S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, my Broly is on his way!

Along with a couple of other figures in the ol' Pile of Loot.

I haven't been posting lately, but I have been lurking about and seeing everyone's pictures of him, and its been driving me nuts.:lol

@Rrashid TA has pretty descent mail customer service, almost alwaysfast replies. Just shoot them an email at the contact form if you wann know where it's at.

With reg goku I they cancelled my po so I could immediately buy one in stock because it took them long to work through th po list, pretty nice.

I also got a 'shipped' notification from BBTS, HYPE LEVELS APPROACHING 9001

Also, it's not anywhere near the quality of pictures others have posted in here, but this is how I set up the impact effect until Broly arrives (just seemed so fitting for Gohan):

Attachments

• 2ednpu0.jpg
    2ednpu0.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 321
I wonder if all this hype for Broly will be the same for when Nappa is inevitably released.........

xNmeXIoy8ic3zBKDfdFQJQ.jpg

So I was on ebay looking for a trunks and boom, found one! buy it now $120! I jumped on it so fast and was so excited I couldnt remember my PP password! I ended up winning it and shortly after the seller sends me this.

"I'm sorry I was about to change the description. He's missing 3 hands and a face. I just checked again. His fists and 1 sword wielding hand. Also the normal smirking face. Do you mind if I relist the item in 3 days? I will let you know before hand. I want to find his hands and face part. It will be the same price. I'll refund you right away also."

I told him its fine I'll wait for him to find the pieces and then ship it but I havent herd back from him. looked at his feedback and knew it was too good to be true but well see.

I also got a 'shipped' notification from BBTS, HYPE LEVELS APPROACHING 9001

Also, it's not anywhere near the quality of pictures others have posted in here, but this is how I set up the impact effect until Broly arrives (just seemed so fitting for Gohan):

Freaking sweet display! You posed Gohan perfectly. You even somehow made Perfect Cell look shocked.

I wonder if all this hype for Broly will be the same for when Nappa is inevitably released.........

View attachment 152631

Not even close.

So I was on ebay looking for a trunks and boom, found one! buy it now $120! I jumped on it so fast and was so excited I couldnt remember my PP password! I ended up winning it and shortly after the seller sends me this.

"I'm sorry I was about to change the description. He's missing 3 hands and a face. I just checked again. His fists and 1 sword wielding hand. Also the normal smirking face. Do you mind if I relist the item in 3 days? I will let you know before hand. I want to find his hands and face part. It will be the same price. I'll refund you right away also."

I told him its fine I'll wait for him to find the pieces and then ship it but I havent herd back from him. looked at his feedback and knew it was too good to be true but well see.

damn that sucks, good luck

Good luck keeping Broly in 1 fixed pose guys. It's hard to keep your hands off of him :lecture

No Nappa will absolutely not be met with the same amount of enthusiastic fans as broly. And he'll sell less good too. Let's face it, Nappa's popularity is at this point half due to DBZA. I think more people will skip Nappa than Broly.

I am buying Nappa definitely but there is no way he'll sell as good as Broly. Still I will buy one.

No Nappa will absolutely not be met with the same amount of enthusiastic fans as broly. And he'll sell less good too. Let's face it, Nappa's popularity is at this point half due to DBZA. I think more people will skip Nappa than Broly.
Agreed, heck, I only bought frieza because of his dbza version! I wouldve skipped him otherwise tbh. If tamashii want me to buy Nappa they had better make him at least look better, im sorry but im not buying a half naked muscle man as a figure :lol

Back