S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I liked about GT was SS4, and even that was wasted by the writers come the very next villain that appears, who us just two #17s joined together, which should never have become as strong as he did, I mean, #17 was weaker than first form Cell, a SS2 should have been stronger than super #17.

Then you have SS4 Gogeta acting Like Vegetto for some reason, theres just so many plot holes in the stories that Im glad its no longer canon, plus, Toriyama wouldnt have put such an ironic twist into the new movie just to reverse it so GT could work, thats not his style.

SO many things wrong with GT its not even funny, back in the day when i was a kid an i was watching GT i thought it was kool, lookin back at it now and analyzing it, so many things wrong with it so many thigs just didnt make any sense lol but ssj4 goku vegeta and gogeta were kool and the golden ape lol

Does anyone know if april of next month, the release of scouter vegeta? I need to know im saving up for a few games lol

It comes out end of april, btw i cant believe noones ever brought this subject up yet as far asim aware but.... Who else here watches team four star??? :D

Looking closely at the proto. They seem to have fixed his over tan on his face.
I think they left his neck and chest the tan colour here though :lol

551921_432322230184569_1082150159_n.jpg

Im getting tired of waiting!!!! Hahaha Vegeta looks good. Im sure the final product will be fixed. Still.... Nothing "new" since Cell in October... With so many characters to choose from, theres no reason we shouldn't get a figure every 2 months.

I know it's asking a lot anyone got a sdcc goku for sale I got the rerelease on order too.

Man i cant wait to see what they do with a majin vegeta im sure they will make it look awesome

Thats just vegeta with eye liner and an M on his forehead.

i want someone new. Tien and Yamcha mostly i think. I want a complete set of the Z crew.

Ya i totally agree with you on that one, i think they need to save the majin vegeta ssj2 goku nonesense for the end and first give us more variety, but majin vegeta was also more muscular and had veins poppin everywhere lol which would make him look more bada$$

Ya i totally agree with you on that one, i think they need to save the majin vegeta ssj2 goku nonesense for the end and first give us more variety, but majin vegeta was also more muscular and had veins poppin everywhere lol which would make him look more bada$$

Haha, alright alright. I'll give you that. Besides, no matter what they release we'll all be all over it!

Exactly lol i think they should make the z fighter gang all from android saga its when they all looked their best pretty much imo and i never liked yamcha with long hair lol

Exactly lol i think they should make the z fighter gang all from android saga its when they all looked their best pretty much imo and i never liked yamcha with long hair lol

I agree a complete set of the Z Fighters from the Cell era would be cool but you're on your own when it comes to Yamucha's hair. Saying you don't like him with long hair is like saying you prefer the DBGT Vegeta were he had a mustache.

Thats just vegeta with eye liner and an M on his forehead.

i want someone new. Tien and Yamcha mostly i think. I want a complete set of the Z crew.

Vegeta also has a different suit look n addition to the head. No armor look with a tirn suit as majin is my favorite.

Mystic gohan in orange gi is one of my favorite looks when he fights Buu. Just Goku body with different head, right?

I want some con exclusive to have Vegeta wearing his pink Bad Man shirt. It would be fantastic.

Back