kid Buu, since all his previous forms, while attaining each characters power, was also restrained and held back by those forms (remember, each new being he absorbs, he also absorbs their persona into his own, which was why Fat Buu was so playful and had a good side, Buuhan, having attained Gohan's personality, was more arrogant, etc.). Kid Buu represents pure chaos, unrestrained relentlessness that isn't influenced by anyone or anything, therefore making him the most dangerous and essentially the most "powerful."

Hard to understand but I hope you did lol!

Dbz Legends, thats the game I was talking about a while back! Cant believe I got the name wrong xD

Also, I can see why they went with Buutenks and Buuhan tbh, to go with Gohan and Vegetto, and I do want Buuhan, but for the same reason I would rather have regular super Buu since I want Gohan kicking the crap out of him, not the other way around, plus, Buutenks wasnt around long and was overall "meh" to me. Kid Buu is obvious for ssj3 Goku, and fat Buu also, though I am still not 100% on his usefullness as a figure, even after seeing the digital mockup on here a while back.

I still don't see how it's not clear kid buu is less strong than at the very least Buuhan. The biggest problem is that the people buu absorbs influences his character, which is why the fat old kai let himself be absorbed and we got a dumber, slightly more goodnatured fat buu. Buu with sayins absorbed is incredibly cocky, but also sloppy in his attitude to want big challanges. Kid Buu in his pure form is clearly very sadistical and childish. But the fact that ssj3 goku and Vegeta can hold up tip to him should be proof enough to me that he's not as strong as at least Buuhan and I'd also say Buutenks, the latter was very tought for ssj3 goku to hold up against and buuhan surely would've laid waste to ssj3 goku. Super Buu I'm not sure, because it's a weak buu that absorbed fat buu. Ssj3 Goku was a match for Fat Buu, and a match for kid buu although he was tired. I'd say that makes super buu a little bit stronger than kid buu.

If anybody has a genuinely good argument (so no dubious implying character lines, characters can be wrong) I'd love to hear. But I actually like that the last DBZ foe isn't in his strongest form. The reason Gogeta doesn't pop up is that the fusion dance can't be performed without both persons alive. Vegito doesn't pop up cause no rings. Why Gohan can't come there if King Yema can send Vegeta I'll never understand.

But as far as I see it all true facts point to Kid Buu not being his strongest form, just his most sadistic childish one as he was created by Bibidi (and making him childish seems logical, he was meant to be a sort of pet of destruction so why make him clever?).

Completely agree Silrian. The danger with Kid Buu was his total lack of fear and hesitation, not his strength. I think the level of power goes as follows: fat Buu (no evil), evil Buu, majin Buu, kid Buu, super Buu, Buff Buu, Buutenks, Buuhan.

Which is why i say this has been an ongoing debate amongst the DBZ community. Does the most dangerous=the most powerful, or is it the other way around? Which form poses the biggest threat? There's good arguments on both sides of the fence :)

Which is why i say this has been an ongoing debate amongst the DBZ community. Does the most dangerous=the most powerful, or is it the other way around? There's good arguments on both sides of the fence :)

Well, without spoiling anything, RoF proves that you really dont need to be most powerful to be the most dangerous, as does kid Buu, I mean, he blew up the planet before anyone could react. If you cant survive in space, doesnt matter how strong you are; you dont have air, you die.

Back