S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something else to do...if Regular Goku and SSJ Goku are STILL readily available, would be to make SSJ2 Goku have a battle-damaged body. It simulates his damage from his fight against Majin Vegeta, and gives a "new" Goku for everyone to pick up as opposed to everyone just trying to get a SSJ2 Goku head. It's also incentive to go back and buy another SSJ or Regular Goku.

hate to bump in again but I have to say, that's genius. You would technically be getting two new figures with that kind of arrangement since the SS2 head could go to the SS Goku body and the damaged body could use a normal head. I didn't care about getting an SS2 Goku but this would be impossible to resist.

Presenting the Dragon Ball S.H Figurats fan poll round 1:

This Poll is open to anyone and everyone who want to purchase Dragon Ball Figuarts now or in the future.
Please Share the following links with as many people as possible :)

How it works:

Please rank the following characters you would purchase a figure of from the specified Saga above.
The Top 2 will be considered as the winning bracket of characters from said saga.

After ranking characters from all the saga's, a composite list will be made of the winners for a final ranking survey at a later date.

All results will be posted publicly, and may be shared with as many people as you wish.

Please rank characters for all Saga's
Saiyan Saga
Namek Saga
Android Saga
Buu Saga

Options and variants we're chosen from frequently discussed characters and outfits. Because I'm not a premium member, I was restricted to a very small amount of total choices, I did what I could to work around the limitations, sorry if I didn't cover everything. Please report any bugs, typos etc, to me.
Thank you and enjoy :)

Burter is going to be ridiculous to make. Guldo is too small and wide. The ones that for sure could be made are Captain Ginyu, Jeice, and Recoome.

Presenting the Dragon Ball S.H Figurats fan poll round 1:

This Poll is open to anyone and everyone who want to purchase Dragon Ball Figuarts now or in the future.
Please Share the following links with as many people as possible :)

How it works:

Please rank the following characters you would purchase a figure of from the specified Saga above.
The Top 2 will be considered as the winning bracket of characters from said saga.

After ranking characters from all the saga's, a composite list will be made of the winners for a final ranking survey at a later date.

All results will be posted publicly, and may be shared with as many people as you wish.

Please rank characters for all Saga's
Saiyan Saga
Namek Saga
Android Saga
Buu Saga

Options and variants we're chosen from frequently discussed characters and outfits. Because I'm not a premium member, I was restricted to a very small amount of total choices, I did what I could to work around the limitations, sorry if I didn't cover everything. Please report any bugs, typos etc, to me.
Thank you and enjoy :)

Took all the polls. Thanks for doing them! Was surprised how easy all of my choices were :)

I'm happy this is really taking off :)

I think it's important that we vote for what we want, and not just what we think is possible. Feel free to post the links anywhere you think people would be interested, I hope we can get a large amount of collectors in on it (as long as they know it's a fan poll) :lol

I also want to thank anyone who fills out the short answer sections :) This really provides great insight and context to data (plus, some of the responses are utterly hilarious :lol).
Someone should let Pwnstar in on this, I'm sure he still collects these, and I'd love to see him take part (assuming he hasn't done so already ;) )

Back